What have you bought recently?

Hmmm god an album from Exist Strategy and preordered DS2 on PC a bit ago. :D

Just bought Final Fantasy X, X-2 HD Remaster today for the PS Vita :cheering:

Hmmm god an album from Exist Strategy and preordered DS2 on PC a bit ago. :D

Why do the PC, and PS3 versions have different release dates?

I was planning on buying a laptop but my cat has 4 kittens, so the only thing im buying now is vaccine =.=

yeah that makes sense. Hopefully it's more PC friendly this time

They claim that it will be playable with the keyboard and mouse, but hopefully it is much more than just that. I want it to be easy to play with higher settings, and maybe easy to mod textures and such.

They claim that it will be playable with the keyboard and mouse, but hopefully it is much more than just that. I want it to be easy to play with higher settings, and maybe easy to mod textures and such.

Yeah, that would be nice. Unfortunately a lot of times PC gets lazy ports from console :/

BTW, do you know how to mod games yourself?

Yeah, that would be nice. Unfortunately a lot of times PC gets lazy ports from console :/

BTW, do you know how to mod games yourself?

Nope never tried modding games myself. It could be fun if I ever look into it! :D

Nope never tried modding games myself. It could be fun if I ever look into it! :D

Yeah I bet it could be fun. A modder on Skyrim Nexus landed a big job at Bungie recently for his work on mods.

Yeah I bet it could be fun. A modder on Skyrim Nexus landed a big job at Bungie recently for his work on mods.

Oh that's pretty cool. Some of those guys go SUPER in depth with making good mods. Some of them are really impressive work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?