What have you bought recently?

Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Platinum, Kindom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, and I payed off the university fee

Reactions: bankuda
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Hammerwatch, Ringrunner, Wargame: European Escalation, Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars, all via GOG's recent Multiplayer Sale.

Both of them brought from Data Blitz.
Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (USA)
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition (USA) It contain Art Book, 2012 Calendar and Limited OST.

Reactions: bankuda
Groceries. Mainly the essentials, bread, milk, ice cream, fudge brownies, and apple pie.

Supper: noodles with dumplings in soup, and peppermint green tea.

mexican style pan pizza,instant noodles,passion fruit juice and some candy

3DS XL, Pokemon X, and $20 prepaid Nintendo Eshop card.

...which took longer than expected because the shop I went to happen to have its stock of PS4 in and everyone's there to get theirs...

Na.. Me no like thuglyfe.. I am a tentacle monster... My food is girls body fluids xD

Date A Live: Rine Utopia (PS3) I bought it from PlayAsia and rip it using MultiMan.
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3) I bought it from Data Blitz and rip it using MultiMan.

3DS XL, Pokemon X, and $20 prepaid Nintendo Eshop card.

...which took longer than expected because the shop I went to happen to have its stock of PS4 in and everyone's there to get theirs...

Couldn't have taken longer than it takes for me to import a 3DS game for my Japanese 3DS, it takes weeks unless I buy it from the e-shop. Only game I've bought on the e-shop so far though is とびだせどうぶつの森 because I like physical cartridges.

Anyway, recent thing I bought is a replacement shell for my DS lite.

Reactions: lerrellharl

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!