What have you bought recently?

That's totally okay! Plus they look pretty cool, I sometimes buy from men clothing section, usually at home i wear only t-shirts and i like how there is much more tshirts for men lol. Wish we could go to shopping together~:fulfilled:

Would be nice if we could! Usually go to this clothing store called Old Navy for most of my clothing shopping, but not all. For shoes I have to go to different stores in the mall.

Groceries, and this morning I'm going to one of the highest rated bakeries in my country to buy some sweets :D

Which one did you get?

Anitech's Rakujin. Certainly not top of the line, but better than a standard office mouse; I've gotten fond of the multiple DPI settings on my current mouse. Not going to splurge on an expensive one, since my truly hardcore gaming days are largely past me.

Anitech's Rakujin. Certainly not top of the line, but better than a standard office mouse; I've gotten fond of the multiple DPI settings on my current mouse. Not going to splurge on an expensive one, since my truly hardcore gaming days are largely past me.

DPI settings, nice, That's better than what I have. I have a cheap amazon mouse that I paid like $5 for haha. It's nothing fancy but I've never felt the need for anything better, except sometimes when I'm feeling really competitive in CS:GO but I rarely play that anymore.

Humble RPG Book Bundle: Vampire: The Masquerade ($15 tier).

Fuel for the car. It's going to be a long trip back tomorrow. :fag:

Popcorn chicken for supper, and a cup of sliced guava. :shopping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?