What games have you bought recently?

Let's be real. If you own a ps4 or xbox one and are not buying MH:World this month(out on 26th) You're making a big mistake.

Evil Within 2 for Xbox One, 100% it a while ago, now i'm waiting for Dark souls remaster and Code vein to come out.

Stellaris from steam (got ofc -60% from that one), usually ''I want my games to be physical copies if I pay for them'',
I'm becoming more and more like Scrooge McDuck, piles up games in money bin.
My Skyrim case has been broken for 3 years - eh used it as a mouse tressle, moved the CD to Oblivion's 5 yrs anniversary box recently.

Last edited:
Just bought MHW dayone, I have to say it's the best mh game in series, if u like hunting, coperation, u should not miss this game.

Sonic Mania Plus (EUR) on PS4, an expansion of Sonic Mania, it's amazing to play in Encore Mode and the two characters from SegaSonic the Hedgehog, hopefully I can buy 3 more controllers so I can play with 3 friends due to the expansion of Competition mode.

I think it was Kingdom Hearts 2.8? I bought too many games but the games I'm proud of buying is the bundle set from Dogenzaka Lab on Steam. It was on impulse yet I did not regret a single bit.

Well, i like horror games so lately, i was waiting for : The MISSING J.J. Macfield Island of Memories.

Tried the game, I don't know if one can consider it as horror or not. But what I can say for the least is that the game is "heavy".

Have you played Limbo or Inside ? Well, The Missing could somehow look like of these.

In The Missing, you have to hurt, to maim, to severe yourself so that you could progress within the game. Of course no blood shown, But then you can see your character walk one one leg, or crawl when no more legs or walk with a broken spine. Sometimes you have to tear your arm off so as to throw it on something.

At 1st, it's fun. Really, but it quickly becomes heavy. I won't say it stops being fun... but then with levels you become self aware of what you're doing. And you don't want to hurt yourself anymore.

Some people will really hate that game I guess, and yet i think it is worth trying :)

Onimusha: Warlords (Switch)

I bought them when they released and convert them to eshop format, since my Switch is console banned.

Peach Ball Senran Kagura (Switch) digital version due to the physical copy being sold out on Play-Asia, if you want my friend codes, let me know.

senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-sunshine-edition-limited-edi-559339.2.jpg

Decided to get this limited edition of Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash Sunshine Limited Edition because why not and there were 2 left so now only one remains..​

Recently bought Koudelka for the PS1,
Brave Fencer Musashi PS1,
Final Fantasy tactics PS1,
Omega Labyrinth and Omega Labyrinth Z Vita and
Crash Bandicoot 2 PS1

Users who are viewing this thread