What game are you playing now?

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. Makes me look forward to the new one coming later this year.

蒼海のヴァルキュリア. Might as well continue my nautical theme for the end of the month. :fulfilled:

Still Don't Starve. Day 120: triggered a premature summer, now it's bugged and raining since Day 111. Hopefully a restart fixes that.

Don't Starve, Day 150. I somehow picked up a rock lobster while spelunking in the Ruins, and now it seems i've triggered a bug...infestation underway! Time to build the Teleport and escape! :scared:

Don't Starve. Restarted the game since I discovered that escaping to another world uses the same world generation settings. Didn't like frog rain that much, among a few other things. Now Day 38 with almost every basic necessity met.

Resuming Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;birth1 for the Playstation Vita. Haven't played this in months!

Artificial Academy 2. Trying to be popular is like going around as a politician: you end up hitting on as many people as possible so that they remember that you were there and did something for them.

Don't Starve and Artificial Academy 2 together. I play rather passively on the latter so there's massive downtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?