What game are you playing now?

These days i'm playing enslaved :journey to the west and COD modern warfare in order to get the remaining achievements. And i just started LA noire.

Too bad... coz I'm playing the PC version.
If not, we could play together. :D

BTW, what rank are you now?
I used to be 2 stars General until my PC died and lost the COD4 data. So I have to start over again, and now I'm a Colonel.

I like to, but considering my ping, I rather have other ppl to host a server.
Plus, not many COD4 server I could get into, due to my ping. Just a few minutes after load into the server, I got auto kicked coz of my ping.
PunkBuster make it even worst - I almost couldn't get into any servers at all!
Almost though, but not completely.

Currently playing HAWX while thinking of a new strategy in Shogun 2!
Got in a stalemate with the Oda!
^^,

HAWX - feel like playing Ace Combat.
Too bad you can't play it using joystick. Controlling plane using keyboard really restricting you to do some of those crazy moves that you do in other flight sim game.
Can't say the same about HAWX2 coz I haven't play it yet.

Yeah!
But after playing it for 5 hours I sorta get the hang of it!
Haven't played HAWX 2 yet too!
^^,

Nothing much for me.. Kinda waiting for Mass Effect 3 and Assassin Creed Revelations. I'm catching up on some VN titles while I wait :p

You're waiting for ME3 too? Same here.
I got hooked after I played ME2. Too bad you can't add glasses to your customized character. If not, my Sheppard would look cute. *Blush*

Not really, coz the visor and the goggle are part of the combat armor.
What I mean was when Sheppard walk around the Normandy in normal clothes, I wanna see her wearing glasses. :D
I think I got some fetish with authoritative female wearing glasses. :P

Not really, coz the visor and the goggle are part of the combat armor.
What I mean was when Sheppard walk around the Normandy in normal clothes, I wanna see her wearing glasses. :D
I think I got some fetish with authoritative female wearing glasses. :P

Ohh you mean that ;p Maybe there will be more customization in ME3? Honestly, I think the normal clothes customization is too less, perhaps they will add more costumes in ME3 @.@ I'm using the suit I got from the Kasumi mission and is still liking it now :p Hmm.. I played the male Shepard so dunno about the female ;p Saw some youtube videos on the female Shepard and she's hella tall @.@

Well my focus game is always DotA pues currently Im into League Of Legends I dont like Heros Of Newerth to much I prefer DotA

I also play Stacraft II is the best game ever =D if anyone would like to play any time LoL or stacraft II you can add me my nick is the same as here S0br3siuxxx ;)

i enjoy playing hardcore platformes like i wanna be the guy or super meat boy at the moment.. any suggestions for those games?

Just recently played the Half Life 2 series again and finished it all (along with Episode 1 & 2 + the little Lost Coast episode ^^)... as for the moment, I've started Batman Arkham Asylum! :)

Nice!
HL is too short for me.
Guess that's what you'll feel when your enjoying a game!

Recently playing Worms reloaded!
Crazy worms with bazookas!

^^,

Ahaha!
Right you are!
Campaign can also get unexpecredlychallenging at times.
^^,

Since i'm creating my OWN game... soo.. yea. M.U.G.E.N.

Here the screenies.

mugen6.png

mugen7.png

mugen2.png

mugen3.png

mugen5.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.