What game are you currently playing?

Persona 4 Ultimax in PS3
Muv Luv in Vita
in PS4 well nothing special, between Blazblue CrossTag, SAO Fatal Bullet and The Witcher 3

Persona 4 Ultimax in PS3
Muv Luv in Vita
in PS4 well nothing special, between Blazblue CrossTag, SAO Fatal Bullet and The Witcher 3

Ohhh! How is Blazblue CrossTag?? I'm still divided on whether I want to buy it since so many games I wanted to play are coming out back to back.

Playing God Eater 3, it's nice but after seeing MHW.....I was hoping for more open world and less mission based. Still fun though, characters/story still prefer over MH games.
Pyhm is illegally adorable....nearly died when I found out she copys your emotes.

Yume Nikki on switch is seriously tempting me....

Ohhh! How is Blazblue CrossTag?? I'm still divided on whether I want to buy it since so many games I wanted to play are coming out back to back.

Well is very very simple but fun, it concentrates quite in autocombos, but the way that activate the skills is easy to learn and entertaining. The game in most is a a fusion of Persona Ultimax and Dragon Ball FighterZ in general, handle the characters of Blazblue and Under Night earn points or not, depending on it.

It's recommended but if you do not like the simple scheme, well... not that much, personally if i like it.

Patrician 4. Ever since playing Unversim I've gotten the economic simulator bug again; Guild 2: Renaissance for a time, now this. :gotidea:

Well is very very simple but fun, it concentrates quite in autocombos, but the way that activate the skills is easy to learn and entertaining. The game in most is a a fusion of Persona Ultimax and Dragon Ball FighterZ in general, handle the characters of Blazblue and Under Night earn points or not, depending on it.

It's recommended but if you do not like the simple scheme, well... not that much, personally if i like it.

Thanks, I'll take a look at it then. It'll be after I finish Fate Extella Link though, hopefully by then the price will have dropped a bit.

On that note, playing Fate Extella Link!
This is a great improvement other the first game. Changing the stuff that wasn't so great (No more sector completion! Can do if you want now but no longer forced!), improving upon the stuff that worked (took the skills you learned and made them so that they no longer apart of combo but triggerable), more servants to plays as (though could have gone without Gilles), AI companions aren't totally useless (unless story demand them to be), can run around and talk to servants on base as Hakuno (and find funny interactions with certain servants depending on your chosen servant), you can select whatever stage in story you want at any point, Hakuno is an actual unit in battle unlike before where they only appeared briefly when using code cast, but the absolute best thing in this game is.....Hakuno has a voice!!! First time I heard Hakuno (female) voice in a battle cut-scene I damn near went into shock, thank you so much Fate/Extra Last Encore!

Now the bad: Gilles very existence...the only praise I can give him is bring Jalter into creation.
Though you can talk to servants on base it's only the ones important to story. If they are not part of the story at that time, you can not see them on base. Unlocked servants aren't on base at all. Though there are special interactions...they are so few of them, some characters only having 1 maybe 2 of them which really sucks. Hakuno only has voice during battles, however during story scenes and interactions...they go back to being the silent yet not silent protag. And finally.....NOT ENOUGH COSTUMES!!!

Just booted up my GOG copy of Diablo to enjoy some nostalgia. Too bad I pressed ESC to clear the inventory screen while at Level 1 of the dungeon, clicked...and promptly lost all my progress as I had opened up the menu and clicked "Exit Game" instead. Too lazy to continue tonight, lol. :forsaken:

Fate/Extella Link and Fate/Grand Order

I'm nearly burnt out on the Fate/ franchise.....is something I would never say muhahaha!

But seriously though, I'm very close to hospitalization after getting the Young Altera character. Adorable is no where near a strong enough word to describe her. She's diabetes given form......had to stop playing cause my teeth were rotting and blood sugar content was at record highs......only to play F/GO and be greeted with Chacha.....:nekopara_dead:

Currently playing Shiny Days.
And yes I know "XNFE wasn't you just bitching about School Days not to long ago? Now you're playing another in that series." and......I have no excuse. I ended up liking the game towards the end. Though I still disliked 95% of the cast, they end up feeling more like real people then any VN I've read(watched in this case) to date. And it was seriously satisfying watching Makoto die.

My favorite character in School Days was Setsuna so reading about how Shiny Days mostly focuses on Setsuna I couldn't help but play it. And so far I'm not disappointed. Setsuna imo is just a much better heroine than Sekai and Kotonoha. There was a few times her thought process made me mad but overall I like how she handled things compared to the other 2. Even Makoto at times I couldn't help but relate to him and even feel he made the right choices. Also the sound effect for Itaru when she walks is too cute. Overall, though I've only witnessed 2 good endings and 3 bad endings of the again ridiculously huge number of endings....I'm really liking it compared to School Days where only certain endings/route I enjoyed while most of it was just being pissed off at the characters.

P.S. I THOROUGHLY enjoyed Otome getting hit with karma in one of the routes. Having to apologize and ask for help from the girl she bullies.

Dungeons 3. Had enough of Patrician 4 for now so I happened to remember I had the DLC for this one purchased recently. 14th campaign mission right now, taking it really slow since I can. Having a literal horde of level 10s steamrolling over hapless lemmings is just too ridiculous! :laughpanda:

(I only wish the corrupted heroes population count wasn't limited to 5 though...in Dungeon Keeper I loved to keep a whole army of converted heroes.)

Fate/Go.....count down to B.B./Passion/Melt is on!! P.S. Asami Kana might just be my favorite voice actress of all time.....

Xenoblade Chronicles 2.....I honestly forgot I owned this game, too much has happened lately.

While also playing Final Fantasy XIV, need to prep for Shadow Bringers. Slowly but surely.

Still alternating between HoTS and Dungeons 3. Got a new controller recently, so maybe I'll return to the unfinished Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1...?

I am almost done playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Have you seen the new Mortal Kombat game? If I am not mistaken they will release it this week.

Catherine. With a new controller available, climbing blocks the console way is now available! :cheering:

Hakuouki - Demon Of The Fleeting Bloosom.
A Visual Novel with some dark (??) and serious themes ~

D.s. dal segno and lilycle, visual novels only for now.
Skyrim needs more Japanese mods, might reinstall it somewhat soon...

Azur Lane and Fate/GO, stuck in a never ending grinding hell.

600 battles for Bel-chan, around 100 battles + mission bonuses for Elegant Kizuna Ai, Unlimited Sakurament Works for B.B.

I swear I'm going to go crazy before these events are over....Ah, but the Kizuna Ai songs and the Fate/Extra CCC remixed songs are pretty kick ass.

CK2. This time started up as an Indian culture ruler building up the Empire of Bengal. Probably one of the last places I've yet to properly play in save Africa itself. :mafiaboss:

Diablo 3 Season 17. Took me only a day to finish the four chapters for the seasonal rewards. Now can sit and wait three months for Season 18. :casserole:

Still playing PSO2 JP Server, Idola, PSOes and a ton of Visual Novels when I have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]