What game are you currently playing?

Was going to play Adventure Quest Worlds for a while, been off for 3 years roughly, seems like I got banned or either their launcher is stuck in endless loading loop...
(same problem was in 2013 when google chrome removed java extensions with some similar style game I think). Well nothing to do, might need new game, but which?

I've been playing Granblue Fantasy (mobile gacha game) for quite some time now. Eagerly awaiting the PS4 release of Granblue Fantasy Relink.

I've also been slowly making my way through Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Switch), but honestly, despite the fact that everyone seems to love the game, I just can't seem to get into it. I'll probably stop playing altogether once Tales of Vesperia, Definitive Edition releases.

Recently played Freecities, a rather...colorful...game. Now playing Wolf's Dungeon. 2019 will be a good time as any to return to eroge downloading again. :desire:

Hmm, so probably now: Stellar☆Theater encore. It seems to have two game modes, one for arcade, other as visual novel.
Thanks China anon that made it possible, as normal download links were dead two years ago. :desire:

Wanted to burn through my collection of VN's during my down time.....and for whatever reason, of all the cliche yet happy titles I could have chosen....I went with School Days.

Never have a played a game with more screwed up, dislikable characters. Of the 5 heroines, one...only ONE is a decent person. And thank gods she typically avoids the huge mess the others make. This game is among my top 10 "could have all been avoided if it wasn't for this person" stories! God I can't stand Makoto, equally can't stand Sekai, Kotonoha give me back the empathy I had for you in the anime! You were always going to become a yandere even if it wasn't because of Makoto (who I absolutely hate)!!

*sigh* I'm no stranger to being disappointed in characters going from an anime to the VN source, I grew to dislike Mifuyu from Koi Choco game despite her being one of my favorite characters in the anime.....but damn this game. MC? Hate him. Main heroines? dislike them. MC's friends? Hate em. Sekai's friends? With the exception of Setsuna (that one decent person), hate em. I would have no problem just playing Setsuna's good ending and leaving the game as is......but I can't. As much as I dislike the characters, dislike the situations they get themselves into, dislike their choices, dislike how they can't see the obvious.....it's damn compelling and I can't stop playing.

I usually leave the true ending or the best endings for last...but I think out of rebellion for making me want to continuing watching this (since the game is basically just an anime) I'll save one of the bad endings for last. Preferably any where Makoto dies.

Next title I choose will be one with characters I can at least come to like. Yuzu-soft games never disappoint in that area.....maybe try to track down a copy of Date a Live VNs.

StellarTheatre Encore
Next probably: Otome ga Musubu Tsukiyo no Kirameki

Mashinky fun little game still in devlopment in the vein of TTD and other transport sims.
I'm also very slowly been playing through Tales of Symphonia though I don't know if I will see it through...

Back to Dragon Quest 11, thank god for the game telling you what you've done and your next objective during loading screen. Want to try and beat this before Fate/Extella Link comes out. If I do, will probably jump on Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth. Was playing Mask of Deception aiming for Plat....but gave up.

Also started playing Eiyuu Senki. Fun little world domination game, turn based strategy RPG. Will most likely tackle Angel Beats VN once I'm done, can't believe I found a copy of it.

Back to Dragon Quest 11, thank god for the game telling you what you've done and your next objective during loading screen. Want to try and beat this before Fate/Extella Link comes out. If I do, will probably jump on Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth. Was playing Mask of Deception aiming for Plat....but gave up.

Also started playing Eiyuu Senki. Fun little world domination game, turn based strategy RPG. Will most likely tackle Angel Beats VN once I'm done, can't believe I found a copy of it.

DQ11 was my RPG of last year had a great time with it got 180 hours out of that fantastic game, my only wish was they brought that 3ds version over too, would have snapped that up.

DQ11 was my RPG of last year had a great time with it got 180 hours out of that fantastic game, my only wish was they brought that 3ds version over too, would have snapped that up.

Ahh, the one with the retro-graphics? Give it time I guess, we'll see it eventually here. My only compliant is the music and how we got the gimped version. The JP version, international version and the one due for release on switch will get the original music....it's fine if they add it in a patch later, but I kinda want to hear it now while I'm playing.

Also think Switch version is getting JP voice work, not 100% but I definitely want that too. English voice work isn't bad....most of the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.