What game are you currently playing?

銀色、遥か and Total War games.
Getting also, Maitetsu once it's on steam. :eek:

Still the same game, been working slowly towards getting everyone to level 15...only 12 to go. :cramming:

Just finished Super mario Odyssey, was much fun. Now I moved to Zelda: Breath of the wild. I play it in Japanese for educational purposes, but also because for the first time I have a chance to play zelda in original language. Love the voice acting in the game.

Story of Seasons : Trio of Towns (3DS)...good so far...good enough to consider dual-wielding...

Well, it is awkward that I have a lot of games in Steam library, but the game I am currently playing is CS:GO only.

Toying around in the character creation screen for MU Online, the open beta of which starts today. Too bad it doesn't have a dedicated healer that I can play (that I can see for now anyway), since support was my main role in every MMORPG.

Still Heroes of the Storm, but now that I've gotten all but 3 characters to golden level 15 I'm winding down and looking at my game backlog again. :cheering:

Reactions: espiekerella
姫様LOVEライフ! -もーっと!イチャイチャ☆ぱらだいす!-
晴のちきっと菜の花びより
Sometimes soon, I hope: ワガママハイスペック
I should just read faster and not download... too sloppy ugh.

Still on my CK2 run. Busy eating up Persia and watching China bubble and boil in the far east... :gotidea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Etumax prime Royal honey is an instant source of energy to enhance male vitality. Etumax Pure honey fortified with a selected mixture of rainforest herbs (Tongkat Ali and Ginseng) is Nutritious honey enriched with vital biomolecules in, Bee larvae Nowadays, most people suffer from stressful lifestyles with overexertion, and many face emotional conflicts.

ETUMAX PRIME
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!