What game are you currently playing?

Replaying Super Danganronpa 2 (PS Vita)
Kinda sad that I already know all the answers to the class trials by memory, but I just love the voice actors/soundtrack too much :D
Plus I still haven't maxed out all the events

HoTS. Beginning testing on the Tracer hero now that she's open to everyone. :gotidea:

Grisaia no Meikyuu
Finally found a way to play it and understand Japanese at the same time using ITH. So happy. Then will be moving onto Grisaia no Rakuen once I'm done there. :chuuni_yay:

(Still wish Sekai Project/Denpasoft would get off their asses and release it in english already though...)

Finished playing Danganronpa 2~! ٩( ᐛ )و Yay!
I LOLed when Hinata-kun transformed into Super Saiyan Hinata.
https://i.imgsafe.org/137425e.jpg
"This isn't a game! We should be able to change the future!", so says programmed game character hahaha.

Still the same. Managed to get Tracer to 5, aiming for 6. Would've got her to 9, but leveling is slow and I don't have the time these days (or the patience). :digoil:

Alrighty! Currently I'm playing SoccerSpirits. Well, more like addicted to it. It is like playing soccer but using anime characters that voice out every move they are going to do.

Pretty amazing with all the graphics and BGM. Plus it is FREE, haha

HoTS. Strange how my first game put me in West Coast, USA with the SG server missing entirely, and I ended up with supposedly top ranked players who played like raw recruits off the factory; we stomped them so badly it wasn't even amusing. Then got back into SG server, only to find myself with top ranked players again, me the only unranked. I felt carried. Unreal. :fag:

Started playing Hyrule Warriors again.

Grisaia no Meikyuu
Finally found a way to play it and understand Japanese at the same time using ITH. So happy. Then will be moving onto Grisaia no Rakuen once I'm done there. :chuuni_yay:

(Still wish Sekai Project/Denpasoft would get off their asses and release it in english already though...)

I know right. They said it was 100% translated like 2 months ago.

Played Grandia 2 back in the day. That first boss battle was one of the few times I've had that losing was the only way to progress the story (another being Lufia, but then I accepted the challenge to beat that one battle anyway).

Got my copy of Nightcry after missing the Kickstarter pre-sale release email, but reviews seemed pretty mixed. Still HoTS for now.

Played Grandia 2 back in the day. That first boss battle was one of the few times I've had that losing was the only way to progress the story (another being Lufia, but then I accepted the challenge to beat that one battle anyway).

Cool, you've played Grandia 2!
I think Grandia series is very good. But it's not popular because the greatest games of all time such as GTA, MGS, Zelda OoT, FF7, Diablo, Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Half-Life, Starcraft, Ultima Online, etc. were released in the same period. (´・ω・`)

Another playthrough on Valkyrie Profile ( PSX )

VP is another great game on PSX! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑nice!

Star Ocean 5: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4) Asian Version
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (Vita) Asian Version

Back to HoTS, though now I'm thinking about downloading a bunch of mods and heading to that deranged world of Don't Starve: Shipwrecked.

Enjoying a few EBOOTS, currently trying to finish Legend Of The Dragoon.

Fired up my PSX once again for Valkyrie Profile And Final Fantasy 7

Still Grisaia no Meikyuu (Michiru After Story). Gonna be in for a long playthrough :) not that I mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]