What game are you currently playing?

HoTS. Bad run of games today. VNs tomorrow, after I get some work done first. :cramming:

1. congrats for your 1000th post !

2. nice siggy/ava combo !

playing Mass Effect 2 & Shift 2 unleashed ( Xbox360 )

Oh lol I didn't even noticed,thank you dear <3

Where were you,I hope you're doing fine :)

//

Mass Effect is awesome!

Oh lol I didn't even noticed,thank you dear <3

Where were you,I hope you're doing fine :)

//

Mass Effect is awesome!

Im fine,just busy with work and life....how are you ? thx for asking ! and yea Bioware rocks ! :D

Im fine,just busy with work and life....how are you ? thx for asking ! and yea Bioware rocks ! :D

Well,you must already know that there was a bomb attack in our capital city,,since that happened my day is going like shit :sigh: other than that everything is same..thanks for asking too (: and yeah now I want to play it xD

Well,you must already know that there was a bomb attack in our capital city,,since that happened my day is going like shit :sigh: other than that everything is same..thanks for asking too (: and yeah now I want to play it xD

Well of course i know what happened,and you know what i think about all those things that are going on in the world right now...but i must keep myself calm down to not get in rage and i dont want to go more into detail about politics and such here on the forum...i know from the past this kinda things tend to escalate quickly....Of course i hope you and your Family friends are fine !!!

Well of course i know what happened,and you know what i think about all those things that are going on in the world right now...but i must keep myself calm down to not get in rage and i dont want to go more into detail about politics and such here on the forum...i know from the past this kinda things tend to escalate quickly....Of course i hope you and your Family friends are fine !!!

Thank you dear I totally understand you,I'm trying to chill too...

Now that weekend is over, VNs should return to the roost for the most part. :fag:

back to modding Skyrim (...again); some Star Wars Battlefront beta, LoL (:starteathead:)...;; :korokke_go:

Can't think of any game, so
here's a game about cat maids:
cBZthZi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.