What game are you currently playing?

Game Log: Short log. From this point onwards.
  • [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ. I'm almost finished the route for Shigure. And she confessed to the main character.
  • Failed 1 and completed 1 Raid Boss run. Daily Quests were fixed I think. Will find out soon and currently grinding gear for my DW. NW is in a slow trace of progression.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters. Will redo all the routes and complete the after story once I'm done with my other Visual Novel.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route. Needs to be reinstalled and all the routes I have completed will be redone again.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Finished Shizuru route. Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Completed Ryoko, Manami, Wakana and Mitsuki Route. On my way to completing Sakura Route]
- [Lapis lazuli] 十六夜のフォルトゥーナ [Near the end of Shigure Route. Current School Festival after the confession by Shigure]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 70, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer (Main): 4X, Grand Archer (Off 1): 37, Grand Archer (Off 2): 50, Night Watcher: 55, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 41, Code Battle Seraph: 30, Tactical Trooper: 44, Deadly Chaser: 32. Sakra Devanam: Reset, Burning Heart: 20. Add: N/A. Doing SDs for DW. NW is in a very slow progress to level up.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and struggling to get past the ton of minions without losing a ton of lives.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Completed Game log (will phase it out in next game log):
- Rune Factory 2 [Stopped for the time being]

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Ratchet and Clank 2 HD. The 2nd game is so much more like PS3 titles than the 1st game. Was on the verge of despair several times because of the rarity of checkpoints. The 2nd game is a bit easier. And it has my favorite weapons. FINALLY!

Plants vs Zombies 2 : It's About Time (Android and iOS) I'm in Dark Stage. The Part 2 is too hard to me. :dontleave: Wizard Zombie kept zap plant turned in Sheep :neardead: and King Zombie turn ordinary zombie into Knight Zombie. :crushed:

Ratchet an Clank 2: Going Commando HD - almost finished but not yet because of
Plant VS Zombies 2. Just got to Dark Age. OMG, sun graves! and finally my favorite mushrooms!

Also VNs.
Desert Kingdom (PSP). This feels so like oldschool otomate. Well, it is oldschool and that is good because the new games this year are all 微妙ね~。
But nevetheless, I desided to take a look at Enkeltbillet (also PSP and from otomate). Also a 微妙ゲーbecause while the team that made it may be responsible for hits like Kanuchi and Hanayakanari Waga Ichizoku, the art of this one seems strange and all the ENGRISH! ....at least the intro is sung by Itou Kanako and it's much more stylish than a lot of other games I've seen in these past few months.

Super Robot Taisen OG & Fire Emblem on GBA,Persona 2 on PSX,Kentucky Route Zero,Lone Survivor,Papers Please! (all from GOG) on PC

Plants vs Zombie 2: It's About Time (Android) I'm still Level 12, Wizard zombie is very annoying and almost lost a lot of Dave Coins.

XCOM Enemy Unknown. I'm creating a super human team before assault to alien final fortress - the temple ship. :D

Valkyria's 永久恋愛(エクレア)みるくクリーム ~オナニーxオナニー~. Just done with Clockup's Euphoria and needed something much shorter and lighter.

Fire Emblem: Awakening....still TvT
Also trying to finally finish Ocarina of Time 3D.

...I have too many games I need to pick up again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dolaemongoxz wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine ,Could you please re-upload the Mexa from the RJ01127053 & RJ01141239 & RJ01052269? Thank you.
tintin0821 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Could you please reupload these works?
[171129][未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出 ver2.00 [RJ212577]
[190227][未確認飛行なまもの] 田舎娘と小労働 [RJ246739]
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, this one just had a big update. Help update it, please?
テイルズ・オブ・アリス to v1.3
femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi