What game are you currently playing?

Probably [081222][LILITH]LILITH-IZM03 -IFストーリー編-, or [130830] [Black Lilith] 陰陽騎士トワコ~蛇神の淫魔調教~.

How come you have so much time to play games at all ? I want to slap you so hard...

-_-u... oh well, im triying out Dishonored... i got it last year when the GOTY edition came out... havent time to try it out even since.

Haha... actually, it's a log and not a daily update. Personally, I'm finding it hard to make time for entertainment since I'm spending my time the next few months in different trials. So yeah. Have fun playing the game you're on now.

----

Game Log: Just completed [August] 大図書館の羊飼い. Although I have to do another clean install due to some malware damaging highly sensitive files. So will complete it's other part of the game later. On the other hand, tried Touhou 6 again and managed to safely pass first two bosses with ease. However, 3rd boss made it difficult and I just used bombs when I felt I can't focus any longer. 4th Stage however wiped all 4 lives out. I'll post a video of the replay when I feel like it. Also, I went back starting Supreme Commander Forged Alliance again for the nth time. Was able to complete the stages faster except the last two which took over 2 hours. This is without experimental units.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Postponed Ryoko extra Route for Valentines Day. In progress of completing another route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 5X, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer: 4X, Grand Archer: 35, Night Watcher: 40, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 40, Code Battle Seraph: 20. Sakra Devanam: Reset. Temporarily on break.]
- League of Legends [Going to start again if I can't find my account or quit due to lack of time.]
- Shogun 2 [Deleted. May not install.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and struggling to get past the ton of minions without losing a ton of lives.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]
- Rune Factory 2 [Still at the start. Game crashed and I had to start over.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]
- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance [Replaying it]

Completed Game log (will phase it out after the next game log):
- Dragon Quest 6 [Completed]
- Dragon Quest 5 [Completed Nera route. May complete the game with Bianca]

Reactions: espiekerella
Craft the World. After much frustration with the inability to keep gnomes healthy for lack of proper shelter, I've finally managed to learn the basics.

Reactions: espiekerella
Still Craft the World. Moving on much more stable ground. Still waiting for my coursemate to send me his battletag so I can add him for some D3 co-op.

Just 100%ed The Stick of Truth.Unless they release DLC that adds more achivements....​

Game Log: ... Due to my computer being completely unstable, I chose to format away the Visual Novels and OS to recreate and resize the partitions. Hopefully this time, it won't cause conflict in the internal workings of the system. Also I'm avoiding particular programs to see whether the malware was the cause of the OS malfunctions. Sadly my prediction on the partition formatting standards was right and I wasn't able to expand it in a certain way.

Putting that aside, I just started up Harvest Moon Twin Village. If you're wondering, I used to be one of those players who played a lot of Harvest Moon mainly from the Game Boy, SNES, GBC, GBA, NDS and N64 platforms. There's no real final destination for Harvest Moon - Twin Village however, so it's merely for fun. On the other hand, I'm starting all the visual novel games again that I haven't complete and wasn't able to retain the save file. On the positive side, I have a relatively good memory on how to retrace a lot of the routes back. The problem only lies with Visual Novel saves that actually have character levels and mods that I wasn't able to retrieve back from them. *Sigh* RIP Material Brave and its expansion that has all my favorite clothing mods.

In progress playing [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド again.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, 5 True Ending for all characters. Was in progress of reading the side stories.]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Postponed Ryoko extra Route for Valentines Day. Was in progress of completing Minami Route. Game Save lost.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 5X, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer: 4X, Grand Archer: 35, Night Watcher: 40, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 40, Code Battle Seraph: 20. Sakra Devanam: Reset. Temporarily on break.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave. Oh I already finished it once though.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Still at Stage 4 and struggling to get past the ton of minions without losing a ton of lives.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]
- Rune Factory 2 [Still at the start. Game crashed and I had to start over.]
- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance [Replaying it]

Completed Game log (will phase it out 2 more game log):
- League of Legends [Stopped playing this game. I have no dedicated time left to even play this game. Goodbye to over 50 characters bought and around 8 Rune Pages on my account.]
- Dragon Quest 6 [Completed]
- Dragon Quest 5 [Completed Nera route. May complete the game with Bianca]
- Shogun 2 [Deleted. May not install.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]

Currently Playing:
+ Agarest: Generations of War Zero
+ Red Alert 3 Uprising
+ Divinity 2 Developer's Cut
+ Steins;Gate Visual Novel
(\__/)
(=-.-) And I'm starting to get bored...
C(“)(“)

Oh, forgot that Agarest Zero came out today. Was thinking about preordering but there wasn't much special for that price.

Still Craft the World. Having learned quite a bit, I'm now rushing quite fast, limited only by the tech tree that people hate...

Oh, forgot that Agarest Zero came out today. Was thinking about preordering but there wasn't much special for that price.

Still Craft the World. Having learned quite a bit, I'm now rushing quite fast, limited only by the tech tree that people hate...

Yeah it's just re-released into PC, I planned to bought Craft the World; but I'm still thinking over it. Does the game it worth it?

[MENTION=87555]-Rafraito-[/MENTION]; I'm currently playing off a pirated copy; like you I wasn't certain about whether to invest in it when the 50% Steam sale took place two days ago. When I thought, "yeah, maybe", it was midnight and my bank refused to make payments. I'll wait til the next sale, probably the Summer Sale.

As for whether it's worth it, it'll depend on how you take it compared to those that it appears similar to: Terraria, Starbound, etc. One important thing is that you don't have much time to sit around exploring and building grandiose structures. Right off the bat you're supposed to build a shelter, mine resources from the surface and the depths of the earth, and prepare yourself for the inevitable waves of monsters that come starting Level 4 every hour or so and grow in size over time. I jumped in without much knowledge and lost four times because I didn't know how to build a shelter and the attacks wore down my dwarves. The monster waves are separate from the nightly attacks you get from undead and the occasional mass raid by goblins that love to loot your stockpile.

It's only when you've managed to stabilize your position can you truly take a breather and start thinking about prettying the place up extensively. To get to that point you'll have to be crafty building a maze of traps, defense towers and fences (fences slow them down), which is important later in the game as enemies become neigh unlimited (spawning the whole night) and quickly overwhelm your dwarves. You'll have access to some spells that must be crafted (in sandbox mode) and runs on mana, which replenishes in real time (taking long minutes to do so) and can restore itself even when the game is closed. The crafting system is interesting but can get annoying since you have to manually place the materials in a specific pattern each time. You can even control individual dwarves to perform specific actions, and they get certain bonuses (like extended block placement range) in that mode.

During my play it appeared bug-free except for the tendency of the music to die out after awhile. Other than that the skill system still isn't working that well as dwarves do any job regardless of their assigned skill (making skill books and skill boosting items a bit of a hit or miss except for Melee and Archery), but hopefully that'll be fixed in the future. Overall, it's entertaining if you treat it as a tower defense game with colony management elements and like that particular type of game.

Reactions: Daika
@Arylin Thx for your review, it really help me much in considering to buy the game or not.

Started playing the super trashy otome game Solomons Ring (Chapter of Water) since my PSP firmware killed the system save of Geten no Hana Yumeakari and I didn't have the urge to start skipping through the whole game (finished 80% of the game before the crash) and leveling all those skills again... but since every Solomons Ring is only about 8 hours long, I also bought Professor Layton VS Ace Attourney.... but the damn internet is so laggy today and the download just won't finish!! *angry* If this will take too long, I'll have to start playing stuff I don't reallz want to play orz

Buuuut!

Happy Easter holidays to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
It seems that the previous version had some compatibility issues. I'm gonna sound like a broken radio (sorry), but would you update it again?
Thank you very much for your dedication.
孕ませキャンプ to Ver1.04
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Thank you for sharing the DLC and did not expect the Game+DLC but i was happy about that so thank you.

but would you like the DLC for the 2nd Game? i managed to find it after searching a lot of Websites just wanted to share the DLC with you if you wanted to add the 2nd game to your page to share with others.

well if you want me to then send me a message and ill upload it and send you the link to grab it.
[Request] [RJ01137071] お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で確実に孕ませたい

RJ01137071_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01137071.html
[Request] [RJ01116874] えちおね!〜一途な義弟に焦らされて、えっちなおねだりしちゃいました〜

RJ01116874_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01116874.html
[Request] [RJ01062723] 真夏の中に彼と体温交換、脳が沸騰しそう

RJ01062723_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01062723.html