What game are you currently playing?

Game Log: I just finished playing Dragon Quest VI and wasn't too happy that no matter which ending you take, you can't get Ashlynn (Barbara) to stay with you in the real world. Oh well. Now I'm playing to complete another replay of Dragon Quest 5 and married Nera again. Touhou 6, I got to the 4th Stage Boss and got burned. And currently trying to finish 2 to 4 visual novels currently that may be listed or not.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 3 Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, now on Tamano Sakuraba.]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Postponed Ryoko extra Route for Valentines Day. In progress of completing another route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 5X, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer: 4X, Grand Archer: 35, Night Watcher: 40, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 40, Code Battle Seraph: 20. Sakra Devanam: Reset. Temporarily on break.]
- League of Legends [Going to start again if I can't find my account or quit due to lack of time.]
- Shogun 2 [Deleted. May not install.]
- Tales of Abyss [Currently getting Ashe to that Replica Experimental Cave.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Stage 4 and struggling to get past the ton of minions without losing a ton of lives.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]
- Rune Factory 2 [Still at the start. Game crashed and I had to start over.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]
- Dragon Quest 6 [Completed]
- Dragon Quest 5 [In progress with Nera, 2nd part of the game]

Dominion, great game, unfortunately the goko version is kinda buggy

I'll have to play MGS4 to re-obtain the CHICKEN emblem...a fest of leaving PS3 on for quite a while...

Still D3:RoS. Finally got my monk up to 70, moving up my DH and wizard (both 67).

Game Log: Still playing Dragon Quest 5, Generation 3 phase at the moment. While on Touhou 6, I was playing it to relieve my stress. Made it pass the first 2 bosses fairly easily (2nd boss made me panic bomb at one spell). 3rd Boss took 3 of my lives on Reimu and by the time I got to the 4th Boss, I had only 1 life with 2 bombs. Needless to say, I died in the 2nd phase of Patchy spells. orz

On the other hand, I finished Tamano Sakuraba Normal Route in [August] 大図書館の羊飼い. Now working on the true endings from start to end. Yay~~~

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, now on True Ending for 4 girls plus 1.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Willplus] 桜舞う乙女のロンド [Postponed Ryoko extra Route for Valentines Day. In progress of completing another route.]

- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 5X, Elemental Master: 2X, Void Princess: 2X, Grand Archer: 4X, Grand Archer: 35, Night Watcher: 40, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 40, Code Battle Seraph: 20. Sakra Devanam: Reset. Temporarily on break.]
- League of Legends [Going to start again if I can't find my account or quit due to lack of time.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Stage 4 and struggling to get past the ton of minions without losing a ton of lives.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]
- Dragon Quest 5 [In progress with Nera, 3rd Generation of the game]

Alternating between Otonari Koi Sensou and Dreaming Sheep for reading materials.

Got Pokemon Y and 2DS to go along with it, plan to run it with all Fire starters from all generations and play to the end...and got a bit into Devil May Cry 4 (PS3).

Silent Hill,Valkyrie Profile,Jade CocoonCrono Cross (all on PSX)

Game Log: Still playing Dragon Quest 5, Generation 3 phase at the moment. While on Touhou 6, I was playing it to relieve my stress. Made it pass the first 2 bosses fairly easily (2nd boss made me panic bomb at one spell). 3rd Boss took 3 of my lives on Reimu and by the time I got to the 4th Boss, I had only 1 life with 2 bombs. Needless to say, I died in the 2nd phase of Patchy spells. orz

On the other hand, I finished Tamano Sakuraba Normal Route in [August] 大図書館の羊飼い. Now working on the true endings from start to end. Yay~~~

- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 4 Normal Main Routes, 3 Side Characters, now on True Ending for 4 girls plus 1.]

- Dragon Quest 5 [In progress with Nera, 3rd Generation of the game]

How come you have so much time to play games at all ? I want to slap you so hard...

-_-u... oh well, im triying out Dishonored... i got it last year when the GOTY edition came out... havent time to try it out even since.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down