What game are you currently playing?

Game Log: Capped my Dimension Witch. *Throws confetti into the air* In the early mornings of 30 November 2013. Now I'm going to just play around with other characters and just probably do random things here than there. I still haven't done a Secret Dungeon run and Henir this whole time. Wow. Code Nemesis is around level 38 at the moment.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 64, Elemental Master: 28, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 24, Night Watcher: 28, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 38, Code Battle Seraph: 10. Capped DW, now on to CN.]
- League of Legends [Postponed till March 2014. Internet will not be stable until then.]
- Shogun 2 [Going to just pick a clan I like and stick with it on VH and Legendary. I remembered completing it on that difficulty with other clans. 0 Success with Legendary though.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

LOL, wish I would have time to play this much xDD
The only game I am quite often playing is Pokemon Y
and on that game I just got 50 hours~

Muramasa Rebirth. Currently collecting swords to get the 2nd good endings and then the final good endings... a lot of work, ese!

Started OG1 on the PS2 OGS and found that it's still on round three...I'm getting confused.

...and all I know is that I'm eating in more than I can chew...

Civ 5: Brave New World. Now that I've got the Gold Edition upgrade, its going to get better.

LOL, wish I would have time to play this much xDD
The only game I am quite often playing is Pokemon Y
and on that game I just got 50 hours~

I probably should mention this is like a list of games that I have played and like the progress of each one after several months. So basically, it's like a diary or log of some sort on where I am for each game. I'm going to add like another 2 Visual Novels soon which include the newest release of Ensemble and one other Visual Novel that I'm interested in.

Game Log: Didn't get far today. Was busy dealing with people and real life stuff. Pretty quiet today.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route. 2/5 to 3/5 to full completion of her route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [On Porthos Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 64, Elemental Master: 28, Void Princess: 24, Grand Archer: 24, Night Watcher: 28, Wind Sneaker: 20, Code Nemesis: 38, Code Battle Seraph: 10. Capped DW, now on to CN.]
- League of Legends [Postponed till March 2014. Internet will not be stable until then.]
- Shogun 2 [Going to just pick a clan I like and stick with it on VH and Legendary. I remembered completing it on that difficulty with other clans. 0 Success with Legendary though.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Completed. Married Sofia. I might do another run for fun or go replay Rune Factory 2]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

Still Street Fighter IV.

...grabbed Auto Modellista for PS2 last week and been enjoying the absurd physics.

Pokemon X(Breeding now), Zelda a link between world (at last boss) and Ys Memories of Celceta (at the 1st boss)

im playing "scrape the fucking candle wax i just spilt on my vita"

not a fun game at all

today... zelda a link between worlds

recently bought a lotta games during black friday, dl'd games from ps+, and borrowing some games from my friend. so also playing:
gravity rush, little big planet ps vita, the walking dead, the world ends with you, and pokemon white
also picked up but haven't started yet:
fire emblem: awakening, kingdom hearts re:coded, chrono trigger, soul sacrifice, wipeout 2048, uncharted: golden abyss, pokemon heartgold, dissidia final fantasy, kh birth by sleep, and kh dream drop distance

too many games now. not enough hours in the day. lol

I just cleared Steins;Gate on PC and Fire Emblem: Awakening on 3DS.
Now moving onto Etrian Odyssey IV.

Hello
I cried when I finished playing Steins;Gate.
It is hoped that turn off the memory, I want to play again.

Hello
I cried when I finished playing Steins;Gate.
It is hoped that turn off the memory, I want to play again.
I didn't really cry, but also hope to play it again. I don't know if I'll have that much time again.

Fire Emblem Awakening is easily my favorite game on the 3DS
It's currently my favorite for 3DS. Tomorrow is the European release date for Bravely Default: For the Sequel, I can't wait.

GTA 5 (PS3) haven't had the time to play this as much since its release... so I'm going to create some time to finish it

Reactions: cermancewill
Starbound Progenitor Beta. Too bad I heard they're going to wipe things for the upcoming patch this weekend. At least I've not gone too far in yet.

Different console means different game
PS2 = NFS-U, NFS-MW, Star Ocean : Till The End of Universe
PC = Osu!, Touhou 12.3, (waiting for) Aura Kingdom
That's all I think:wasclose:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?