What game are you currently playing?

Still Civ 5, I guess. After knocking everyone out at the United Nations, it's a new world for me under Russia. :fag:

Planning to buy Batman Arkham Origins and Finish Soul Eater: Battle Resonance on my psp emulater :)

~Excalibur

Game Log: So on Elsword, I didn't spend enough time to get the accessories so I guess that was a lost. But... at least I'll have 4/6 pieces of the Halloween Costume to use for the next 20 days in a sense. Used up 2 Resurrection Stones to finish particular dungeons since I underestimated it. Felt like it wasn't worth it. League of Legends, I'm playing on two servers and I guess my current skill level isn't the best. I'll live in a sense.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 1.5 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna, Mizuho and Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route. Now on Minato Route.]
- [Moonstone] Princess Evangile [Probably going to finish up Ristuko Route first.]
- [Yuzusoft] Noble Works [Completing 灯里 (Akari) route.]
- [Chuablesoft] ノブレスオブルージュ - Noblesse of Rouge [Prologue still I think... it still deciding my route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Dimension Witch: 49, Elemental Master: 22, Void Princess: 12, Grand Archer: 17. Going to take a while to get to level 50. orz]
- League of Legends [Back to where I started. Funny.]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Currently making a samurai only army that will wipe any forces off the field. Naturally I'm using different units to achieve different objectives within the battle field.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- Rune Factory 3 [Time to get married and just end the game.]
- The Last Remnant [Almost at the Battle of Eagles]

I continue to respect your ability to tackle such a variety of stuff. :dthumbup:

Civ 5: Russia, 1350 AD with Consul Catherine. Great luck saw me with most of the world's supply of uranium (40+ units) but only 16 aluminium. Well, guess I'll trade Modern Tanks for Giant Death Robots then. :evillaugh:

Hitman: Absolution. I finished this one with a...less than legal copy before, but ever since I got it on a Steam sale I'm firing it up for a turn or two.

Hitman: Absolution. I finished this one with a...less than legal copy before, but ever since I got it on a Steam sale I'm firing it up for a turn or two.

I also got it on a steam sale, but I haven't played it yet. How do you like it?

Can be frustrating, I'll admit, since I aim for Infiltrator and Suit Only achievements. That usually means no disguises, no unnecessary killings, etc. I blew my top trying to deal with the Saints (saving that idiot civilian caused me to lose my Not Detected status), and once more when trying to infiltrate a late game base area (lots of guards, little space to hide, strange situation where a man who should have been unconscious raised the alarm).

I wanted to get Dark Souls on Steam but I didn't have the money when it was on sale. :(

I miss playing it on my PS3 I beat it about 6 or 7 times. My latest character is on New Game+ Lvl 154 or 184 I dont really remember :(. It's a Pyromancer for sure though, I loves me the trolling when I get invaded :XD:

[MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]; was just thinking about you recently now with the upcoming soon release of BF4......You playing ? or did I ask that already :?

I'm currently playing a horror game called Amnesia .a friend of mine told me it was really good game to play if u like horror game.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] Well I might get it when it releases. I don't know yet :reallyconfused:

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue, Street Fighter X Tekken, and of course Pokémon X.

Pokemon X and Y... giving a whole new meaning to pimping.

/me is currently thinking about buying a PS Vita just to play Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland.

Pokemon X and Y... giving a whole new meaning to pimping.

/me is currently thinking about buying a PS Vita just to play Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland.

You should [MENTION=18465]Senorita Waifu~~[/MENTION] PS Vita's are pretty fun to use I like mine ^-^

(idk why the / me tag is saying my name instead of Senorita Waifu~~'s name :reallyconfused:)

Reactions: renano
I wanted to wait a bit and see what games they will make available in English. Only a few interested me hence why I did not purchase a PS Vita... yet.

The system is just messing with your head dear Dav. Haha~ Nothing wrong with a good chuckle when you see your name in the quote.

See you around. /me exits and goes to bed.

[MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]; Ah okey, well I already preordered, just remember that if your interested and decide to get it, cause then you can teach me some marine tactics ^ Only a 10 days left for me, but oh, thats right, you need to wait for it's release on the playstation right ?
About the mentions being changed in quotes, I've sometimes think it's looked so stupid I've manually edited them to be correct, but usually can't be bothered to.

[MENTION=18465]renajoy[/MENTION]; huh I've been thinking about buying the PSvita as well lately, mostly just for one game I wanted to try out "Catherine" then there's also persona 4 but, less important. Wondering how to justify buying it when I don't know of any other games I would want to play on it.

Playing Otome game "KOIBANA days" portable.
After my 1st run, i want to go back to play the Bokujoumonogatari" series.... xD
Still considering to buy the 3DS for the coming new one which will release during next Feb.

just finished hotline miami... a little underwhelmed by the ending.

currently playing snow sakura, good in terms of a romcom eroge, not too impressed with the art thus far though, will keep playing in hopes the story makes up for it.

Recently started to play TESV: Skyrim, because I'm always about two years late to get to anything. Still pretty close to the start of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.