What game are you currently playing?

Final Fantasy 8 on PSX ~ It's getting interesting now x3
and
Dragon Age: Awakening ^^

VN: X-note
Was playing it at night and was little bit scared "°-° but shhhhhhh""

Game Log: Randomly playing games.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- OjyoNana (お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ) [1.5 Route to go]
- Motesugi (モテすぎて修羅場なオレ) [1 Route, 2.0 Memories to go]
- [August] 大図書館の羊飼い [Completed 1 Route, now on Tamano Sakuraba]
- [WendyBell] エッチから恋を引いても、友達にさえなれない [Functioning]
- [Circus] Da Capo III X-Rated [Rika Route, now at the 3rd Arc of her route]
- [Yuzusoft] Dracu-Riot! [Miu Route, 1/5 in her Arc]
- [ま~まれぇど] 恋色マリアージュ [Finishing of Rinastasia Route Extra. 3 More routes to go.]
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna and Mizuho Route. Currently completing Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route.]

Online and Offline Games Include the following:
- Elsword [Battle Mage: 39, Elemental Master: 19, Rena: 13]
- League of Legends [On Series but practicing Jungle]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Currently making a samurai only army that will wipe any forces off the field. Naturally I'm using different units to achieve different objectives within the battle field.]
- Tales of Abyss [Vacitual at the moment. Ambassador to deliver the letter over.]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [3rd Stage Boss. Massive struggle!]
- Rune Factory 3 [Going to just Rush and finish the game. Probably going to OHKO the final boss anyway.]
- The Last Remnant [Traveling to Elysion but went and side tracked to Southern Road or something like that.]

I Currently playing game EDF4(地球防衛軍4). But this is ep10 still without a time....

Still Might and Magic 7. Blasted through most of the non-linear areas already, though I've intentionally stalled on story progression.

Since longer the game: "Nothing" - And that literally...:goodtea:~>

Game Log: So I retook me placement in League of Legends and now just hovering hard to stay there. Since I keep not noticing in time about certain players really not having support or whatever they are bad at champions to me. Other than that, almost finished a few more Visual Novels and started up another old Visual Novel again.

Now playing the following with others as testing (which is not currently not listed):
- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna and Mizuho Route. Currently completing Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route.]

- League of Legends [Just cleared the map with Jarvan IV.]
- Shogun 2 [Playing on Very Hard Mode. Currently making a samurai only army that will wipe any forces off the field. Naturally I'm using different units to achieve different objectives within the battle field.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to teh deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [3rd Stage Boss. Massive struggle!]
- Rune Factory 3 [Going to just Rush and finish the game. Probably going to OHKO the final boss anyway.]
- The Last Remnant [Traveling to Elysion but went and side tracked to Southern Road or something like that.][/QUOTE]

Monster Hunter 3Portable

We are playing with 3 Portable Even though Monster Hunter 4 is released in a little more.

At the moment i'm finishing up The Last of Us. I'm also playing LoL.

Dead Space, and ALWAYS Ridge Racer 7 ;) Oh and TALES OF XILLIA~~~~

Galactic Civilizations 2 Ultimate, which I got off Steam yesterday. Would've started Gnomoria if I had the time.

Game Log: League of Legends not working for me at NA. Nice... Installation failed to top it off. Went to Touhou 6 and finally got past 3rd Boss with so many lives lost. Lost all 5 lives in Stage 3 and went to Stage 4 without any life and bombs. Obviously didn't make it to the mid boss in that stage.

- League of Legends [Just cleared the map with Jarvan IV.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to teh deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]
- The Last Remnant [Traveling to Elysion but went and side tracked to Southern Road or something like that.]

Please tell me when you reach the 4th boss. I want to pray for you ^^

Thanks, although I don't play it often enough anyway. Funnily enough it help me dodge more skill shots and play Vanye even better to the point where I was able to take down two champions while being dived by four (3 assassin type champions and 1 mage). Touhou is pretty amazing in this regard.

Last edited:
Still Gnomoria. Took time to learn the mechanics.

Game Log: Climbing ever so slowly in League of Legends. There's a certain times where I will do extremely well and then eventually a smurfs kills my team off. *shrugs* Other than that, Elsword and working to get 40 Glitter Magician or whatever they are called. God... it's long.

- [Navel] 月に寄りそう乙女の作法 [Complete Luna and Mizuho Route. Almost finished Ursule=Fluer=Jeanmire Route.]

- Elsword [Battle Mage: 40, Elemental Master: 19, Rena: 13]
- League of Legends [Climbing with Jarvan IV and whatever the team needed.]
- Tales of Abyss [Onwards to the deaths of thousands in that mine. Luke baka!!!]
- Touhou 06 ~ The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil [Got past 3rd Stage Boss. It was a one sided slaughter... Stage 4 with no life. Good job.]

dragon essence - demo version :'3
its so beautiful :A: <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]