What game are you currently playing?

Overwatch (pc) I'm trying to get those skins >< must get those skins..must level up >.>
and playing resident evil 2 ^^

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness. Relia's cuteness is going to be the death of me.....

Just walking to the next city and suddenly "nyan~ nyan~ nyan nyan?". Seriously, is their not a law or something about making a character this cute!?

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness. Relia's cuteness is going to be the death of me.....

Just walking to the next city and suddenly "nyan~ nyan~ nyan nyan?". Seriously, is their not a law or something about making a character this cute!?

How is it? I had it on pre-order but canceled it cause of the bad reviews.

How is it? I had it on pre-order but canceled it cause of the bad reviews.

It's not for everyone. The story seems like it's short and it is cliche but I like the characters and the MC actually has a personality outside of the "insert yourself here" thing a lot of games seems to be leaning to. There's a lot of extra stuff to do and background stories to hear about so it feels sorta like a VN, which I myself really like! However, the lack of cut-scenes really make it frustrating when you want to see the reactions of all the characters during it. I love the character designs, Relia will give you heart failure! She's so freaking adorable in just looks alone but then some of the things she do is just insanely cute!!

Battle system wise....it's a really good idea but it takes some work to get the most out of it. Something the IGN reviewer clearly didn't do. I like the faster paced battles since turn based is pretty saturated. Graphics wise everything looks nice....but they could have made some of the areas stick out more. It plays really smoothly too, you'll seamlessly go into combat, out of combat and into dialog which on a map with hostiles I would prefer over a cutscene. The enemies are really spread out. Great if you just want to quickly get from A to B, but it kinda sucks when you're grinding or trying to take down certain mobs.

All in all, I am really enjoying the game. It certainly isn't going to win rewards for being a great RPG but I find it fun. Plus, hearing Relia randomly mimicking animals as you're traveling.....such a nice break from the grim and edgy RPGs I've played lately. Sometimes I just want to see cute girls doing cute things as they cutely destroy monsters.

HoTS. Playing with an AFK Abathur on my laptop as my 'friend' really helps with EXP. I'm sad, I know. :XD:

I'm still on Elsword NA after all those years... my lord.

On the bright side, I've made some headway in Tales of Zestiria PC version. There's some community fixes if you have a monster grade system to render and produce more beautiful and striking graphics.

Just restarted girls X battle.

3+ months of work gone because my phone upgrade uses a different type of sim card and I can't remember my username/password since it was auto. Tempted to just give up....but I really like the character designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?