What Do You Dream About?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will98

Praetorem Kitsune
Aug 19, 2011
What do you all dream about every night?

I don't know what I dream about, for when I fall asleep, I'm out until morning. Sorry

Please share what some of your dreams are.

I have dreamless nights. Some say this means I have good sleep.

Well, sometimes i have good harem in my dream, but when i want to hug more girls, i get woken.... :(

That sucks for you. I'm in the same boat as Psychia. I sleep and then it's morning.

sometimes, i dream about girls , money , my exams .. however , i couldn't completely remember any thing :(

I remember one(felt a bit too real). But the gist of it was I found my dream girl and we spent the most wonderful time together(I say that because you know that sense of happy you get with some people?). Anyway, time passes and we learn of a meteor coming to Earth(cliche I know, but I can't really control the dream). At the last moments we're at the beach just sitting. Then boom, meteor hits, I wake up in a cold sweat with a sense of sadness. Some weird crap right?

Last edited:
Dreams are something really weird. :)
Sometimes I dream about places and after some time I realized that where I am is a place that I have dreamed about and everything becomes alive again.

This morning I'm dreamt about a local food called Murtabak. (Pronounce - Moor-Ta-Buck)
murtabak1.jpg

*Murtabak contain and look may look different based on places and cooks that make them, they all rectangular shape*

So this morning, on my way to work, I stopped by to buy 1 for breakfast, coz I was so hungry last night and didn't have breakfast this morning. I bought me 1 piece of Beef Rendang Murtabak for RM3.80. Lucky I just bought one, coz one is just enough even for gluttonous person like me.

Conclusion: Mission Complete

For my surrealism art piece, I'm compiling a collage of monsters and features from peoples' dreams.
So tell me people, what do you dream about? (dreams depicting creatures etc. appreciated but it could be anything)

This morning I'm dreamt about a local food called Murtabak. (Pronounce - Moor-Ta-Buck)
murtabak1.jpg

*Murtabak contain and look may look different based on places and cooks that make them, they all rectangular shape*

So this morning, on my way to work, I stopped by to buy 1 for breakfast, coz I was so hungry last night and didn't have breakfast this morning. I bought me 1 piece of Beef Rendang Murtabak for RM3.80. Lucky I just bought one, coz one is just enough even for gluttonous person like me.

Conclusion: Mission Complete

So u are dreaming of Murtabak ? ^o^

Slurrrpppp . . . !!!

You should try it, when you have the chance.
I like it too.., but the Murtabak in your pic is kinda different from Murtabak here..
Where to get Murtabak like those pic ? lol...
I dunno. I just pick one from the Google. :P
The one the I ate was a lil' bit darker brown and have chunkier meats in it.
The one in the pic looks like have more peas and egg in it. I'm guessing it's chicken murtabak.

Last edited:
I dreamed in FPS mode, with the ammo bar and everything. I think it's because I saw a CoD commercial before I went to bed.

I have recurring nightmares set in a zombie apocalypse scenario but has little to do with zombies...

the usual wet dreams once i had a really messed up dream, i was in Africa or something bunch of guys throw me out then a freaking tiger comes up i tried to hide but he found me, the funny thing i fighted with him bare hands then i pushed him off a canyon of some sort he dragged me down with him then i woke up is that weird?

Last edited:
Dreams are weird :D that's the cool thing about them.
Last night I had a dull dream, I only talked in it with friends :)

Usually really odd dreams. Sometimes anime others not. My last memorable dream was me and some ppl fishing in a swimming pool that froze over. Made a hole and used those watchamacallit wire thingy with a hook. A shark came along and ate all the fish we weere trying to catch to we sent a diver with a harpoon after it. He never came back. Anyhow we tossed chow mein and spaghetti into the hole and when the shark came along and started eating, we used four of those wire things and somehow dragged it out. I knocked it out with a bop to the head and the dream fast forwards somewhere. Im in a weird maze like place (tall concrete walls) and four buff guys are dragging the shark. The land shark (i guess) wakes and eats the four guys then chases me. I run further into he maze like place and the walls are now palisade except using layers of tree trunks. I heard a singing voice which i follow and see a girl on the wall. She points me to a chair/ladder which she says would be enough for me to scale the wall and promptly jumped down trying to slow the shark (im sure you can guess what happens). I ran along the top of the wall with the land shark smashing holes in the bottom and eventually reached a place called the Guild (walled village with about every weapon known to man currently). I entered along the top of the wall and the shark smashed the gate. The guards started to attack the shark with projectile weapons and the shark kinda mowed them down. I was given a rifle and shot at the shark from on top of the wall. After the rifle was out of ammo i was given a staff and shoved into the front lines to melee the shark. After one dodge and whack the dream jumped back to the part with the girl on the wall except this time I saved her after she jumped down, carried her back up the wall, and to the guild where i was given some minigun and a slingshot to fight the shark this time around. After running out of ammo (not that the gun even made the shark flinch much) i was given a sword and sent off to the front lines again. I dodged the shark's leap at me, slashed at its belly, and DREAM END. My friend says i probably died shortly afterwards because land sharks are just that strong. Other notes: I saw a friend (she was part of the people that ran for safety when the shark came, most of the guards were dudes) and while running along the top i saw outside the maze and there was a massive city in ruins (maybe the land shark got to it or fire (because I saw smoke) or both).

just when i feel very tired,i have some dreams.although it is quite short,it makes me lose my time to sleep well.of course, they are nightmares,loneliness,evil,ghost...on the other hand, many sweet dreams make me not to wake up in the morning(beautiful girls...).lol...

I've dreamt I'm running all the night to escape the city which was full of zombies,those zombies are running as fast as the human-being,I've never get any weapon like guns.That night that dream,OMG,it's so terrible and so tired out...I don't wanna dream that again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload