What are your favorite eroge game companies?

Ninomiya941

Banned
Dec 3, 2014
Opening up a new thread to discuss on what eroge game companies are our personal favs, along with the reasons why we like those companies (e.g: They make most of the eroges that I like, their artwork and stories of their games are constantly good, etc...)..

As for me, the eroge game companies that I like the most are Eushully, Atelier Kaguya, and Astronauts Sirius.... Why? Eushully's games have a good balance of gameplay, good story and characters, while A-Kaguya is an established and long-running company that has made many hit games that sold many copies, and some of their games have really entertained me much.... Astronauts Sirius, on the other hand, made the game Demonion 2, which I liked very much, due to its gameplay, story and characters.... I hope they make Demonion 3 into a more throrough SLG than a 12.member party dungeon-raider, with more focus on commanding troops and armies like in Meishoku no Reiki (Eushully).....

Please list all the eroge game companies that you like along with the reasons. ;)

Nitro+ : (mad) science fiction + badass protagonists + epic action scene + dark theme
Eushully : Interesting gameplay, same for Alice Soft
Akabei Soft2 : Unique plot and heroines :whistle:

Reactions: espiekerella
Rapapuru: great shota/milf/incest eroge. Mamamamamama is a really fantastic game and a must play if you like this kind of stuff
HonkyTonk Pumpkin: good charac-design and many quality H-scenes. The last game is pretty bad though
Ole-M: their last game is also pretty shitty but they often provide very good games with lot of contents
Hadashi Shoujo: because INO is a great character designer
Msize: love the femdom stuff from this company

Softhouse-seal: Well to be more specific, Softhouse-seal GRANDEE. I do however like every brand, except Re:verse. I guess the reason is because of the quality and animation. Most of my favorite nukige are from Softhouse-seal.
Eushully: I haven't actually played any game beside Kamidori Alchemy Meister, however I really love the game. Great story, graphics and system. I once played it during a summer vacation and it kept me entertained the whole vacation.
Nitroplus: Love the science adventure. Steins;Gate is my favorite game of all time. No words needed. Oh wait none of the games Nitroplus makes that I like are Eroges...
Atelier Kaguya TEAM Gassa-Q: Actually I only love one game, Tokonatsu Shimai Sand. But I have to say the art is amazing.

There are other companies however I won't list them since I only like a few of the games or they make only all age games.

Lune: There premises are often simple but their H-scene scenarios are some of the best, well written and creative.
Jutaijima and Ikusa Valkyrie 2 being some of my favorites.

Silky's (Elf subsidiary): Tragic that they disbanded but also produced some top quality h-scenarios and very well written, has fleshed out characters, and can also be very funny at times as well. No surprise that they came from one of the pioneering eroge makers. Jokei Kazoku, Hime Kishi, and Ai Shimai series are among my top favorites. Have high hopes for Silky's Plus.

Clock Up: Primarily for their darker, edgier, more "realistic" VN's. Euphoria and Fraternite pushes the edge of decency and are not for the squeamish but their is an undeniable charm to them as you delve deeper into their stories.

Bishop: They may be predictable with their premises but they have undeniable style and sensibility towards their H-scenes that keeps me engaged. Favorites are Mesu Kyoushi, Tokubetsu Jugyou, Yakata (from Bishop Royal).

Obviously biased towards companies who concentrate heavily on h-scenes and sex stories. Anyone recommend their picks for companies who think along the same lines?

Alcot and Yuzu-soft because they make solid games with great characters, art and humour. Plus an healthy amount of H-scenes and ecchi! tehe~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?