What are You Listening to right Now?

Reo Speedwagon,Whitesnake and such..some good old 80´s and 90´s stuff.

Some music for cold winter... (I like more about symphonic metal stuff, but songs got overally good atmosphere.)

Music made in my home country, enjoy or suffer, however you like. You might end up being cursed.

New classics - arise everyday and night. Rock 'n Roll with some Heavy/Power metal.

Shofuku no campanella op. VN version can't be found from youtube once again - at least I got it. (not much variation though, better resolution only). :P
Atelier Iris 2 (PS2 game) opening by, Sound Horizon. Song name: Schwarzweiß (timestamps failed again... wasn't wanting an eye, lol.)

Two New years parties... already done everything. Let's put my favorite (new) song from (quite) new Ep.

Aww ^^ I missed it but since it came out that awesome ^^ I can't wait to see what new set you will unveil ^^

Finally someone tries to keep this thread active, I'll answer with Finnish Black metal/folk metal songs, long live good music! :D
don't worry about the poor quality, the song itself will be different.
Stone Forest's Druid - Guardian of the Hell (or Underworld in this case).
More folk influenced playing and singing.
Stone Forest's Druid - Drinking Song, Cheering with Tankards

Only satan is lord - Satan's Wrath

greek heavy metal is surprisingly sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.