What are You Listening to right Now?

Complete with autotune, and a "rapper" who gets influence with Drake.
Still like the lyrics though

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] Decided to download the albums myself~ xD Really good~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] glad you like it.. Love Nujabes and Shing02.. If you carefully listen or read the lyrics you'll really notice the beauty of them, Shing02 is one of the best MCs out there in my opinion - although he lacks a sense of heaviness in his voice it's still unique and suits Nujabes' backing tracks.
Can't wait for part 5 re-release, parts 6 and the Grand Finale.. Apparently the story of Luv(sic.) goes like this, I quote frim Shing02's blog

"2000 - Nujabes and I collaborate on first Luv(sic)
originally it was a beat for Pase Rock but I asked him if I could have it since I really wanted it, and he said yes. Back then i did a remix for Five Deez so it was a good exchange.

The meaning behind the title?
(sic) = The Latin adverb sic – meaning "intentionally so written" is used for misspelled words. In this case, Love = Luv, thus Lovesick = Luv(sic)

2002 - released Luv(sic) part2
written and recorded right after 911.

2005 - released Luv(sic) part3

around 2006, I told Nujabes that instead of doing another sequel, I would rather do a trilogy with a theme: 4 will be about discovery, 5 about parting, 6 about reuniting.
He liked the idea.

We start exchanging beats for a couple of years and we finally find a good beat in what would become Part4. Although I was busy finishing my Japanese album, the lyrics to Part4 were mostly written around this time.

late 2009, I met a young beatboxer Jeff Resurreccion who was battling cancer. His favorite song was Luv(sic) part3.

When he passed in January 2010, the event led me to write Luv(sic) Part5. The first half the song was written exclusively about Jeff. Nujabes sent words of condolence to Jeff's family as well. I convinced Nujabes that one of the beats he sent me previously should be Part5, to which he initially didn't agree because it was too dark, but eventually he agreed.

In March 2010, we find out about Nujabes passing in February. Soon after, I finished writing Part4 and recorded at the Hydeout Studio in Kamakura.

Also at the time of his passing, we discovered that Nujabes had left a beat titled "Luv(sic) grand finale" on his cellphone. The label tracked down the session files.

Due to label circumstances, Part4 did not get released until June 2011, so I released Part5 in December of 2010 with a beat by Jumpster as a free tribute and remix project.
http://e22.com/blog/2010/12/16/luvsic-part-5/"

You can listen/download to the a capella of part 6 now
http://records.cabbitmedia.com/shing02-live-at-hawaiian-brians-may-19-2012
But I don't want to spoil it for myself!! I'm waiting for the full release!!
Apparently Uyama Hiroto finished editting it a few days ago according to his Twitter, so right now it's probably all the label business. I'll definately get that legit!

Also waiting for the re-release of part 4 featuring the lovely Emi Meyer!! Ahh she's so pretty, her voice too! Her vocals in the hook adds so much more character to the track ♪(^ε^人)

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]

I listened to the lyrics and looked them up... very lovely... an ever-flowing story and the vocals to me are just right~

That's so cool... making it a trilogy~ :3

Spoil~ xD I don't mind spoiling myself~

Emi's voice is so pretty and airy~ Yay~ Video Chain~ xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!