What are CG's?

xxtensazenxx

Jul 23, 2013
I am new to H-visual novles and other things like that - and they all say "CG" and i see the term CG used everywhere for VNs. JUST WTH doe sit mean, its driving me crazy :(

thanks

i think of it as Collective gallery, dunno if that is what it stands for but it's basically the collections of images for a scene, normally split into sections for actual characters scenes, including the hentai, and extra's for background, but we all know which ones we'd look at haha.

This is my opinion im like you and dont know the definition though, hope it helps.

Quote out of Wikipedia. Hope this clarifies your question :

"In traditional Japanese, it is an abbreviation of the Japanese gairaigo computer graphics (コンピュータグラフィックス?), used to refer to any form of digital artwork, from digitally shaded dōjinshi to legitimate cinematic art (like Toy Story). In the West, however, the term has come to refer exclusively to 2D digital art, as the term computer-generated imagery (CGI) is used to describe art forms that CG otherwise describes. In recent years, the hentai industry has begun to incorporate this into their market schemes."

in more general way, when you see someone mention CG it's usually the event scene from visual novel whether it's H or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]