What anime can you watch over and over again?

Lucky Star
Kin Iro Mosaic
Non Non Biyori
GJ-bu
A Channel
Acchi Kocchi
Seitokai no Ichizon
Seitokai no ichizon Lv.2
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka

I'm always keep a HD version in my lap, a normal version in my PSP so i can watch whenever i want :D.

Haruka Nogizaka's Secret

It's just a silly romantic comedy, but it's a lot of fun!

All Dual Audio anime I watch them PC, HDTV and my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

Last edited:
Ranma ½
Chobits
Saint Seiya
Captain Tsubasa
Robotech
Cowboy Bebop
Clannad S1 & S2
& all Comedy Anime

Byosoku 5 centimeter, Servant x service, Working, Hayate no gotoku,Baka to test,.. i love their story and also character :3

Durarara!!, Hetalia and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou; I don't think I could get tired of any of these, and I have re-watched a few episodes from those series already ^^

All Kyoto Animation Anime (Clannad/after story,Air,Kanon,K-on,Lucky Star.....)

Barakamon, I'm watching over and over.
I won't get tired of it.
Love this anime!

Gintama, SKET DANCE, Bimbougami ga! :thumbup:
that's the best anime that will make your stomach hurt!! :lol:

there are several I keep coming back to ... Chobits ... DearS ... Kodomo no Jikan ... To LOVE-Ru ... Another ... Dusk Maiden of Amnesia ... Dance in the Vampire Bund ... Freezing ... Rozen Maiden ... Haiyore! Nyaruko-san ... Infinite Stratos ... Kanokon ... Sekirei ...Usagi Drop ... Video Girl Ai ... and others

I have a bunch of them I keep re-watching ... especially when the current season is short on good series to watch ... like this season is

I usually re-watch Code Geass, Chobits, Lucky Star, Baka and Test, Golden Time, Haganai, and certain episodes of SAO.

if its any good romance,drama,slice of life....and if it´s from the 90`s...perfect !

I would say Bakemonogatari, i have probably watched that at least 3 times in the past year or so. Also Katanagatari cause i still cant get over the massive troll episode half way through the series so i watch it over and over to make sure it really happened.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
:nekopara_hi:

I've been re-watching it for several times. I really liked that anime. Hope they'll get second season soon!
:nyanmusu_happy:

and also, there's Chihayafuru and Card Captor Sakura
my fave anime so far
:nyanmusu_sparkle:

Ben-To

I have no idea why I watch this series every so often. The premise is silly, but I like it anyway.

Hellsing...Since its release I watched it every year for many many times.
Dragon Ball...just my favorite of all!!!
One piece...nostalgia. : - )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!