Well, hey to the hi to the howdy everybody! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol u just did it again. Well, double posting means u made another post just right after your last one, so two in a row. So, if nobody posts after u and u need to say something more u have a "EDIT" option on the bottom right corner of your post. U can add the text there and not make another double post :P

OHHHHH!!! I get it now!:cheering: So, to avoid taking up a lot of space with my posts, I should just 'edit' in any extra things I have to say into the existing post. As long as I was the last poster anyway. Thank you so much! :hapgirl: My forum experience will forever be changed, for the better, because of your lesson :DDD

Lol u just did it again. Well, double posting means u made another post just right after your last one, so two in a row. So, if nobody posts after u and u need to say something more u have a "EDIT" option on the bottom right corner of your post. U can add the text there and not make another double post :P

Is this the way to do it correctly? ^_^

yeah, the people really wonderful aren't they? :XD:

Pie the way, I love your avy. Everytime I see it, I can't help much smile :P. What anime is that from?

Hmm... if you really want to bump a thread theres a two day wait where you could double post? xD

lol, you mean Akiko? she is from OniAi, ecchi harem comedy anime and it's quite funny :XD:

Hmm... if you really want to bump a thread theres a two day wait where you could double post? xD

That's another thing about forums I'm not clear on. Tell me if this is right please :); a bump is posting on a thread that hasn't been active for a while, in order to move it up on the forum list in hopes to catch someone's eye? Sorry, I must sound stupid, but I've never really had the chance to learn much about forum ins and outs:forsaken:

Yeah Rio, that's how u do it xD

YAY!!! I just got my diploma for learning how to avoid double posts! :diploma:

lol, you mean Akiko? she is from OniAi, ecchi harem comedy anime and it's quite funny :XD:

How ecchi is it? I like me some anime and I like me some ecchi, but its hard to stay focused and enjoy it when there's too much ecchi involved :P

Lol yeah basically an inactive thread which you want to make active~

Woot! I just got another degree in forum aptitude! Look out world, Rio's on the way to being a forum MASTER! :loudverdict:

hm generic ecchi, not to ero, but really ecchi you can laugh at how silly are they :XD:

hello Riokushinaku and welcome to ASF, hope that you will enjoy it here :XD:

"lo, Rio-kun! :3 Your siggy is super cute! That must make you cute, too. :runhappy:

Hello Rio/forum-master, glad to hear you are having a pleasant experience here thus far. Your siggy is excellent, if you've got more images, you could put them up on the "graphics showcase" section, it'd be cool to see some more of your work. Drop by the forum games section at some point.

Welcome to ASF. I'll hope you'll have a good time. Also, don't touch my ghost lolis...

Hello Rio/forum-master, glad to hear you are having a pleasant experience here thus far. Your siggy is excellent, if you've got more images, you could put them up on the "graphics showcase" section, it'd be cool to see some more of your work. Drop by the forum games section at some point.

Lol, thanks for the welcome SuperVillain! ^_^ I just might do that. I've got a few pieces I would like to share :D

Welcome to ASF. I'll hope you'll have a good time. Also, don't touch my ghost lolis...

Thank you Hinode! ^_^ Why can't I touch your ghost lollies? :( Don't go hoardin' them all to yourself now ;).

I was searching google images and I stumbled across the image you used. x3

I was searching google images and I stumbled across the image you used. x3

Lol, that's funny stuff :lmao:. At least now you know I wasn't just blowin' smoke. I've been accused of stealing other people's work before, because my work doesn't "look" edited, redrawn, etc. Yeah, the original pic is one of the pieces in my wallpapers folder.

Well, you did extremely good regardless. O_O I don't know how to edit so... I just steal gifs from tumblr for my siggys. xD

Well, you did extremely good regardless. O_O I don't know how to edit so... I just steal gifs from tumblr for my siggys. xD

Thank you ^_^. Yeah, I've been editing for about 12 years now. I started out with just ms paint, then photoimpressions, now I use Gimp 2. I love editing :D. I can do .gifs too. If you ever need one, just let me know :3

Oh, no thank you! I don't like asking people for things. xD But your offer is greatly appreciated

Oh, I don't know if anyone will read it at this point :reallyconfused:, but my name is pronounced like this: Ree-oh-koo-shee-nah-koo. Aka, japanese pronunciation ^_^. I wanted to put that in, because a lot of people have trouble pronouncing it. K bye! :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread