Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

Happy Birthday !!!

9a8d.jpg

Happy Birthday Zad38 and T-ELOS & Leggy, I guess I have already wishes your birthday

but here again
1rj_medium.gif

and for today also for Decalcomania

Last edited:
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

I've with the thread a problem: Because that isn't complete work - after Leggy should also the quotes for Ryuta's and Decal's appear - and the rest of stuff (Video/Cake/Gift etc.). Can you me please help...:eathead:

That is the actually complete (Word-doc) work:
View attachment 3368

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Accidents happen, don't worry. We are all thankful for the feelings of this thread. :)

Reactions: nanashi1
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

I've with the thread a problem: Because that isn't complete work - after Leggy should also the quotes for Ryuta's and Decal's appear - and the rest of stuff (Video/Cake/Gift etc.). Can you me please help...:eathead:

That is the actually complete (Word-doc) work:
View attachment 3368
Your draft had two problems that prevented the post from going through:

1. There was lack of space between お誕生日おめでとう and @Ryuta, which could've caused the [mention] code to malfunction.
  2. You have 5 videos in your post. To avoid cluttering, members can only embed at most one video in a post. Just for this time, I've sprinkled some admin magic and made all your five videos go through.
Besides those two, there were some other formatting errors that I've corrected as well, and I believe your post has become how you intended it to be. Sooooo let's resume the party.

Besides those two, there were some other formatting errors that I've corrected as well, and I believe your post has become how you intended it to be. Sooooo let's resume the party.

Well, thank you very much Ignis for your help^^!!!:goodtea:~>

Not a problem~

Edit: I seemed to have missed that it was also ryuta's birthday, since it wasn't there in the original post. So, a Happy Birthday to you too, ryuta!

Last edited:
Just saw the finished product. Wow, nanashi1 sure works hard on his posts! :thumbup:

Hey [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; please check the main page again, thanks Ignis can you now the whole presentation of Bday-thread see...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: ryuta and Leggy
Happy belated bday to me (Nov 5) /o/

...W-What...?! :surprised: ...Sorry Miina, I'll sure in the next times (next year of course) for you a Bday-thread make - or better said; you than Number 6 in the thread lead... Anyway; happy b'bday then...:dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.