Well, a year goes, but on this empty place goes a new year: Happy birthday Gwee (AhGwee)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday my dear friend, [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] ; ~

I wish utmost unyielding bliss and success in whatever you pursue.

You are a wonderful person and we are truly glad that you joined ASF.

Great health and wealth for you and for those you cherish.

MyiAiJI.png

Kdu5Kct.jpg

And music! This is what I listened when I drew the picture~ Happy Laughter!!! Cheers!!!!!~

Reactions: AhGwee and nanashi1
Well, so far lot thanks for you guys, that you such wishes to Gwee thrown have - Again thanks!!!:goodtea:~>

Reactions: AhGwee
Yeah. The phrase is Chinese. Unless you meant the translation for the meaning because I don't think such a proverb would exist in English. I've pretty much been following this proverb since the start of the year, but I haven't exactly been following it until recently.

Hmm..? You've been waiting for fruits to fall into your hands without sowing any seeds?

And I fear I may have unintentionally turned your birthday thread into a discussion rather unrelated. Sorry about that. I'll find my way out. :pushups:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; "Holy *beep* on a *beep* sandwich" Love your handwriting~ I'm most surprised to see that there's another person who links letters. yay~ oAo

Guess I'll start with a thank you, for coming back. I always find there's something missing when you're not here, though it's my own fault for creating this empty void in myself. Thank you for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to hear from you and I'm grateful for that.

Thank you for the gifts. My laptop doesn't have a contrast function so I was unable to notice how colourful the drawing was until, for some odd reason, decided to tilt my head and then my monitor as it was just displaying nothing besides the writing and and the sketch. Much skills. Very sharp. Adorable one. A cheerful mix of colours most suited for balloons at a party. This texture...I'm guessing water colours? Gives off a feeling that it's all but a dream. ;w; Looks like the character's design is based off of Illyasviel. I'll treasure this gift that you gave me. ^^

Is the second picture an original design? If not, where is it from? Innocent looking. It's really good...and I wouldn't have noticed there was a background for this image as well until I tilted my head again. =w=

Thank you for the music. It felt like listening to it with my eyes closed helped me best envision how it felt like having you do all this.

I hope that, one day, one day...we could sit down together and share a cup of tea, and talk, and laugh, and...and...:fullblush: Anything else you'd like to.

Honestly, I cannot thank you enough but I find myself always having a reason to thank you regardless of how big or small the matter. So...thank you. May you live a healthy life to ensure the longevity of your mind and body. *^*
[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; Think nothing of it. I don't mind it turning into a discussion thread since the day has long past. No no. What I meant was that because last year didn't count towards my first year grades of Uni, I didn't bother trying to achieve high results in order to pass but trying to do that this year wouldn't help me at all and I aim to achieve high this time. Luck doesn't just come to a person. Effort breeds luck. I often find that this happens everywhere, even while playing video games where I'd escape from a close call, but only because of all the events that were made up before it.
[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; Thank you Slayn. May you slay every enemy that crosses your path. May prosperity be with you.

:goodtea:

Seems I'll end up being late for my own birthday party. :rant:

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
[MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION]; *heheh* My birthday hadn't started unless you were in a time zone ahead of me like Nanashi was so it's not a problem if you weren't able to make it on time. I'm happy to have received your blessing. So thank you, choonagi. ^_^

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]: Imagine that! Not only was I not late, I was there early enough for "pre-party" cocktails! :goodtea:

[MENTION=46973]angelice[/MENTION]; Thank you very much! \(≧∇≦)/
[MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION]; I would drink, but my alcohol intake is very low. I become sleepy and get a headache really fast. TTwTT

:XD: shouganai (I hope this is the correct expression in Japanese.)

Yeah it is. "Can't be helped" or something along those lines. ^^

(Shikata ga nai)

Ah alrighty [MENTION=27362]Quay[/MENTION] :3 I just picked that since it's what you go by here with out much thought. But now that I did think about it, I think I know what should be considered the better ^>^. Thx u.

Wheee! is awesome, It's like an alternative version of you avatar only on ecstasy for the first time and everything is super duper interesting and exiting! :P
KgBqWKll.jpg

Reactions: nanashi1 and AhGwee
Talk about cosplay mania~ +personality disorder deluxe package. Filled to the brim with 10 legions eachy with their own distinct flavor and personality rofl

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; "Holy *beep* on a *beep* sandwich" Love your handwriting~ I'm most surprised to see that there's another person who links letters. yay~ oAo

Guess I'll start with a thank you, for coming back. I always find there's something missing when you're not here, though it's my own fault for creating this empty void in myself. Thank you for your kind words. It's always a pleasure to hear from you and I'm grateful for that.

Thank you for the gifts. My laptop doesn't have a contrast function so I was unable to notice how colourful the drawing was until, for some odd reason, decided to tilt my head and then my monitor as it was just displaying nothing besides the writing and and the sketch. Much skills. Very sharp. Adorable one. A cheerful mix of colours most suited for balloons at a party. This texture...I'm guessing water colours? Gives off a feeling that it's all but a dream. ;w; Looks like the character's design is based off of Illyasviel. I'll treasure this gift that you gave me. ^^

Is the second picture an original design? If not, where is it from? Innocent looking. It's really good...and I wouldn't have noticed there was a background for this image as well until I tilted my head again. =w=

Thank you for the music. It felt like listening to it with my eyes closed helped me best envision how it felt like having you do all this.

I hope that, one day, one day...we could sit down together and share a cup of tea, and talk, and laugh, and...and...:fullblush: Anything else you'd like to.

Honestly, I cannot thank you enough but I find myself always having a reason to thank you regardless of how big or small the matter. So...thank you. May you live a healthy life to ensure the longevity of your mind and body. *^*

:goodtea:

Seems I'll end up being late for my own birthday party. :rant:

Hello my dear AhGwee~

Is it really that surprising to see someone else link letters? Hmm... is it a bad thing? Although, I have actually been reprimanded to not do that at an early age since I was 'too advanced' for kindergartners. xD

Either way, /me high fives AG for being link letter buddies

And I must thank you as well for being an accepting and kind-hearted individual who has made this place ever livelier with or without your Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged scenarios. ^^

On a serious note, although it is true you are responsible for the void, but I am a part of the cause. Therefore, let's have more fun and be more spontaneous to fill up that void~

I am truly happy you liked the gift. I see your point pertaining to the fact it may be hard to see due to the watercolors.

I used a brush tool and a layering effect to create the various colors.

The character is an original. Still, it is slightly difficult to be original per se since we draw inspiration from myriad sources while adding a bit of our soul into it. I tried~ ^^;;

The second picture is Oomuro Hanako from Yuru Yuri. I didn't draw it, but I considered it to be pretty simple and charming. I thought it would suit the occasion to dispel any thought of alcoholic consumption. Lol~

Aww~ You listened to the music. I wanted something chipper and the lyrics expressed what I felt towards you and the celebration. :3

Yes, I would love to sit down and have a nice cup of tea while we discussed our everyday lives and thoughts... and any other activities that we shall come across during those conversations. ^_~

Thank you for your sentiments. Saying "thank you" is one of the many ways to express our gratitude, but it still doesn't convey the insurmountable love and emotion we have overflowing in our hearts~

i'm late
1b38f9e2.gif

Happy Brithday AhGwee!
th_091_QQ.gif

th_059_.gif
wish you the best.

Don't worry Tsundere, for that are you never too late (expect if the person died is, but that want we not) - You're always welcome...:goodtea:~>

I only do that for Admins/Super Mods/a few mods... Only people I recognise get honorific/nick-names from the King o.O
Why yes, it's only natural for a king to refer to gods with honorific titles.

Lol xD ^

Who knew Quays birthday parties could be filled with so much fun, Funny "celebrities/Kings and Gods" everywhere. ^&^

Next time we better make sure to invite Bandit Keith to the party, then qwee will go doki doki and pass out on the floor. ~He shall be inside the giant cake and pop out when gwee tries to grab a slice :XD:
Just gotta make sure to gag him first so we don't hear some mumblings about America from inside the cake first. lolz...my thoughts just spiraled out of control right now, poor ghwee heartstrucken to find a bruised, gaged, kidnapped and crying Bandit Keith inside his cake hahahaha... This is where /me jumps out as well with a big smile: surprise !!! and happy birthday !!! Hope you like the present.

Awh... [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; I don't know what was int hat food I just ate, but I'm looking forward to have some more of it.

p.s. I know I mentioned yu gi oh somewhere very recently when I thought of you...I thought it was in this thread even, but couldn't find it. If you happen to remember plz let me know, since I hate forgetting things. I also link letters btw ;}
[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; 2nd mention since you read it the first time too fast lol orz

Last edited:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; :dead:
[MENTION=71773]tsundere[/MENTION]; Thank you, Tsundere~! (Feels weird saying this *hehe*)
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; Hello again. c:

Hmm~ Somewhat. It's sort of like a lost art of some sorts to me. I haven't seen anyone write by linking letters (besides myself) since I started University, not counting signatures. My teachers used to write in the same way all the time in my reports and other things. Most people's handwritings are dependant on what they were taught when brought up. It's only every changed when people put the effort to do so when others have trouble reading. Your style looks very old fashioned which is more appealing to the eye and fits well with the birthday theme in my opinion. It's one of those things that I picked up unintentionally when noticing your work since I used to write a lot and enjoyed doing so. Although, I still do but not as much as I used to.

Thanks~ I never get tired of YGOTAS. Nyeeh~ I really can't see myself as being an influence to this place, but thank you. ^^

The void, I don't think, will ever be filled, unless I'm able to find someone with such qualities as yourself. The world is a small place, or just my thinking rather~ (<--See? I'm already making the hole bigger. >:V) Nonetheless, let's do our best together!

Oh~ I see. I think the problem just lies with my laptop. People with a desktop should be able to see the colours fine.

Mmh. While it may still retain some aspects from something else, I use term "original" when referring to something drawn in your own way. Agreed. Hardly anything is original any more as originality lies between inventing and discovering.

Ah~ She looks different here which may be why I didn't notice her, or the fact that I don't remember much outside of the main cast. (If only I had better memory)

Aww~ You're too kind. The feelings have been conveyed.

Mmh. A very British sort of thing to do.

Thank you for always leaving me with a smile~ And for showering me with compliments, lol.

:runhappy:
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Thank you very much Genki! It's a shame that I really have nothing to offer though. =[

Heh. I'll never hear the end of America if he's here. Oh, right. You were going to gag him. That's kinda...mean. ._.
Well it'd be fine if he were offered a slice of cake at the end of it. As the saying goes, "Give a dog a bone". c:

What food are you talking about? ^_^ <-- Probably my poker face when I answer that question.

Mmh. I still have the knowledge for the game even though I stopped playing since I like to keep myself up-to-date with Yu-Gi-Oh! related news and discuss with my cousin about it every few months.

Splendid! /me high-fives Genki!* Guess that makes the three of us. ;)

I found it funny that you give me a different name almost every time my name was mentioned. *hehehe*

Reactions: nanashi1
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I'm only kidding. I'll be alive for as long as I live. If there's anything that Fate/Stay Night has taught me, it is that "People die when they are killed". So, I will not die unless killed. :lmao:

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; Oh so... But this quote have you also from King taken, not?

...I hope really, that you long live will - because I've sometime in the future you still visit, I don't want you on your gravestone meet...:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; It's a famous internet meme. Here:

people_die_if_they_get_killed_by_raptorj-d34bauk.jpg

I feel old everyday, so I may die early. :XD:

It's great enough that you'd want to visit my gravestone. I feel honoured. :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/
AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.