Welcome to ASF v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Welcome to ASF v2,

You're now exploring ASF v2 - exciting, isn't it?

Despite the immense effort invested to ensure stability and bug-free operation in v2, we acknowledge that there may be unforeseen issues. If you stumble upon any, we encourage you to report them in our Site Support Section.

We're aware there are areas that require further refinement and we are committed to continual improvement in the coming days.

There are also numerous features yet to be activated. We plan to roll these out gradually, prioritizing system stability.

It's been a journey of 6 years since the design of the first pixel for ASF v2 began. Seeing it come to life has been a rewarding experience and I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoyed designing it.

Now gimme some reactions to try it out, will you?

Only Trusted and Elite Members are granted the privilege to customize cover images for their threads based on preference. Please ensure all cover images abide by community guidelines and are safe for work (SFW).

Our Moderators will soon have the ability to choose a cover that best represents their respective sections.

In the future, each section will feature its unique representative banner for better recognition.

Last edited:
Last edited:
See how switching dark theme white makes me feel too bright o_O

I seem to only have permission to post on Hentai ova right now

Hentai CG Packs / Hentai Games / Hentai Manga
These blocks do not have permission to post :cry:

Congratulations on the new ASF v2! So, I have a question if you don't mind. What are the current threads being available at the moment?

I'm so excited about this after a long time and I'll expect to go back to posting in the Writing Forum right now! Once again, congratulations on the new ASF!

Last edited:
About RSS, now it can only show partial content as they display full before, can you fix it? It's very important for me to get bulk download links or will be a disaster, thank you!

I seem to only have permission to post on Hentai ova right now

Hentai CG Packs / Hentai Games / Hentai Manga
These blocks do not have permission to post :cry:
You have to wait 60 mins to create another thread.

1691682739271.png

i meant in this part ... when u opened thread before it gone from bold font to normal font so u knew which u already visited immediatly

Congrats on the release! Looks good so far!

I agree as well, that was a very handy feature, if it's possible.

Will post area be added too? It used to be a great way to keep track of the sections we post in frequently

Second for this.
Like this would be nice:

View attachment 30572

Sure, I'll take a look into implementing this
Edit: For now I'll add a badge next to unread forum. In the future, read and unread threads may have a different color but the font-weight will stay the same (I need to test with the color scheme for both light and dark theme)

Will post area be added too? It used to be a great way to keep track of the sections we post in frequently

What is a post area?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/