[Misc] Watermark Remover

中出し

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2014
Since I see a lot of screenshots in the studio thread with the original watermark and now that I've been directly asked for help with this, I decided to release it as a mod! Let me remove your watermarks for you! No longer do noobs need to worry about what an SB3UGS is! I give you, the Watermark Remover!

Ok, enough of the B.S. (-_-) This modifies sharedassets1.assets (For the default studio), sharedassets3.assets (For NEO) and sharedassets15.assets (For the main game) to remove Illusion's logo from the bottom right corner of your screenshots. To install, copy to the game's main directory and overwrite when prompted.

*Edit* Since I know there are some of you that have not updated your game to the 05/26 patch yet, this one should work. Though I admit, I didn't test it. If you have any issues, let me know. For those of you that have not installed the Party DLC yet, I'm sorry but 04/28 is as far back as I'm willing to support.

Here's the final latest version of the watermark remover for you guys (06/30)! I apologize that this was left un-updated for as long as it was.

Most Current Version

Last edited:
The new content on 5/12 overwrites the Studio NEO files and re-enables the watermark.

*Edit*

The incremental patch for 5/12 does NOT overwrite NEO files. My mistake. :3

Last edited:
Another update to the Studio NEO files, another reactivation of the watermark. The link in the OP has been updated for the content released on 05/26.

Reactions: Mikke
I realize that removing the watermark only takes like 5 minutes between opening the file in SBUtility and basically blotting it out with the brush then inserting it back into the shared assets file...

But you have no idea how much I appreciate you doing all this pointless work for me lol.

I could kiss you sir. Thank you even more so for keeping this updated with the most recent releases.

I realize that removing the watermark only takes like 5 minutes between opening the file in SBUtility and basically blotting it out with the brush then inserting it back into the shared assets file...

But you have no idea how much I appreciate you doing all this pointless work for me lol.

I could kiss you sir. Thank you even more so for keeping this updated with the most recent releases.

You're welcome! Believe it or not, it's even less then that! All I have to do is open up the .assests file and replace the cap image with the same blank one I've been using since SBPR. xD

Speaking of which, the 06/02 incremental update replaces NEO files again and re-re-enables the watermark! The link in the OP has been updated!

*Edit*

It would appear that the 06/02 update breaks the breasts in NEO when FK is activated. Now they shrink pretty significantly in size... And, if you try to use the Watermark Remover in the OP without the 06/02 update, NEO can't load scenes anymore. So, for those that DO NOT update to 06/02 and instead stick with the 05/26 patch for now (like I have reverted back to), This Link is for you.

Last edited:
I'll list how to do this manually in Neo, since I can't find anywhere online that mentions it and the mod no longer works on the current version.

Make a png file that is 128x32 pixels and 32 bit color(default) and name it "cap.png" (the name is important).

Open SB3UG and open StudioNEO_64_Data->sharedassets3.assets go to Img tab and highlight "cap". Press Shift+Del. This will delete the old watermark file. Go to the assets menu and select "replace assets". Load the black 128x32 cap.png file and it will work.

I'll list how to do this manually in Neo, since I can't find anywhere online that mentions it and the mod no longer works on the current version.

Thanks for sharing these instructions with everyone! I definitely dropped the ball in keeping this thing updated.. :sowwy:

Here's a link for the latest version (honeyparty_01_plus_0630grt_all). The link in the OP has been updated as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?