Denied VR Sub-Forum

Regis

Trusted Member
Jan 17, 2013
Hello,

I want to suggest the creation of a Hentai Virtual Reality subforum in the Downloads and Requests section.
With the rising popularitiy of VR a subforum to collect this type of content would be nice.
What are the opinions on this? I cant image i'am the first one to suggest this.

There's hardly any VR eroge to begin with, stuff from illusion and CM3D have their own small communities where this discussed.
If you are talking about western stuff than it's half assed shit what never gets the "pre - alpha" version and mostly relay on patreon scamming.

Upvote 0
There is neither enough content nor interest to warrant creating a new subforum or prefix. Uploaders should rely on correctly tagging their threads to provide the requested clarity.
While this request may be reconsidered in future, for now it has to be denied.

Upvote 0
Ok, i can understand that. I think Hentai will be big in VR, but so far there is not much content. Hopefully that will change in 2019.

@velka About your question, no i wasn't talking about that crappy western stuff, i don't like it either.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg