Voice actors in action.

Think of it like this: When AV actors are filmed during sexual intercourse, do you think they do that for nothing? Of course, actors are filmed with them properly compensated (I hope) and with their full consent.

Same with eroge CVs. There's probably a reason why they use different alias for different games, and just as how you would find it embarrassing for someone to film you making moaning noises, so does the CVs.

Then you could come to the conclusion that in order for you to film something related to a person, you'd need to get their permission. I don't know--maybe there's a CV somewhere who would be willing to make moaning noises for someone to film, but not only is that unprofessional (in terms of CV career), it's also really indecent.

As for your comment on the character "Kei" for Himegami, I beg your pardon as I refute your suggestion that the character is a "tsundere". If you'd like to hear my reasoning, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.

there are many vids in youtube about anime seiyuus in action...but i still can't find eroge/hentai seiyuu

in action tho'...

the reason why you hard or maybe wont find them:
- most of CV for ero games are now voiced not in the studio, but rather in their own houses! they're communicating with skype!
- they also have a normal voicing session, so if they do that it would be mean to reducing their own job opportunity (i once mistaken on mentioning yanase natsumi-san, using her usual nick Maki Izumi... she was mad at me :happytears:)

Reactions: lerrellharl
You learn something new everyday.

This is pretty cool!

well... there are still some of them(company) that using studio, but by using skype, you can cut the budget for renting a studio... not too mention cut the time to travel between companies for the seiyuus, since most of the seiyuus are handling 2-3 games per days to be voiced.

and there's some seiyuu that already have families and lived outside the big cities like tokyo or osaka.

actually it's not only just games company... some of radio broadcast in japan are also starting to use skype for interviews...

the only field where they still using studio for recording are anime production houses... well it can't be helped since they need to interactive between actors per scene, unlike games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games