Visual Novel Reader/Translation Tool

Smoke

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2017
VNR doesn't work(Gets the wrong text), ITH fails to attach and crashes and every single other video tutorial fails to work. I want to translate Triangle Blue if anyone has an English update i'd be extremely grateful if not please help me find a working translator tool

- BTW: if you can get me the hooker code for Triangle blue i can try something my ITH keeps crashing

I found the H-Code for the game /HB8*0@413230 but for some reason when I plugged it into VNR nothing changed... I guess all I can ask for is if someone is willing to show me how to use some software or something that translates it properly or if someone makes a full English patch :( I will never understand the storyline of Triangle Blue *Sniff*

I have never done anything like this in my life, but I do know Japanese. If what you are requesting here requires a person to translate, I can help with that. Though, I doubt it is what you are looking for in this particular case. However, just know I am around if you ever need help in such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.