Visual Novel Cafe

AQUA technology is >_>, need to wait for sensei ww. Replaying Itsusora for the God tier story, time to go through one of the best oneesan character <3

@DMVT:
Yeah, I will have to agree. In their first game they really made interesting characters (well, underlining Luna and Lynette, of course (・∀・)).
Aww, poor Coobie : ( Homura is hnnnnnnnnnnnnng but she hurt Coobie...

@Kou:
TV shows here are crap, so ( ̄ー ̄)

Same here. A Luna is fine too ಠ_ಠ To poke and squish and squeeze and... err. Anyway, if you say Real Imouto's ending is really that good, I guess I'll try it someday. It's an ALcot game after all.

What? So based on the premise and the title (little sister's shape), it's going to be like the protagonist searching for his lost imouto? Ehh, sounds good tbh... if it goes according to my expectation it'll be full of tears and likely gonna be a bittersweet story. While there are also many imouto-centred nukige, I think the percentage of ane-centred nukige is higher, sadly... But as you said, usually when it concerns an oneechan it's more touching. Maybe DC II is somewhat an exception though.

LOOOOOL WWWWWWWWWWW male idols in Idolmaster... oh please, the world is doomed.

Yeah, it's just like Schoolmate 2's Endless Eight H chapter where you have to complete certain conditions with certain styles and such to advance ~.~;; I PLAY NUKIGE FOR THE GAMEPLAY. (no, seriously! Not the story, at least!)

Yay Fortissimo <3 Well, the previous version wasn't even voiced, and this one will be voiced by Nanjo www. Next month, next month. And it also means new single from fripSide <3 AQUA, not really interested tbh. It makes me think of Mercuria sans the booby princess XD

@Terumi:
Yeah, very true. AK and its divisions provide oneechans, MILFs, and many other older characters, but most (meh, I think all) of their game are nukige - or at least have high H content, far above average. Been lacking time myself, and my previous weekend was raped by my paper >.< More seem to be coming lol. As about long posts, hmm well replying them feels natural and easy cause we talk about things we mutually like :3

/me high-fives the oneecons

Also, for the other oneecons, I'm going to leave these two links Kou showed me on IRC here (yay for Kou!):
http://www.h-comb.biz/product/06/index.html - ALcot Honey Comb, but looks like a nukige.
http://www.silverbullet.jp/natsuyuki/index.html - looks like a really sweet oneecon game! The main heroine, Natsuki, really reminds me of Chihaya from Natsuzora Kanata though.

And heck, speaking of Natsuzora Kanata, after talking to WtfCakes from oreno.imouto today I feel like playing it again. Chihaya is just HHHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGG

*high-fives iggy*

well, its Ak's way to market their products. i should keep my comments to myself, since i am their fan-boy. dont think i've met anyone who plays AK games like me here yet though. nukige and plots(if any) aside, they obviously place a lot(too much) emphasis on their h-scenes, which i <3 . but i dont play their pure-rape games, i dont endorse those. their games are also ridiculously huge, pretty much due to their extended scenes. horror times when downloading them, but enjoyment comes later~

ah~ silver bullet? i think i only played one of their previous games, sacred vampire was it?

@ Terumi - you remind me to compile the info and links for next month for Micchi >_>. Yes sacred vampire.

@ Iggy

Iggy = Alcot fan?

Still have to wait for the official game site to open and see who is the scenario writer to get a grip on what to expect from the story. YnS is not that good, it is highly popular due to the twincest factor (actually it gets quite a low mark in EGS ww). There are a few major flaws in YnS. The romance and H is forced. Haru go BALLS < H scene < after H scene, I (Haru) think i am in love with you. My IQ definitely drop a little there wwwww. Natsu no Ame on the other hand is an excellent written slice of life game (ane game).

For the fujoshis O_O.

You seem to have a lot of knowledge for nukiges wwwww~

The main problem for the previous version of fortissimo is the lack of voice and the lack of an overarching plot. Looking at the demo, i see a true end and an overarching plot so i am happy~ I highly approved of the VAs selected as it matches my 脑内声优 when i was playing the voiceless one. May be Ryuu's voice is a little bit naive compare to the image of him i got from the previous game. I also get Nanoha's voice/vibe in Sakura o_O. Already finished 2 routes in AQUA, quite dramatic.

I prefer EmptyXEmbroy over Natsuzora Kanata due to my biased for dark and action plot www. Natsuzora Kanata is good and has some nice ;_; drama.

Random VN ramblings: Itsusora still packs so much impact even if i knew the story already. SAAAAKUUUUUU why you so awesome????? Watching Saku dueling with clan members one by one with half of his life force depleting (seeing his wounds make me fear for his life), ONLY TO HAVE FUTAMI DISAPPEARING IN FRONT OF HIM IS BOTH RAGE AND ;_; at the same time. The town is really fucked up. BURN GRANDMA!!! BURN!!!!!

Last edited:
Alchemist Meister's trial came out. Pretty beefed up system from Himegari and retains some of the field stuff like random cards. end of april is gonna be busy.

2zgrvbq.jpg

2u61de0.jpg

Just finish dling the trial, going to play it today =).

EDITED: 10:08pm my local time

LOL. Sort of completed my research for myself on March's games. great month coming up as you mentioned.
Heres my tentative list, in no order of preference as of yet:

1. 11eyes - Resona Forma -> confirmed - 11eyes Fan Disk. Anyone who played 11eyes should get this.
2. Duelist Engage -> confirmed - Caught my attention back in January, definitely on play list.
3. fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier -> confirmed - The drawings and animations are top-class. Solid game filled with bishoujos, YES!!~

The unconfirmed rest, >.<

1. Aiyoku no Eustia -> low chances - I am quite wary of August games, good plot and everything is expected, though they just dont fit my tastes.
2. Secret Game CODE:Revise -> mild chances - Looks to be quite the intriguing 'dark' game. Wary of getting mind-f***'ed, Kou's favorite type.
3. Trouble@Spiral -> mild chances - Another high school romance? Cute characters though.
4. Hatsukoi Time Capsule -> mild chances - Exactly as above
5. Marguerite Sphere -> low chances - Twincest again? Sounds dangerous...
6. Yuusha to Kimi ni Hanataba o -> high chances - interesting set-up, probably my type of game, though characters dont look tasty enough.

Last edited:
@Terumi:
*high-fives*

Hmm, I guess. Out of AK games (from all divisions), I've only tried a few... like Prima Stella, Kura Kura (Classy Cranberry's), and hmm... that's it I think? Liked both, although as with other AK games all the girls have big bewbs, and the girls in Prima Stella had a bit too big bewbs for me. :p I agree with you about their emphasis on the H-scenes though - the protagonists are, how should I say it... creative? XD And I can totally see why you're a fan of AK.

As about Fortissimo, its complete title is fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier. It came out in September last year, and despite all the grace and glory it displayed... you could say it ended up like a failed product. La'cryma really trolled this time, there were two versions (an all-age one and an 18+ one), both with no character voices... I mean come on, it was 2010, and La'cryma isn't exactly a leftover company or something >.< They even had fripSide perform the OP (Fortissimo -the ultimate crisis-; released along with Future Gazer). Hence, with all the hype and anticipation that got smashed to pieces, fans are quite eager to wait for the "proper" release next month. A trial was released on the 16th if I'm not mistaken.

I got no plans yet, cause I often end up deserting VNs midway XD Hmm Eustia, reminds me that someone already announced that they'd take it as a TL project... forgot who it was though. Marguerite Sphere, yes... Check's been waiting for it ever since I showed him a Christmas pic of the twin imouto clad in a santa outfit. Trouble Spiral looks promising; so does Secret Game... but mm iono I'll see lol

@Kou:
Not exactly an ALcot fan; but I do like the characters from their games. They're well-developed, imo.

Seriously, the hype YnS eroge caused was nowhere near the animu maybe until the shit with Cube-Cuffs-Sphere. I see more and more animu trying to rival School Days... oh well, nice twintails! Haru's quite a good protagonist though - at least he's got the balls to sexually assault the girls so directly, so bravely... Well, to us oneecons, oneechans > imoutos so yeah it's a given (゚∀゚)

...NO! There's uhhh stuff liek Hetalia, so why male idols in Idolmaster? As if real life boybands weren't enough >_>

Ehh not really, nukige are just one of my ways to release boredom and help myself have a decent sleep wwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yep, duh, voices are a very vital factor to the enjoyment of reading a VN. The previous Fortissimo lacking that was a major downside, aside of the story arcs themselves. I see that the seiyuu other than Nanjo also look promising <3 Hmm Nanoha vibe? I can see, I guess lol. So how's Aqua? Anything like Mercuria?

Ehh, ExE is good too. Though I think it's the least famous among Yuzusoft games. The characters aren't much exposed to the world either, especially if you compare them to the characters from Tenshin Ranman and Noble Works. But but but...! Chihaya is---! And she instantly came to mind when you showed me Natsuki's pic on the Natsuyuki page ~.~

lololol Itsusora fanboying. Hey, it has a good protagonist, yes, better than that guy from Tayutama - what was his name again? Bittersweet scenes are <3 though.

@Lordmaxim:
Hmm, looks like an extended version of SLG, but whoa - card battle?
Yami ni Odore (was it the correct title?) looks more appealing imo~

@iggy

>.< hehe. Well, I got hooked on to AK by Prima Stella. I loved the game, the girls and the animations. As for AK's selling points in the boobies and nukige, I felt this game from this division, Atelier Kaguya BerkshireYorkshire, was fresh. Trust me, when I first came across Prima Stella, I am still innocent to the fact the game companies back then, let alone knowing what AK was (in)famous for then. After completing Prima Stella, out came Sara Sara Sasara and then later their fan disk. By then the release of these 2 games' fan disk, my love for AK games have already completely spiralled out of control~ leading me where i am now. =P though i had waited long for the division to come out with a new title, and when Sakura-iro quartet was announced, i was definitely disappointed, in terms of their drawings and so. they replaced my bishoujos with 'kawaii'-shoujos with nekomimi! ARGHH!!
AK's h scenes are really on a different class compared to the games i played. extended and super eroi~ thats why i love them >.<

talking about kura kura, after a long consideration, i downloaded the game recently, abeit finding a program error of the game while playing. looked for solutions just now, yet to try though. shall try tomorrow when i have the whole day at home. P-ch(one of AK's division) really went for a different character design this round, resembling those of Kanojo X3.

and yes, nukiges do guarantee a good night's sleep~

about Fortissimo, i didnt know there was such an event. maybe i should count myself lucky that they are finally gonna release a true game with voices. i will die playing if there are no voices, too hard for my heart and mind. the pictures really look awesome, characters are all bishoujos too~ do i see boobies? =p

Yuzusoft~ *stares at Noble Works in backlog* dang.... i should get started. never played any yuzusoft titles until i downloaded noble works. i know about tenshin ranman's imouto in sana and all, but they have good games.

You guys and your nukiges. /me is mindblowned.

@ Terumi - Eustia has the most potential for masterpiece lvl, just saying~ Secret game is different in a good way compare to the previous secret game. I enjoyed my killings and actions between heroines, solving puzzles and speculating who is ally or enemy :P. To quote a friend, "A character qualities/traits/stories shine the most when put into a life and death situation".

@ Iggy -

Yandere translations is picking up eustia. Zen (Micchi's other blog author or personally known as Micchi's Ying side in the circle) is one of the translators along with Takajun (a regular person who visits the circle).

Agree, Alcot makes mid-price games but they succeed by creating some appealing characters. Their games are quite good, not on the epic level yet :p.

Anime fans is SO MUCH larger than VN fans so that is a given. I am more amused by the number of imoucons showing up after YnS aired. It is like a swarm of closet imoucons come out frm their hiding place after YnS aired www. Haru is a typical protagonist, kind, caring and pervert which you can find in most VNs www.

Increasing targeted demographics? = more money?? ... PROFIT! (more otaku will ragequit though xD)

Was expecting Sakura to shout out Starlight Breaker while chanting the magic www. AQUA is quite good, more dramatic than Mercuria. Mercuria is more light hearted. I dig the settings in AQUA and the background art is eyecandy.

ExE characters are much better than TR or NW imo (more depth). I guess rabu rabu sch romance characters are much more appealing and popular due to moe archetypes. Natsuki looks really similar to Chihaya >_>.

Yuuri is a decent protagonist, can be quite awesome and badass especially in the fandisk (anime version not withstanding). Saku is in another level of awesomeness and badass considering his own depth and his actions put other male leads to shame (he still pales a little compare to the heroines in Itsusora particularly Konome and San www). He is afterall one of the top badass male lead in my list. Itsusora is more depressing and RAGEWORTHY than bittersweet. Writer (朱門 優) trolls you in the story FFFFFFFFF.

Random VN ramblings/Itsusora fanboying/Shameless promotion on Itsusora:

Mystery revealed. Culprit on all of the tragedies, something supernatural, something manipulating the villagers of the town. Saku's journey to reclaim his waifu, Futami is touching. Cues final showdown between Saku and big fucking wolf on the sky to save Futami with deep injuries. Saku sacrificing his body, mind and life force left to become wolf killer to slay god IS HEARTBREAKING AND EPIC ON SO MANY LEVELS WITH THAT BGM. R.I.P Saku, you are GAR and die a honorable death.

Futami gazing at the sky and stars, remembering the promise to gaze the sky with Saku together. But Saku is gone, Futami shed tears. Futami last few lines is so emotional and heartbreaking. /me shed manly tears and rage at writer.

Next Konome route, /me prepare one box of tissues. PS: Saku's wolf killer mode and power might seem a bit deus ex machina but it is explained clearly in the final scenario/option which will result in a little mindfuck and MASSIVE mindblowning moment once the whole story is connected.

Last edited:
@ iggy:
No card battles, just a thing you can pick up on the field which gives random effects:healing/traps(reducing hp,sp etc)/teleporting/items.

and i made a mistake, it's Yamiyoru ni odore.

@yandere talk
And so Suzukuri dragon is pushed away yet again

@kou
i understand about shameless advertisements~ its part of being a fan-boy

@lord
you play interesting games it seems

At least I can give some impressions to ppl who didn't played Itsusora and shed some light what the story is~

http://omochikaeri.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/march-2011-eroge-releases/ Forgot to post this two days ago due to exams~ This is the month my whr i disagree with Zen mostly o_O.

Putting Itsusora replay on hold and starting to finish the Feb release starting with Fryable candy heart.

^just yet another fanboy like everyone else =P

why do you keep typing 'fryable'? lol.
thanks to check, i gottten my hands on Princess Limited already, guess i can kick start feb game(s).

"Fryable" heart is an inside joke xD.

ah i see.... never played the original game, so i wouldnt play the fan disk as well. the art didnt swing for me either though.

as for the rest of the febrauary games, back then, i thought there was little to offer, as well as little for me to pick up. well, only had one "Princess Limited" which came running front for my list to get for febrauary, but i managed to get it only yesterday, many thanks to check.

looking back again, if HF didnt start the troll (again) , i may have downloaded Lover Able and With Ribbon? Hmm, more games to play, but lesser time to offer and dedicate to them. I have to worry about the upcoming march releases too... yet another round of punishing trolls and host sites again T.T

@anyone, random question though, for girls with common routes, do you guys skip the 'already read' sentences with the all-powerful button?

I am seriously having too much fun with flyable heart >.<.

Just finish your backlog.

Skip/save load and very good VNs tend to have less repeated dialogues/texts.

*cough cough*
ahem, time to revive this thread.

@kou, yeah, will try to do so. But my backlog is rather ridiculous, and most of them are nukiges. So i will just most probably clear the newer ones in I got in January, yet to start Damamuko or Bloody Rondo. Will do too, abeit i am somewhat reluctant to clear every single girl's route in both games. about the skipping, yeah i do have to agree here. but sometimes, theres no choice but to skip for some of my games, its quite painful to see the text jump, but at the same time, i really dont have time re-read the whole thing over again.

@Terumi:
Given how I don't have that much free time nowadays, yes, usually I do skip sentences I've already read. However, with my bad habit of leaving VNs unfinished halfway with no particular reason, if I get back to the VNs I will most likely reread everything unless for boring part. Generally it's not like I read everything anyway - I always skip a few parts lol.

Spring releases look good >_> They really know how to take away consumers' attention. I still need time to finish Bloody Rondo and some other stuff in the past.

Hmm, yeah I do agree with Iggy. I used to be quite the completionist, never leaving a route unexplored and CG section 100%. Even those pesky characters which I never liked for a split moment, I would grind my teeth and complete. Now, I am seriously short on time, and I am straying. I am quite no longer convinced to complete all, only the ones I am interested in. Unless the game itself as a whole is intriguing to me, I will still gun for 100%.

March + April games = Epic. List still goes on... It went even longer with Kou's recommendation of the April games.
X__X
I need time!

same here, graphics seemed awesome.
but problem will be getting it.... i cant download from FS = trouble

I am having too much fun with FCH, it is too funny AHAHAHAHA.

it is a fan disk right? never played the original game, so i would not know.

*starts praying for more releases from ricotta*
*toki no kami-sama, hayaku rokugatsu kitte kudsai*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!