Visual Novel Cafe

Something seems to have gone wrong along the way too so it's more like two days...Would like to hear your verdict on E-School Life sometime...

Hooksoft's announcing another game scheduled for end of November: http://www.hook-net.jp/isuki/index.html

Different set of scenario writers and a lead/led premise that is mutually exclusive......

Something seems to have gone wrong along the way too so it's more like two days...Would like to hear your verdict on E-School Life sometime...

Hooksoft's announcing another game scheduled for end of November: http://www.hook-net.jp/isuki/index.html

Different set of scenario writers and a lead/led premise that is mutually exclusive......

yeah i was worried they're going down permanently like hf.
never played hooksoft games before but that game the link you send sounds unique... enjoy 1 girl twice by whether u lead the relationship or she. tbh, i actually would like to play an eroge thats not otomege but have the viewpoint from the heroines perspective but its probably too much too ask

hello there. for some reason i get 503 error for a whole day when i try to access this site yesterday just saying

checkie already explain it in his twitter... whenever troubles found in this forum, go to him

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; you called? =\

Took a while cuz busy but I just finished Happiness! 2: Sakura Celebration. I was quite looking forward to it because Happiness! was my first game ever. There are many references to the first game, which really bring nostalgia. There are 5 routes in total, 4 individual routes and the grand route. The order is enforced; you have to play Karen's route first before going through Rino's, Fuuko's and Shizuki's, and the grand route will be unlocked after everything else.

I think I agree with most of your impressions. I thought it was kinda ironic how even Rino commented in the true route about how disconnected her route was from the "main threat". Not to talk about that the main idea of her route was never mentioned again, even though I thought it was quite neat.

By the way, what the plot of new Hooksoft game, anyone can say? Thank you!

yeah i was worried they're going down permanently like hf.
never played hooksoft games before but that game the link you send sounds unique... enjoy 1 girl twice by whether u lead the relationship or she. tbh, i actually would like to play an eroge thats not otomege but have the viewpoint from the heroines perspective but its probably too much too ask
There are a few eroges with heroine viewpoint. mostly nukiges from what I've played. If you're OK with rather darkish/immoral themes (prostitution mostly) you may want to give frill games a try. I know 聖娼女 ~性奴育成学園~, 円交少女 and パコマネ are mostly from the heroine's perspective. Most NTR stuff will also have some portion in the heroine's perspective. Coming from someone who hasn't played many otome games, I really enjoyed ボッチムスメ×プロデュース計画。, heartily recommended but I did skip the ecchi scenes.

By the way, what the plot of new Hooksoft game, anyone can say? Thank you!
Nothing special, second year student protagonist Tadaomi wants to enjoy his last summer vacation with his girlfriend, before he has to delve into studying for entrance exams. Choose your girl and whether you lead the relationship or let her do what she wants. Options are a Nee-san type, masochist positive type, pure ojou-sama or sadist strong willed girl. That's it.

Reactions: V1zi3r
There are a few eroges with heroine viewpoint. mostly nukiges from what I've played. If you're OK with rather darkish/immoral themes (prostitution mostly) you may want to give frill games a try. I know 聖娼女 ~性奴育成学園~, 円交少女 and パコマネ are mostly from the heroine's perspective. Most NTR stuff will also have some portion in the heroine's perspective. Coming from someone who hasn't played many otome games, I really enjoyed ボッチムスメ×プロデュース計画。, heartily recommended but I did skip the ecchi scenes.

im not exactly a fan of dark stuff like rape, prostitution, drugs, mind control, and i know 聖娼女 ~性奴育成学園~ and 円交少女 are in the categories mentioned before so unless im looking for a quick fap probably will skip it. i can do with ntr as long is it turns consentual at the end without the women getting crazy or turned into degenerate slut but its just my preferences. ボッチムスメ×プロデュース計画 looks interesting, im downloading right now but no seeds (otomege rarely got seeds) but thanks. also just out of curiosity do you know what makes the taimanin series so popular?

There are a few eroges with heroine viewpoint. mostly nukiges from what I've played. If you're OK with rather darkish/immoral themes (prostitution mostly) you may want to give frill games a try.

actually ive played one frill games 神待ちサナちゃん and to me it was very good (though believe it or not i play it for the story and just skip the h scene and to be honest the art wasn't that hot) it even got ero anime adaptation. i'm just happy that i got Sana the ending she deserved : happy with the MC

Just how much of herione's viewpoint you're looking for, anyway? As in you inside the heroine's head?

im not exactly a fan of dark stuff like rape, prostitution, drugs, mind control, and i know 聖娼女 ~性奴育成学園~ and 円交少女 are in the categories mentioned before so unless im looking for a quick fap probably will skip it. i can do with ntr as long is it turns consentual at the end without the women getting crazy or turned into degenerate slut but its just my preferences. ボッチムスメ×プロデュース計画 looks interesting, im downloading right now but no seeds (otomege rarely got seeds) but thanks. also just out of curiosity do you know what makes the taimanin series so popular?
[...]
actually ive played one frill games 神待ちサナちゃん and to me it was very good (though believe it or not i play it for the story and just skip the h scene and to be honest the art wasn't that hot) it even got ero anime adaptation. i'm just happy that i got Sana the ending she deserved : happy with the MC
If you can stomach consensual (for all the parties involved) NTR you should definitely give the later elf games a try, especially the Maro series (maybe skip 3 since it's more of a meta game for fans, especially the ending), if only for the very beautifully animated H-scenes. I think there's some heroine POV too at some point, but not for the whole game.

No idea what makes the 対魔忍 series popular, I haven't played any game from Lilith (Black or otherwise).

Good for you for skipping the ecchi in 神待ちサナちゃん, although some are nicely animated the protagonist turns rather brutal in these scenes and it clashes with how he acts the rest of the time (at least in the good route). I'm surprised you didn't go for the harem ending, since I remember it being an option (haven't played any other than good route).

If you're having trouble finding older VN I can point you to a good source, but ask me in PM for that. I don't want to advertise another site publicly, even though you may recognize some poster names on both.

what makes the 対魔忍 ? i can give you one answer.... 葵渚 combined with kunoichi's costume that almost extinct these days, given tentacle and vore play.

If you can stomach consensual (for all the parties involved) NTR you should definitely give the later elf games a try, especially the Maro series (maybe skip 3 since it's more of a meta game for fans, especially the ending), if only for the very beautifully animated H-scenes. I think there's some heroine POV too at some point, but not for the whole game.

No idea what makes the 対魔忍 series popular, I haven't played any game from Lilith (Black or otherwise).

Good for you for skipping the ecchi in 神待ちサナちゃん, although some are nicely animated the protagonist turns rather brutal in these scenes and it clashes with how he acts the rest of the time (at least in the good route). I'm surprised you didn't go for the harem ending, since I remember it being an option (haven't played any other than good route).

If you're having trouble finding older VN I can point you to a good source, but ask me in PM for that. I don't want to advertise another site publicly, even though you may recognize some poster names on both.

there's a harem route!? i didn't know (probably because i was afraid if i didn't pick her route she'd ended up miserable) but im quite satisfied with just her. i also havent played games from lilith (and lilith black too) but i know elf, they're old and supposedly already going under right? what about guilty are they rape? cool, thanks

what makes the 対魔忍 ? i can give you one answer.... 葵渚 combined with kunoichi's costume that almost extinct these days, given tentacle and vore play.

yeah but you'd thought that they would end at like 3 sequels right? but they got ero anime adaptation, some manga and doujin, another sequels and even spin off... not that i deny their art is good but they're latest one if memory served me right was about housewives right?

as long as 葵渚 draw it... it will sells. compare it to other genre, so many tentacles and vore play. but none as sells as asagi / asako / yukikaze.
and they actually cheap compared to other games

as long as 葵渚 draw it... it will sells. compare it to other genre, so many tentacles and vore play. but none as sells as asagi / asako / yukikaze.
and they actually cheap compared to other games

quality and cheap. cool, thanks

there's a harem route!? i didn't know (probably because i was afraid if i didn't pick her route she'd ended up miserable) but im quite satisfied with just her. i also havent played games from lilith (and lilith black too) but i know elf, they're old and supposedly already going under right? what about guilty are they rape? cool, thanks
elf has been closed for years, but that doesn't mean their games were bad. I wasn't really paying attention at the time, don't know why they got under. Guilty is mostly rape, either by the male characters (Toriko series), or the heroines raping the protagonist (Harame series, kinda soft but still rape if you ask me). Harame series does feature actual character routes (and multiple harem options) and usually ends consensual though. I only played one route of one Toriko game (虜ノ雫, for Toono Soyogi), and it was possible to "resist" falling to the rapists (at least mentally...) and eventually get back at them, I don't know if that's possible in all of them.

elf has been closed for years, but that doesn't mean their games were bad. I wasn't really paying attention at the time, don't know why they got under. Guilty is mostly rape, either by the male characters (Toriko series), or the heroines raping the protagonist (Harame series, kinda soft but still rape if you ask me). Harame series does feature actual character routes (and multiple harem options) and usually ends consensual though. I only played one route of one Toriko game (虜ノ雫, for Toono Soyogi), and it was possible to "resist" falling to the rapists (at least mentally...) and eventually get back at them, I don't know if that's possible in all of them.

cool! the toriko series sounds delicious you have my thanks! is there's any title you'd recommend on revenge rape? ive played 淫虐の学園 ~猥堕に蔓延る復讐の罠~ and 寝トリ学園 ~彼氏持ちでもお構いなし!ヤりたい放題 and while i said that i dont like rape, revenge rape is different thing since the sweet moment of revenge is different then the sense of guilt i had everytime the MC just being a jerk and abuse cute, kind girls

cool! the toriko series sounds delicious you have my thanks!
I thought you said you didn't like rape...? Don't be expecting too much from my comment on one route of one game, no guarantee any escape is possible in the others. And I'll repeat that the girl most certainly didn't get away unharmed (both physically and mentally), even if she "wins" in the end.
is there's any title you'd recommend on revenge rape?
That may sound weird after talking so much about Guilty, but I'm not much on rape either. I can't really recall any specific revenge rape situation, but I'm somewhat confident Bible Black had some (haven't played this in 10+ years though), and pretty sure there's at least a few in the prequel at least (was that only an OAV...? I can't find it on vndb).

Starting comments on this month's games already, with カスタムcute ~俺と彼女の育成バトル!~. In short, an interesting concept with a terrible, terrible execution.
The concept is kinda close to the new Hooksoft we were talking about earlier : either make one of the heroine into your (or rather the protagonist's twisted) ideal girlfriend, or let her make the protagonist into her actual ideal boyfriend. To decide who gets to do what he/she wants, some "bets" are placed and whoever loses has to submit to the winner. So far so good, but then the game fails at pretty much every thing else. Technically first, the game engine doesn't run well on my computer and all the graphics are pixelated. Story-wise, the protagonist lacks any charming point at all and there's no explanation as to why the girls (all four way above his level) even agree to participate in this game at all. The bets quickly devolve into ecchi stuff that makes this even harder to accept, especially as the protagonist can only win by basically cheating. But maybe losing leads to the protagonist fixing his twisted ways? Nope, if he doesn't win the relationship gets all twisted and noone's happy. When he does win, you actually get an option to try and make the protagonist behave as the boyfriend the heroine wanted, after he's done all the ecchi stuff he could think of of course. Okay, okay, so it's a nukige, but then what about the ecchi scenes? Short, lacking in CG variation and special effects, some are lightly animated but nothing remotely stimulating. I spent one hour on this and this was one hour too much, don't make the same mistake.

Elf was one of my fave, many best selling games was produced by the company, big titles such dragon knight (knight of xentar), doukyuusei, wordsworth, isaku series, YU-NO (which is now got their own anime TV remaked after 20 years), yukinojo, lime-iro senkitan, and last but not least was kakyuusei. and there's still more famous titles.
but time has changed, people and wota these days prefer moe and pure virgin over stories.

Elf if i wasn't mistaken in remembering was the eroge company that started a pure love story eroges but had their main heroines being not a virgin.

That may sound weird after talking so much about Guilty, but I'm not much on rape either. I can't really recall any specific revenge rape situation, but I'm somewhat confident Bible Black had some (haven't played this in 10+ years though), and pretty sure there's at least a few in the prequel at least (was that only an OAV...? I can't find it on vndb).

yes, bible black what you talking about was only a 2 episode OAV

I thought you said you didn't like rape...? Don't be expecting too much from my comment on one route of one game, no guarantee any escape is possible in the others. And I'll repeat that the girl most certainly didn't get away unharmed (both physically and mentally), even if she "wins" in the end.

Starting comments on this month's games already, with カスタムcute ~俺と彼女の育成バトル!~. In short, an interesting concept with a terrible, terrible execution.
The concept is kinda close to the new Hooksoft we were talking about earlier : either make one of the heroine into your (or rather the protagonist's twisted) ideal girlfriend, or let her make the protagonist into her actual ideal boyfriend. To decide who gets to do what he/she wants, some "bets" are placed and whoever loses has to submit to the winner. So far so good, but then the game fails at pretty much every thing else. Technically first, the game engine doesn't run well on my computer and all the graphics are pixelated. Story-wise, the protagonist lacks any charming point at all and there's no explanation as to why the girls (all four way above his level) even agree to participate in this game at all. The bets quickly devolve into ecchi stuff that makes this even harder to accept, especially as the protagonist can only win by basically cheating. But maybe losing leads to the protagonist fixing his twisted ways? Nope, if he doesn't win the relationship gets all twisted and noone's happy. When he does win, you actually get an option to try and make the protagonist behave as the boyfriend the heroine wanted, after he's done all the ecchi stuff he could think of of course. Okay, okay, so it's a nukige, but then what about the ecchi scenes? Short, lacking in CG variation and special effects, some are lightly animated but nothing remotely stimulating. I spent one hour on this and this was one hour too much, don't make the same mistake.

well, reverse rape aint really sound so bad right? i mean MC abusing girls is one thing but MC get forcibly approached by girls sounds more like a harem, revenge rape for me the revenge planning and execution is its reward on its own, rarely though the MC can get the girl somewhat fell for him so its kinda fun seeing hate turns to love. also bible black is quite old and yes its an OVA if i recall correctly.
and here i thought 俺と彼女の育成バトル have interesting concept. well if its a nukige then fap is its only expectation, hows the seiyu quality/performance is it monotone or boring or does it actually sounds obscene? also when you think about it does tomefure counts as a nukige?

I started playing tone work's latest VN. In a few words: strange and "weird"ish.
The whole synopsis with sending a mail to you "past self" seems to be heavily refering to Touka's route and after story, who seems to be on a first glance the most affected or based around this VN's supernatural element (based on a short dip into the "After story") As none of it was mentioned in the common route and a little hint during the end of Rein's school part. Otherwise, I finished Rein's school part, and it felt apart from the quite unrealistic drama towards the end, rather uneventful. Her opening up to Kanata was quite endearing, mind you, but eh... it felt a bit dragging here and there. Post-confession, her calling Kanata "darling" most of the time feels kinda off (even though it's a common endearing name). I assume most other routes are similar, but her route has the common problem of making the remaining characters' screentime as good as nonexisiting.
Based on the CG Gallery, you have three shorter routes (2 h-scences vs. around 4 with the other 4 heroines) limited to the After Story/-ies if you didn't choose anyone during the school part. I guess it's not surprising as these characters don't show up at all during the common route and the school part of the heroine's route.

Overall: Ignoring my dramaphobia, tone work's choices here seem quite strange in contrast to Hoshiori and Gin'iro.

俺と彼女の育成バトル/CV quality/performance : Honestly I didn't really pay that much attention, I don't think I recognized any voice I know, and even the best CV can only do so much when the scenes are that short.

Tomefure : Not a nukige for me, since all the ecchi is concentrated in the last quarter of the game and that's way too long of a wait for a nukige. The game is mostly comedy. Besides, once the sex begins the whole tomefure relationship falls apart to become some idiotic self-destructing harem of never-ending sex, basically unmaking what the game took so long to build in the first place. The protagonist even complains that they don't do anything else anymore (and most likely won't ever again once the babies are born, since no money and no help from families as the heroines' problems are left unsolved).

More quick comments on recently played games :
I should have been more wary of this, being from a Navel sister brand. It had a very decent start for a mystery, but suffers from quite a few problems that I already had encountered in Otome no Sahou. First is that it's just so damn slow and monotone, especially in the voice acting. I know Haruka Sora and Kotorii Yuuka can do great acting, so it was probably asked of them to speak so slowly and softly, but that makes it hard not to fall asleep during long extended explanations, where little is revealed anyway. Adding to that, I found the text relatively uncomfortable to read, too verbose, making the tempo even worse. Second, and the reason why I stopped the game halfway through and started skipping, is just that I couldn't stand the protagonist any more. I hate indecisive characters, and never did I feel he had any love for the main heroine, even after they got into a relationship. I don't play VN for stories about demons and whatnot, I play for the romance, and this was just rock bottom unbearable. Was he just acting like a dumbass hiding his feelings behind a twisted vision of manliness (hurting the feelings of everyone around in the process), or was he really just using them all along like the ending I (very quickly) skimmed through suggested? I'll never know, and I don't really care. I will stay away from anything even remotely related to Navel from now on.
I like toneworks, and this one kinda manages to recreate the feeling of the company's two previous games. What I'm not too fond of, is the characters, starting with the main heroine Touko. Maybe by playing her route I'll get to like her more but my first reaction was to refuse her at every turn, not that you really can as the protagonist somehow really wants to get involved. I'm also not feeling the senpai either. I'll probably play lonely gamer Rein (Lain reference much?) next, but decided to go for Seira first, as she's certainly the most atypical of the bunch by virtue of being... a child when the game begins. I'm no stranger to lolicon (Mahiru from Sukisuki...), but there's little to no romance in the first act, most of it being left until she's of age.

Seira's route is, for better or worse, a typical toneworks route, that is very carefully crafted but following the template to a T. The story is extremely predictable, and the game's few "secrets" (what is troubling young Seira, what could possibly be adult Seira's graduation project) are all painfully obvious, it doesn't even feel good to have been right in guessing them way before the reveals. I don't know if this route's writer forgot about the synopsis of the game, but there is no mention of messages to the past or anything mystic/SF at all in here. Still, toneworks was never really praised for originality, and the story itself works thanks to a cute heroine, and a not too dense (but still quite dense) protagonist. It's also much shorter than a typical toneworks route, which helps. The whole age-gap was only ever an issue for the protagonist himself, and the drama is kept fairly low, so it's a nice relaxing route.

I assume most other routes are similar, but her route has the common problem of making the remaining characters' screentime as good as nonexisiting.
True for Seira's route at least, we get to see the senpai a tiny little bit but for the most part, heroines and friends alike are all forgotten.

Last edited:
俺と彼女の育成バトル/CV quality/performance : Honestly I didn't really pay that much attention, I don't think I recognized any voice I know, and even the best CV can only do so much when the scenes are that short.

so its probably standard, nothing out of the ordinary.

Tomefure : Not a nukige for me, since all the ecchi is concentrated in the last quarter of the game and that's way too long of a wait for a nukige. The game is mostly comedy. Besides, once the sex begins the whole tomefure relationship falls apart to become some idiotic self-destructing harem of never-ending sex, basically unmaking what the game took so long to build in the first place. The protagonist even complains that they don't do anything else anymore (and most likely won't ever again once the babies are born, since no money and no help from families as the heroines' problems are left unsolved).

got to admit all that storybuilding does kinda feel wasted during the end where they just go full style miel harem, still for me its quite good especially the humor

Last edited:
So i' attempted monobeno -happy end FOR THE 3RD TIME and again i feel like i cant continue anymore. supposedly lose only make 2 games and monobeno was their crown achievement and at first the inaka setting, high quality ost, engine, voice actress (minus MC) and art are really praiseworthy but as the story progress i noticed that the heroines aren't exactly that appealing, they all already fall to the MC at the beginning and the romance isnt really deep and kinda feels unnatural. the story itself got a mystery vibe that at first interesting but then feels tiring, eventually when you already picked a heroine they pulled out the romance and focus on the story which i dont really liked. but the one that made me give up is the episode before the opening the hisyakaku past in which they used old dialect and making it incomprehensible and while i can make out the gist of it, i kinda feels like im missing out a lot out of it. by now i once again feels like its not worth continuing as by now ive already put like 10 days into this and the story to cure natsuha again progresses but theirs nothing left worth enjoying anymore and so for the last time i decided dropped it for good this time and put my attention to the latest releases. (Tinkle Position latest is release calling out for me. Sumi, onii-chan is coming!!!!!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?