Visual Novel Cafe

Finished Miu's route in Dracu-Riot over the weekend! That's was pretty good, IMO. The confession part dragged a bit too much but, no real problem. Plot wise it was pretty decent and I found the whole human vs vampire confrontation interesting if only a bit exaggerated. The lycan part had a lesser role in the plot than I expected and they never explained from where the genes come from... oh well, I can guess that much, anyway.

Miu herself was also great!:nosebleed:
Everytime she blushed from her own words it was priceless!:nosebleed:
Definitely my favorite characters from this game! I was not wrong to claim her as my waifu! :swearveng:

After one route, I really like Dracu-Riot!

Currently in Azusa's route!

let the war BEGINS!!!!

after finishing dracu-riot last week, i started to play otomekoi from ensemble...

my first impression about the game is, unlike the ensemble products before, i'd say they're downgrading...
they are forcing the background to be slightly looks like a 3D graphic... dunno it's intentionally to match the theme, or just for cutting budget! and they cut the "others character voices" which is quite a minuses for me!

and i just don't get it... how could it ended up to 5GB...
well... whining wont get me anywhere... gonna continue the game first! maybe there's a pluses for the story!

Does anyone have H-code for White Album remake edition released a few days ago?
AGTH and ITH didn't show any usable thread at all. :(

finally finished otomekoi, i still don't know the reason for the 5gb size, maybe the story... since the route start just after the opening! but aside from it, i don't see anything special! the story was quite an OK, but it still lack of interact between characters.

finally finished otomekoi, i still don't know the reason for the 5gb size, maybe the story... since the route start just after the opening! but aside from it, i don't see anything special! the story was quite an OK, but it still lack of interact between characters.

Game not good?
So fast.... no thanks to my retarded speed and temp job, I am still on a final route for Dracu....

Game not good?
So fast.... no thanks to my retarded speed and temp job, I am still on a final route for Dracu....

the story it self is good... but with the lack of interaction between sub-characters makes the story feels too self centered, not too mention no voice for etc characters

the story it self is good... but with the lack of interaction between sub-characters makes the story feels too self centered, not too mention no voice for etc characters

So I assume its playable? I already downloaded almost the parts casually already, if its bad I wanna delete to make some space though. Already too slow on my other games, even if I install this, its behind dracu->mb->& in the queue.

yeah... it's quite a good game! and the story itself surpass it's predecessor. which combining a love comedy and serious talks...
but i still can't accept the 5gb size for this kind of graphic :XD:

Then I will add it to my never-endng backlog for these months then....

hope it's not just me but... I'm finding dracu riot a little boring. At least noble works was fun. Does it get more interesting, only reached ch 4.

lol... you haven't even touch it, and you already put it on backlog?

Dont remind me already..
It never fails to happen to me..
Poor games for having such a lousy player like me, they are never gonna get completed..

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION], depends on your tastes though. I found the story very well-written with lovely characters.

well... now that im already finished most of my wanted game of march...

aside from Material Brave, of course... maybe i'll write down to my blog for the impression

I wanna cry looking at my backlog....
Maybe I should just quit....

Content gets created at 1000x the speed of your ability to consume it! you have to choose what kind of person you want to become by selecting what games to play. There is no other way

Maybe you're spending too much time on the games? I just skim through most non-dialogue text since I'm always backlogged..and my Japanese is far from fluent :P

The only game I ended up abandoning halfway through is MuvLuv

Other than Meiya I couldn't bring myself to finish any of the other routes

Man Can Anyone recommend something where the protagonist isn't a total wuss

Please with English Translation

I can't read Japanese yet

Its been a long time since i gave some good list of VN. For next awaited release of VN Next week:
1. D.C. III ~Da Capo III~
2. Deardrops with Cross the Future
3. Grand Libra Academy
4. Hanachiru Miyako to Ryuu no Miko
5. Harumade, Kururu.
6. Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi AA
7. Monobeno
8. Hyouka no Mau Sora ni
9. Kouyoku no Soleil -vii’s World-
10. Mistake x Miscast
11. Boku o Suki tte Itte yo!
12. AngelGuard
13. Imouto ga Boku o Neratteru
Some of them we're produced by new company.

The only game I ended up abandoning halfway through is MuvLuv

Other than Meiya I couldn't bring myself to finish any of the other routes

Man Can Anyone recommend something where the protagonist isn't a total wuss

Please with English Translation

I can't read Japanese yet

Man, that was the same I did with muvluv, ah, just don't forget the twin sister of Meiya, in one of the fandisc, a double scene...drol*.
Well, that aside, I suggest you (of course I'll name it) G Senjou no Maou. And there is Rance Quest if you want some H-RPG with a crazy MC. Another one in english I'm playing is Kamidori but the story is not something to brag about, still a good MC.
Why not trying ATLAS and ITH for non-translated games?

Its been a long time since i gave some good list of VN. For next awaited release of VN Next week:
1. D.C. III ~Da Capo III~
2. Deardrops with Cross the Future
3. Grand Libra Academy
4. Hanachiru Miyako to Ryuu no Miko
5. Harumade, Kururu.
6. Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi AA
7. Monobeno
8. Hyouka no Mau Sora ni
9. Kouyoku no Soleil -vii’s World-
10. Mistake x Miscast
11. Boku o Suki tte Itte yo!
12. AngelGuard
13. Imouto ga Boku o Neratteru
Some of them we're produced by new company.

That's some list you have
this month will have a lot of release
my list almost the same with addition Demonion and Soukou no Arterial

I already played G Senjou No Maou a real great game

I only wish they hadn't messed up all of the side routes

The true route stood on an entirely different level

Rance Quest Is the english translation available

I already played Sengoku Rance

Nope, still not available
personally I don't like Rance Quest

Well, I didn't really care for the other routes aside from the true one, so for me it was epic.
You can skip as well many games just checking the tags in VNbd, never go for a hetare protagonist (shinji's syndrome (not the one from the recent movies, the old one)), they're freaking annoying some time...

Excuse me , i'm new at the forum , i just register today . but i see this post and i see Deardrops continue ? I just finish Deardrops today and i'm intrigued by this . I loved playing Deardrops and i wonder if Deardrops cross in the future continue the story of Deardrops .

Sorry my english is really bad , but i hope an answer

I think this one is what you're talking about but I'm not sure if it is a continuation

http://vndb.org/v7943

Well, I didn't really care for the other routes aside from the true one, so for me it was epic.
You can skip as well many games just checking the tags in VNbd, never go for a hetare protagonist (shinji's syndrome (not the one from the recent movies, the old one)), they're freaking annoying some time...

God Neon Genesis Evangelion the series I waited and waited for the protagonist to grow a spine and what do I get an imbecile who keeps on begging girls to save him

I wish someone had put him out of his misery

The only character I liked in the series was Rei

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)