Visual Novel Cafe

Well, if everyone agrees, then I wont add any further~ :P
That said, the reasons why I played was because Nana was interesting until her route kicked in, and Misaki is hands down the best character in the whole game and I left her route for last.

On the other hand, Shinigami's protaganist is seriously a wuss and loser, probably the worst protaganist I have seen, ever.

Hmm I see... I actually looking for your ordinary high school romance, but it does felt kinda plain after a while...
And I agree Misaki have the best design character in the game, so I guess I'll finish her route and start Hatsuyuki...

qcrde.png

Yeap, i have too much time.

Hoping my lousy laptop can support the gameplay, dont want another corona misery T___T

currently playing material brave, and i have to say... im kinda dissapointed with Kikuchi Seiji's art these days... :alopro:
i am one of his fans and he was better when he drew baldr bullet revellion, in baldr sky, i must say... his art is dropping! better color YES, but not a better art! his art is becoming loli and more loli :crushed:

^ i second this. I don't mind lolis but when everyone's a loli, it sorta took away that appeal.

I don't mind his art, and there are still non-loli in this game (only loli I see are Kanae, Mashiro, and Tsubomi).
If anything I wish the SD pixels weren't so goofy. And speaking of goofiness, what's up with Evol guys' costumes? Seriously? I couldn't take the storyline seriously because I kept laughing at their costumes. Made them more Chuunibyou than they already were. If I didn't like the Code Geass-esque speeches I'd have skipped through them.

Other than that, it's a fun game I'd say although I like Duel Savior more in terms of gameplay. Ayumu's kinda gotten OP for me because I used him too much, and can't pull off awesome hit combos since most bosses die in 2-3 combos :(
And god forbid I'm terrible at playing Kanae...

Last edited:
Kiraboshi. They reminds me more of star driver lololol. And better don't take the plot too seriously >_>.

Waiting for the big patch to fix the system. And yea kanae is hard to use. Mashiro is pretty easy to combo. Mobs are far more harder than boss >_>.

A bunch of phoenix = OTL

Last edited:
KIRABOSHI!

Well, seems like gone off topic though, but yeah, EVOL's story aint really a big catch.

Back to vns, where did I write my march list....

i can bet Kou will jump into happiness! maybe clearing Nikora's route first! :giveme:

Needs one heroine's route to be cleared first.

Have to jump into quick so my eyes wun rot before I enjoy Miu and Erona later.

i can bet Kou will jump into happiness! maybe clearing Nikora's route first! :giveme:

I said that you guys will regret! Actually, I already like him a lot in the trial. I am so biased for chuuni chars.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]

Got myself a temporary job, which would probably eat up my time for an upcoming month.
Already spent 3-4 weeks 24/7 at home, and I cant finish enough games with the amount of time I have, I dont think I will have enough time to clear more when I am no longer 24/7 at home. :|

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] well... i guess that's a good bye for your sigs, i guess...

*mourn for teruteru*

My sig = soukoku?

Yeah, pretty much dead. Hopefully I can finish 1-2 more games in addition to Dracu Riot (I am still hella slow...)

Hotch Kiss mini FD? =.=
Give me misaki only after story AND I AM ALL OK.

Last edited:
nooo.... due to tight schedule, i can't find a time to play Dracu-riot :crushed:
material brave might have to wait until i finish my downloaded march 30's games

nooo.... due to tight schedule, i can't find a time to play Dracu-riot :crushed:
material brave might have to wait until i finish my downloaded march 30's games

I KNOW THAT FEELING. Probably able to down 1 route in Dracu Riot today.
BUT WHAT AWAITS ME IF I FINISH DRACU RIOT : Material Brave, &, Friends.
Ensemble's new game is 5 GB big, dont know if I wanna try now.

Finished Miu's route in Dracu-Riot over the weekend! That's was pretty good, IMO. The confession part dragged a bit too much but, no real problem. Plot wise it was pretty decent and I found the whole human vs vampire confrontation interesting if only a bit exaggerated. The lycan part had a lesser role in the plot than I expected and they never explained from where the genes come from... oh well, I can guess that much, anyway.

Miu herself was also great!:nosebleed:
Everytime she blushed from her own words it was priceless!:nosebleed:
Definitely my favorite characters from this game! I was not wrong to claim her as my waifu! :swearveng:

After one route, I really like Dracu-Riot!

Currently in Azusa's route!

For the Atom's sake! A week without playing eroges and I'm already dying...all the blame on those MMORPG (Aion) and in Skyrim!!! Damn and I just downloaded DRACU yesterday...and there is not enough space in the lap...or time to play.
But I won't give up since I have two weeks free...yeah, and I'll be in the countryside, without internet (goodbye MMOs), so ALL HAIL YUZU-SOFT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)