Visual Novel Cafe

Do not click the spoiler unless you have played/cleared HS and know its story.

What I expected: Good school love story with a slight twist in the mysterious characters and a normal and common protaganist.

What I get (still in prolouge): Delinquent protaganist and DARK TWISTS around the story and town. GHOST?

What I say: :cometry:

Shall complete the prolouge today, I will try.

[MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION], I am not gonna click that...
Unless you guarantee its safe..

AND THE PROLOUGE IS LONG. I DONT SEE AN END.

Spoiler safe of course..

Used to H safe already, no thanks to someone in irc.

thanks, but it just can upload to fileserve , hotfile, and filesonic T.T

can't anyone upload to mediafire.com? :D

Don's ask for impossibles...take in account the time of storage and the upload size. But with jdownloader it should just fine, with some Patience of course and a side-game to play while waiting...like Kamidori in english!

Don's ask for impossibles...take in account the time of storage and the upload size. But with jdownloader it should just fine, with some Patience of course and a side-game to play while waiting...like Kamidori in english!

jdownloader?? can i ask for tutorial :D

Kamidori?? link please
sorry T.T

jdownloader?? can i ask for tutorial :D

Kamidori?? link please
sorry T.T

Of course, just ask.
For the downloads....just search for some with the most quantity of mirrors, I suggest you to search it like this: [120314] [CIRCUS] D.C.P.C.~ダ・カーポ~ プラスコミュニケーション D.C.III~ダ・カーポIII~スターターパック (just an example) (with the number, producer and complete name most of the times). Another advice, girlcelly's torrents are like bread...get them when they are still hot, just don't forget the thanks. Using utorrent is enough. But if the game is too old (or not so famous), you will need the Direct Downloads and Jdownloader.

For kamidori...Complete (game and updates in MF and patch from the group page) or just the patch? If the second, here is the scanlation group page: http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=59

Ah, by the way for the DD here are some tips: Fileserve and Upload are the most regulars, prefer Fileserve, Hotfile is good too but the waiting after one download is a little longer...filesonic is dead I think, and about other servers, Letitbit was good, Filepost is way too low as well as Filejungle, most of Wupload links are dead...and that's mostly all.
Just remember to listen to Patience from GNR while downloading the mirrors.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
I'm wondering are there anyone here that got problem like mine while installing Mashiro-Iro Symphony? Nobody answered in the download thread so I just wondering....
thread
I really want to play the game because I don't like the girl chosed by the main character in the anime haha

[MENTION=16716]battleYousei[/MENTION]

The problem has been tackled at the threads already. I know its complicated, especially when I failed the installation and never picked it up again.

Finally down with HS. End was beautiful, thats all I gotta say.

Oh I see.... I thought it was only for the NTLEA users, thx a lot :)
anyway just finished Prismatic Princess Union Stars, got hooked up by the UNO card game haha.

I dont like the idea of installing another program just to run the game, so I didnt play after all. Palette should stop the JP-region nonsense. I know they are trying to protect from gaijins players and all, but... oh well.

Shinigami today~ Someone said its damn short (13 hours for entire game or per route I dont know), hopefully I have time to clear some backlogs (played half-way before halting) before 23/3 (my birthday and 1st march wave) hits.

ROFL.

Ok I dumped Mashiro because somehow I can't fix that 5-minutes-crashes... (tried everything that written)...
So I move on to HOTCHKISS. At first I was confused between this and HATSUYUKI SAKURA, then I decided on the first because ofthe art style. Any impression from those who have clear this two game?

Hotch Kiss is your standard well-written kusoge (repeative high school settings with girls without any extra-ordinary stuff, simply means your standard love fare in school with heroines.) Misaki is my waifu so hands off~ :3

And let's just say Hatsuyuki is nothing of what you would expect given the cover art/cg alone.

Hotch Kiss was utter garbage, even for GIGA's standard.
It wasn't even able to position itself as one dimensional kusoge, just complete utter piece of crap and waste of time.
Bad writing, annoying voice acting, 1/2 dimensional characters with illogical thought process, 5th grade quality plot utilizing every possible deus ex machina possible, lullaby BGMs, annoying side characters, and inconsistent art.

I haven't played anything this bad since COLORFUL!! by Klein. And that was one hot, steaming, stinking pile of shit.

[MENTION=6561]orisa[/MENTION]

Woah chill chill. :X
Though I admit its badly written to the core, ore no Misaki wa nani mo warukunai karana~ :P

Never really played Giga games often, but first half story was seriously crappy. Cant argue much about the rest, so I shall shut my mouth. :|

yea... hotchkiss was kind of a kusoge... the art was quite fine though... but the story was a piece of shit! wasting my time! i stopped half-way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)