Visual Novel Cafe

Can somebody tell me the easiest way how to extract the script of a visual novel. More precisely, I'd like to get the script of this eroge here: https://vndb.org/v4038#. I know there are there are quite a few programs who can do the trick, but I'd like to know which is the most user-friendly, if you know what I mean.

exactly... including me, all the folks who bought it are raging that time... just like the juukishi incident
Honestly, it was beyond the meaning of bad.
So bad that it became a taboo topic back then. I can testify too.
How can people play or read it.

Seriously didn't expect that at all, I guess I dodged a landmine thanks to you guys. Posting here before starting was a right choice after all.

Now I'm playing はにかみCLOVER but seems like its more like a nukige than charage - moege. There are a couple of h-scenes in the common route which involves blowjob, titjob, handjob etc. and heard that there are 10 h-scenes per a heroine, which makes 40 at total. I dont think I can handle that much in one go, most likely will just play one route for now.

Now I'm playing はにかみCLOVER but seems like its more like a nukige than charage - moege ...

Was kind of expecting the game being something between a nukige and charage, given the focus on H scenes in both PV and opening. But 10 scenes each... is a little too much for me too. Will probably be reading it between backlog games. Are the characters at least any good so far?

As I've already started ななリン before downloading 天気雨 I just decided to continue reading it. To be honest I was pleasantly surprised by the characters, some of which I expected not to like but found myself to like pretty much the whole cast, which is quite rare for me! The story so far is focusing on humor with not many nakige elements popping up but I guess those will come later down the line.
Still in the common route (I guess?) but am aiming for Kotori's route as she is voiced by my favourite VA and seems to be the main heroine of the game. Managed to accidentaly spoil myself a little regarding her nature so I'm interested what will happen with her.

Seriously didn't expect that at all, I guess I dodged a landmine thanks to you guys. Posting here before starting was a right choice after all.

It isnt about dodging though. Thankfully you brought it up, else you are walking into a world of ****.
The mention of the title alone draws much hate. Juukishi was similarly horrible, worst trial i ever played and thank god before I even started it, the game did so part the producers and company folded right after the sales.

Well, i aint one to say about games right now since I havent been playing actively since late 2012.

Was kind of expecting the game being something between a nukige and charage, given the focus on H scenes in both PV and opening. But 10 scenes each... is a little too much for me too. Will probably be reading it between backlog games. Are the characters at least any good so far?

Seems like two of the heroines are
Succubus
So I guess having this much h-scenes are expectable. I didnt know it when I started the game though. I should have checked their website before starting, they might mentioned it at there.

So far I saw 2 h-scenes of the Rio at the common route, At least they are kind of short thankfully.

聖騎士Melty Lovers: From what I've read, it seems to be alright. The MC appears to be kinda generic and not really outstanding. Artwork is good as (mostly) expected from Akabei Soft (3).
I played it when it came out, it was fine. The MC is kinda generic 'I wanna be a knight' but that's fine considering he's enrolled in a knight school. I kinda liked both Lil and Frey's routes, less so Kanon's which I found pretty boring. I haven't played through Sefi's so no comment on her, just not my type.

Now I'm playing はにかみCLOVER but seems like its more like a nukige than charage - moege. There are a couple of h-scenes in the common route which involves blowjob, titjob, handjob etc. and heard that there are 10 h-scenes per a heroine, which makes 40 at total. I dont think I can handle that much in one go, most likely will just play one route for now.
Really? I was looking forward to this one, didn't know it would be a nukige... Thanks for the warning, I'll reset my expectations for this title, and get ready to control-skip all those ecchi scenes in the common route.

Still in the common route (I guess?) but am aiming for Kotori's route as she is voiced by my favourite VA and seems to be the main heroine of the game.
Another Akino Hana fan? It's my favorite voice actress too!

I just finished Kani's route in Tsuyokiss, it was okay. The story structure is a little weird, I was expecting the route to end after Subaru makes his decision but it kept going for some reason? I recognized Takahiro's style from Majikoi and some characters are very similar, too bad they don't end up being the characters I liked.

The route itself was very enjoyable up until Subaru made his big reveal, honestly I wasn't expecting it to turn into a love triangle. Then the MC proceeded to be painfully stupid and gets fooled by both Kani then Subaru. While Kani's I didn't see coming, Subaru's act was sooo obvious that the whole clash felt pretty useless. Then follows a rather lengthy collection of bakappuru scenes. I was expecting a new central plot element (convincing Subaru to come back?) but nope, it's just bakkaparu all the way to the end credits.

I'm leaving Tsuyokiss for now since there's not really any heroine I'm looking forward to, and probably starting 働くオトナの恋愛事情 tomorrow.

Really? I was looking forward to this one, didn't know it would be a nukige... Thanks for the warning, I'll reset my expectations for this title, and get ready to control-skip all those ecchi scenes in the common route.

Yeah, I wouldn't call it a complete nukige, but its something like a borderline nukige (just as 僕と恋するポンコツアクマ。) for sure. The story itself isn't very unique, its the classic "pure succubus" combine where the heroine want to suck sperm but tries to hold herself back as much as possible, then meets with mc and after some events mc decides to help her with foreplay type sexual intercourse, like blowjob, titjob, handjob etc.

They find a way to solve this problem at the midway of the common route and stop doing it though, so there are 4 kind of shortish h-scene in the common route with the Rio.

I started 凍京NECRO. I must say, the game really managed to lull me into a false sense of security. The first few hours are quite action packed : the 3D animated fighting is pretty nicely done, and despite there being undead is not too gore (well, if you don't mind seeing the occasional child zombie get shot in the head). The characters all have pretty distinct personalities and they're pretty likeable from the start. When the action settles down and it's time to investigate, we get to learn more about all of them and the world they inhabit. As far as distopia go it's pretty harsh : sex, violence, drugs, abuse of power and death are pretty much omnipresent but it's mostly only described and not shown to impact the characters directly too often.

Now that I'm a part of the way on Iria's route (I think?), I must say the game fooled me good. I started to worry when the sex scenes started to appear rather often. These involve a lot of different characters, and there's quite a bunch of yuri scenes, but at least they're on the shortish side. The character designs tends to go for huge breasts which is not really my fancy. Once entering The Fortress though, things suddenly took a turn for the worst. Drug induced rape, containment, torture (both physical and psychological) from both the bad and the good guys, this particular section really made me feel uneasy, I actually had to stop playing and change my mind for a while.

So now I have conflicted feelings, on one hand I don't really want to expose myself to more of this, on the other I want to know where the story will go next. So far the latter is winning but for how long, I don't know. If you're thinking of playing this game, just be warned that it eventually gets quite harsh.

Last edited:
I watch as a (poor man's) first impression a few h-scene's of はにかみCLOVER. Seems like your typical "horndog"/perverted but goody-goodshoe MC. To be fair, the perverted MCs are a big hit or miss deal for me. I've seen very annoying cases and MC's were it was bearable because it wasn't rubbed in your face at every moment possible. I also didn't expect the nukige mix but that may simply be because I didn't check the homepage or getchu for the story premisse, and thought it would be similar to 祝福の鐘の音は、桜色の風と共に. I'll check it maybe out at some other time.

I'll try actually out Gears of Dragoon 2. I know ninetails will have some darker, rape-ish parts in hit similar to GoD1 but I pray that this MC is not so overly annoying and rage-worthy than Rady (whose only redeeming moments in Chaos route were the last two chapters :angrypunch: ).

Oh, and I took also a quick glance in the h-scenes of 恋のハニトー ~えっちで甘いハニートラップ~. I may be a huuuuge sugary-sweet lovey-dovey (and icha-icha) fanboy in VNs but uhm... I haven't seen that many where "I love you" is thrown at you in nearly every third sentence *lol*. Even I was taken aback by that.

I watch as a (poor man's) first impression a few h-scene's of はにかみCLOVER. Seems like your typical "horndog"/perverted but goody-goodshoe MC. To be fair, the perverted MCs are a big hit or miss deal for me. I've seen very annoying cases and MC's were it was bearable because it wasn't rubbed in your face at every moment possible. I also didn't expect the nukige mix but that may simply be because I didn't check the homepage or getchu for the story premisse, and thought it would be similar to 祝福の鐘の音は、桜色の風と共に. I'll check it maybe out at some other time.

Actually its not your fault, people who have bought the game is saying they feel like deceived and a little mad about it as well. Seems like the trial didnt have anything about being succubus or having this much h-scenes, (Just the cat saving part > then directly into character select -end of the common route-, a couple events there depend on the heroine you selected and two h-scenes at the end) so everyone thought this game as a moege and bought it for that reason. I dont know why the hell Studio Ryokucha decided to do something like this, but at least I'm pretty sure that no one will bother with hiring this new writer again. The writing is definitely worse than some low priced nukige's, I got really annoyed by the lack of the MC's inner thoughts + seems like writer couldn't decide about Suou's personality, at some scenes she talks like a complete bitch while at somes she is just a pure maiden.

Other than those there are only 2 non hentai cgs for each heroine, h-scenes comes rapidly one after the another at the routes etc etc. Its not "unplayable" level, but I'd be mad if I had bought this game for almost 10.000 yen as well.

Last edited:
I'll try actually out Gears of Dragoon 2. I know ninetails will have some darker, rape-ish parts in hit similar to GoD1 but I pray that this MC is not so overly annoying and rage-worthy than Rady (whose only redeeming moments in Chaos route were the last two chapters).
If you end up playing I'll be interested to hear your opinion on it, and especially if those rape-ish parts are bearable or not. The game looked interesting when I looked up January's releases until I saw the couple gang rape and tentacle CGs... If there's lots of it I really don't want to play it, but if it's relatively rare or treated in a humorous way like Rance or Evenicle, I may be willing to look past it if the gameplay's any good.

I'm still on 凍京NECRO, more than ever. The game's pacing is really well done, just when I think I'll stop at the end of a particular scene, something interesting comes up and pulls me back in. As a result I've barely slept the last few days, but already completed Iria and Mitsumi's route and am halfway through Kiriri's (I think? not entirely sure yet) route. The two choices the game offers looked rather inconsequential the first time through, but they end up having huge consequences, more than just who one of the two protagonists ends up with. I guess I was lucky to end on Iria's route the first time, but now it actually feels pretty bad to choose the alternatives.

As far as rape/torture/gore, The Fortress was the worst part in both Iria and Mitsumi, and apart from that portion (which I could thankfully skip most of the second time through), there's nothing that bothered me too much. I did however shed a few tears in both route, especially during Mitsumi's.

Based on its precedor Ninetails and its evil main branch dualtails make pretty dark titles. I looked at the homepage and it seems that (hopefully) the rapesh!t-scenes may occur only if you lose certain battles. Plus, you have the option in the settings to automatically skip these kind of h-scenes. I despise rape-ish stuff and similar as well, btw, so I immediately enabled the skip feature for it. And thanks to easy mode there should also be an instant win button, even though they adervtised a seperate casual mode for a quick walkthrough. Might be if you are still interested in fighting normally but want an easier time
For a quick look-up: http://ninetail.tk/tn05/GEARSofDRAGOON2_sys.html

Based on its precedor Ninetails and its evil main branch dualtails make pretty dark titles. I looked at the homepage and it seems that (hopefully) the rapesh!t-scenes may occur only if you lose certain battles. Plus, you have the option in the settings to automatically skip these kind of h-scenes. I despise rape-ish stuff and similar as well, btw, so I immediately enabled the skip feature for it. And thanks to easy mode there should also be an instant win button, even though they adervtised a seperate casual mode for a quick walkthrough. Might be if you are still interested in fighting normally but want an easier time
For a quick look-up: http://ninetail.tk/tn05/GEARSofDRAGOON2_sys.html

Pretty much, you'd have to lose on purpose to go into to ryojoku scenes. I do kind of miss the NTR ending from GoD1 though, it was good watching all the girls leave the MC and left him to die, but since I don't really hate the MC of GoD2, I guess it's good they didn't include it this time. Anyway, without the tokuten booklet guide, it's damn hard to play the game. Pretty silly for Ninetail to make what's basically a glorified manual into a pre-order tokuten.... There's no way to tell what the conditions for entering certain routes are without it, not to mention the game lacks any documentation on status effect, skills except for what's in the booklet. I don't even know if the passives stack...

Pretty much, you'd have to lose on purpose to go into to ryojoku scenes. I do kind of miss the NTR ending from GoD1 though, it was good watching all the girls leave the MC and left him to die, but since I don't really hate the MC of GoD2, I guess it's good they didn't include it this time. Anyway, without the tokuten booklet guide, it's damn hard to play the game. Pretty silly for Ninetail to make what's basically a glorified manual into a pre-order tokuten.... There's no way to tell what the conditions for entering certain routes are without it, not to mention the game lacks any documentation on status effect, skills except for what's in the booklet. I don't even know if the passives stack...

That seems pretty suck, Isn't there some walkthrough or something?

Last edited:
currently on chapter 3... it's a longer playtime than GoD 1... you need to grind for exp and item which is very low rate. not to mention the boss are hard to kill.... EVEN if you're 10 level ahead of him.

so far, the story are quite interesting. can't wait to see the branch route.

currently on chapter 3... it's a longer playtime than GoD 1... you need to grind for exp and item which is very low rate. not to mention the boss are hard to kill.... EVEN if you're 10 level ahead of him.

so far, the story are quite interesting. can't wait to see the branch route.

I'm only slightly ahead of you in chapter 4, I think I might be locked into the magic guild route, not 100% sure but my Sheila and Christina events have disappeared...and I agree, the story's miles ahead of GoD1, especially the characters and dialogues. As a side note, I've been playing on Normal berserker lv. 1, it's damn hard but if I tweak build and strategy, I can barely get S rank in boss battle and I'm loving the challenge.

I'm only slightly ahead of you in chapter 4, I think I might be locked into the magic guild route, not 100% sure but my Sheila and Christina events have disappeared...and I agree, the story's miles ahead of GoD1, especially the characters and dialogues. As a side note, I've been playing on Normal berserker lv. 1, it's damn hard but if I tweak build and strategy, I can barely get S rank in boss battle and I'm loving the challenge.

unlike the previous GoD, you can't sweep the heroines in one run, the numbers of heartstone given to you are limited, which means you'd have to choose whose route you're going to take.

as for the dissapeared events, it means that you already passed the timeline story, you must check the event timeline numbers (e.g. timeline 7~9) which means the event will dissapear as soon after you finish the timeline main story 9.

unlike the previous GoD, you can't sweep the heroines in one run, the numbers of heartstone given to you are limited, which means you'd have to choose whose route you're going to take.

as for the dissapeared events, it means that you already passed the timeline story, you must check the event timeline numbers (e.g. timeline 7~9) which means the event will dissapear as soon after you finish the timeline main story 9.

Edit: Oops, it looks like I didn't get locked into a route, I just ran out of events for Sheila. (she only has one event before the routes diverge and it's not even a full h scene...wtf?) Also, it seems way more story bosses have unique drops compared to GoD1. For example, you can get Dougray's weapon off him in chapter 4. Oh, and 1.02 is out, they fixed the crashes, one of the free quest force quitting to title screen, and nerfed the difficulty... :(

Attachments

• Unique Drop.png
    Unique Drop.png
    925 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Finished なないろリンカネーション, one of the best VNs I have played recently. While the story is a pretty generic mystery, the storytelling is great as is the art, characters and voice acting. Other sound assets were ok, nothing to remember the game by. The common route is really long, basically going on through the whole game. The heroine's routes differentiate only in the romance leading up to H-scenes and the ending while the story stays mostly the same. Early H-scenes were few and far between and had a reason for them being there, so that's a plus for me.
Now I'm really looking forward to あけいろ怪奇譚 in March!

Tried reading a bit of はにかみ CLOVER up until the second masturbation scene. Other than the character art and my favourite VA being in the game, I didn't really like it. Might come back to it later to read a route or two but right now, I think I'll pass.

Now I'm going to try out 働くオトナの恋愛事情 as it seems to be getting favourable feedback so far.

Edit: A few hours in and already 3 unmissable one night stands without any sprites... Oh man.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback on Gears of Dragoon 2, seems like I might give it a try after all.

Tried reading a bit of はにかみ CLOVER up until the second masturbation scene. Other than the character art and my favourite VA being in the game, I didn't really like it. Might come back to it later to read a route or two but right now, I think I'll pass.

Now I'm going to try out 働くオトナの恋愛事情 as it seems to be getting favourable feedback so far.

Edit: A few hours in and already 3 unmissable one night stands without any sprites... Oh man.
Oh man indeed... I had high hopes for both of these but I guess I'll skip them for now.

I just finished the true end of 凍京NECRO, it was certainly an interesting ride. More than anything, the game had a good number of surprises and plot twists I didn't manage to read beforehand, that's one of the main reason I like Japanese productions and Nitroplus especially. What I thought to be Kiriri's route ended up being Kon-Su's (sort of), but they both share a lof of elements and a large portion of their story before diverging. Iria and Mitsumi's routes shared some elements as well, but I felt there was more variation between these two.

Kon-Su's route was quite interesting overall, but the technical explanations of the inner workings of Necromancy in it felt really off. It did feel strange that a simple "medicine" injection could all of sudden make 90% of organs unneeded, but the reasoning behind it, honestly, would have been better not explained at all. Just like the characters themselves, I have much doubts any of it's possible. Still, it was nice to see Souun and Echika get used to their new fighting style, it makes for quite some humorous action sequences.

Kiriri's route is probably the one I liked the least, if solely because one of the characters that normally (that is, in the other routes) is pretty decent suddenly turns into a complete jerk. And the character I hated the most, Rourushaha, the number 1 rape/torture vector, suddenly gets cooperative (sort of)? Given it shares a lot of plot elements with Kon-Su's route, the damage at the end is pretty extensive, but contrary to Kon-Su's route I find things settle down too fast : at most a couple lines in the epilogue for what should have been a massive problem.

The true end itself was short compared to the other route, and it kinda overlaps with Iria's route, but it was very nice to see some events from a different perspective and get some background on sub-characters that otherwise have few opportunities to talk. Still, as usual with games that offer a true end, it tends to lower the impact of the other endings. Personally, I really liked Mitsumi's route and ending, and to see it more or less denied felt like a small betrayal by the author. I find the common strategy of true ends to make everyone happy just doesn't resound well with the rest of the game, the central theme is more or less about accepting loss and going forward. Nevertheless, there was some really moving parts in it, and it confirmed the growing suspicions I had witnessing the title screen evolve as routes got cleared.

The 3D animated fighting really helped action sequences spring into life, though I wish I had a better laptop to play them in all their shader enhanced glory. I suppose I could have played the game on my gaming computer but I wouldn't have been able to sink so much time into it, nearly 40 hours in a week. Overall while the fighting is nice, my main interest in the game remained the plot and the character interactions. On that front, I wasn't disappointed : apart from very few personality changes between routes it's very interesting to learn more about each character. What was especially interesting was that each character's motivation is explained in different routes, and it sheds light on their behavior during the others.

Apart from a few exceptions, I found the ecchi in the game to be at best unneeded and at worst unwanted. The first times with Iria and Mitsumi were the only scenes I found decent, that's 2 out of 12. I'll admit I don't find any interest in yuri, and can't stand sexual torture scenes (that includes hard SM play) but depending on your preferences, your appreciation may vary. I would have been 100% fine playing the game without any of them. It might even have earned a 15+ rating as the violence is not really that bad, and that's playing with the gore filter off.

Music wise, it was more or less spot on, with a few of the action themes really sticking out. I'm not too much a fan of Substance-Concept hashed up voice but it was fine still. I don't usually listen to techno but I really liked 愚連隊 and Survival Strategy, and just listened to the beats for a few minutes each time they were used. Too bad the game didn't include an OST.

I have a week's sleep to catch up on, but once that's done I'm probably going to start 恋のハニトー. Even though the super motemote MC genre is not my favorite thing by far...

Oh man indeed... I had high hopes for both of these but I guess I'll skip them for now.

Just hit the fourth one. Thing is, some of those scenes were actually pretty good and I would be glad for them if the characters had those sprites at least, or maybe some additional dialogues or scenes later in the game (which doesn't seem like they do) or if they were, you know, heroines. The way they are seems like common route filler though.

First one was a drunk older woman which the MC meets right near the beginning of the game. She basically takes advantage of the MC since he offers to take her home in her state and they end up in a public toilet.
Second one was really weird. An university chick that was running in the same place as the MC wanted to fuck him because of a jinx - she runs better when she does things like this. WTF?
Third one is where it got a bit more interesting. A high school girl (I think?) who ran away from home meets the MC randomly and asks him if she can crash at his place in exchange for sex. The dialog that followed was pretty good and this was the only H-scene so far I didn't skip through.
Now I'm at the fourth one, MC's classmate he meets at a reunion. She gets a bit drunk and tells the MC that she has a boyfriend but things aren't going well since he think's she's ugly. After that they go into a love hotel.
Still pretty random if you ask me...
Well apart from this the game seems to be alright. Still in the common route though so can’t say much on the heroines but so far they seem interesting enough.

Just hit the fourth one. Thing is, some of those scenes were actually pretty good and I would be glad for them if the characters had those sprites at least, or maybe some additional dialogues or scenes later in the game (which doesn't seem like they do) or if they were, you know, heroines. The way they are seems like common route filler though.

First one was a drunk older woman which the MC meets right near the beginning of the game. She basically takes advantage of the MC since he offers to take her home in her state and they end up in a public toilet.
Second one was really weird. An university chick that was running in the same place as the MC wanted to fuck him because of a jinx - she runs better when she does things like this. WTF?
Third one is where it got a bit more interesting. A high school girl (I think?) who ran away from home meets the MC randomly and asks him if she can crash at his place in exchange for sex. The dialog that followed was pretty good and this was the only H-scene so far I didn't skip through.
Now I'm at the fourth one, MC's classmate he meets at a reunion. She gets a bit drunk and tells the MC that she has a boyfriend but things aren't going well since he think's she's ugly. After that they go into a love hotel.

either you using a hook translator, or your japanese is a walking horror. the stories doesn't goes that all like that.
for the 2nd girl, she got injured, and the protagonist was helping her. the jinx was also brought up by the girl.

for the 4th, his classmate wasn't drunk at all. and her boyfriend doesn't actually think she's ugly (just always mockering on her by saying it.), i mean heck... would you still really want to hooked up with your girlfriend IF you really think she's ugly???

for the 2nd girl, she got injured, and the protagonist was helping her. the jinx was also brought up by the girl.
Isn't that what I wrote? I just didn't mention the injury as I didn't deem it important enough. He just managed to catch up to her because of that.
for the 4th, his classmate wasn't drunk at all. and her boyfriend doesn't actually think she's ugly (just always mockering on her by saying it.), i mean heck... would you still really want to hooked up with your girlfriend IF you really think she's ugly???
Seemed a bit drunk to me. She even mentioned she's not too good with liquor if I remember it right. Regarding the latter, you're probably right. I wrote the post before actually reading the scene so I didn't know she ends up not leaving the guy in the end.

Yeah, my Japanese is not good, but I don't think it's that bad. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]