Visual Novel Cafe

which cube are we talking about here? "your diary+", "kurano-kun" or "natsu no ame" ?

Yes, that Cube. It's just Cube to me...

Their newest title sounds like Kurafuta's spiritual successor...only this time everyone was born in the same day.

Great. Wished I could have stayed longer because I really didnt want to leave. Akiba is like the collection of all my dreams and life.
Technically only visited Tokyo wards, didnt have time to go else where.

well, imo japan is only best if you're doing traveling, but for living? i wouldn't recommend it. unless you're a son of a very rich guy or a rich guy yourself.

Yes, that Cube. It's just Cube to me...

Their newest title sounds like Kurafuta's spiritual successor...only this time everyone was born in the same day.

no synopsys yet on getchu. and im too lazy to go to official site. will wait for further info.
judging from the title they're probably indeed quintuplets brother and sisters, but what sads me is the art wasn't done by kantoku

well, imo japan is only best if you're doing traveling, but for living? i wouldn't recommend it. unless you're a son of a very rich guy or a rich guy yourself.

Haha, then its highly likely no amount of travelling will be enough then. This might start a travelling addiction though, living in Akiba is pretty much a dream.

Haha, then its highly likely no amount of travelling will be enough then. This might start a travelling addiction though, living in Akiba is pretty much a dream.

well... if you got a good decent job in tokyo and got no families to feed, then i'd say you can afford going to akiba and spend the whole time every weekend.

well... if you got a good decent job in tokyo and got no families to feed, then i'd say you can afford going to akiba and spend the whole time every weekend.

Haha. I will see in the future.
Currently still just a pathetic NEET, have to feed me and me parents too.
Travelling is next time. Planning to go again this coming year. Maybe with a couple of friends this round although I did enjoy my solo trips running around. It was really really so much fun.

Haha. I will see in the future.
Currently still just a pathetic NEET, have to feed me and me parents too.
Travelling is next time. Planning to go again this coming year. Maybe with a couple of friends this round although I did enjoy my solo trips running around. It was really really so much fun.

well hopefully not too far in the future, for you... if you aged like me, it'll need loads of courages to sit down alone on a maid cafe in akiba or trying to flirt pretty fujoshi in there. keke

Reactions: fguelffstan

Once you actually know Akiba inside out. It is just a 2-3 hour walk through all the interesting stores.
The stores all sell the same stuff, or junk that you can pick up for even less on Amazon or Yahoo Auction.

Once you actually know Akiba inside out. It is just a 2-3 hour walk through all the interesting stores.
The stores all sell the same stuff, or junk that you can pick up for even less on Amazon or Yahoo Auction.

well... i hardly buy stuff in there, like you said i often used ya! or amazon to order things, otherwise i go to animate at ikebukuro.
just love the atmosphere... often goes to miko-san cafe until they closed sometimes ago.

btw, are you planning to release kenseiki alpha ride soon?

well hopefully not too far in the future, for you... if you aged like me, it'll need loads of courages to sit down alone on a maid cafe in akiba or trying to flirt pretty fujoshi in there. keke

I didnt visit any maid cafes because i was warned beforehand by friends about their skyhigh pricing and charge. Pretty fujoshis i missed :(
Yeah, its a good 2-3 hours but i end up always looping the visits again and again.
Never really use yahoo or amazon as I dont have jap address/tenso to deliver, and i honestly dont know how to buy over on the sites too.
Passed by ikebukuro animate but didnt enter, a lot of ladies. Animate with all the official chara goods aint really my type of products to shop.

I didnt visit any maid cafes because i was warned beforehand by friends about their skyhigh pricing and charge. Pretty fujoshis i missed :(
Yeah, its a good 2-3 hours but i end up always looping the visits again and again.
Never really use yahoo or amazon as I dont have jap address/tenso to deliver, and i honestly dont know how to buy over on the sites too.
Passed by ikebukuro animate but didnt enter, a lot of ladies. Animate with all the official chara goods aint really my type of products to shop.

amazon serve overseas, and there's also mandarake which also serve as an alternate.
most what i bought are figures. while eroge that i wanted, i can get them either from getchu, nor nearest anime store in town.

and yes, maid-cafe are pricey, especially when you ask for personal maid

amazon serve overseas, and there's also mandarake which also serve as an alternate.
most what i bought are figures. while eroge that i wanted, i can get them either from getchu, nor nearest anime store in town.

and yes, maid-cafe are pricey, especially when you ask for personal maid

Throw me some links please? Had a crazy headache packing all my figures bought there into my luggage when I had to throw away most boxes. Bought a couple of them at mandarake.
I know amazon serve overseas but the delivery charges are mad high, tenso i heard is another option but either case still high.
Been wanting to try yahoo auction but there are many weird restrictions on sellers' side, side being an auction i need camp till last moments to try and grab a good deal.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; you just need to find the right seller in amazon... some of the shop are willing to send your order FREE of charges, but of course it took sometimes to arrive though.

im afraid you have to look those seller for yourself, as per country have differences in policies

currently playing alpha ride.

praise [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]

gonna spend my weekend on this.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION]; you just need to find the right seller in amazon... some of the shop are willing to send your order FREE of charges, but of course it took sometimes to arrive though.

im afraid you have to look those seller for yourself, as per country have differences in policies

Ship for free? Unheard of though...
I dont do shipping much so I am pretty much an utter idiot in this field

currently playing alpha ride.

praise [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]

gonna spend my weekend on this.

Post when you are done with it. I've played the second trial, I think, but as with most gameplay VNs my fickly self-taught amount of JP is usually not enough for that genre *lol*. It seems to have selectable MCs each in a different faction, which might be nice to see how it pans out.

Me? I haven't played/read much of my current VNs. A bit of hooksoft's, but got otherwise occupied with playing PS2 roms on my computer. I want to play Primal Hearts 2 already, but am too lazy to try the trial >_<.

Ship for free? Unheard of though...
I dont do shipping much so I am pretty much an utter idiot in this field

yea... some seller would sent their goods to you FOR FREE! i once get my yozora monhun along with nendo madoka free. and i was in overseas.

Post when you are done with it. I've played the second trial, I think, but as with most gameplay VNs my fickly self-taught amount of JP is usually not enough for that genre *lol*. It seems to have selectable MCs each in a different faction, which might be nice to see how it pans out.

Me? I haven't played/read much of my current VNs. A bit of hooksoft's, but got otherwise occupied with playing PS2 roms on my computer. I want to play Primal Hearts 2 already, but am too lazy to try the trial >_<.

they make 2 route.... kai route and shizuma route... and im sure they'll be divided with different endings.

once you cleared both, the real story would show up. or at least that's what ETERNAL has tellin' us.

yea... some seller would sent their goods to you FOR FREE! i once get my yozora monhun along with nendo madoka free. and i was in overseas.

Sadly I cant find any at all. Most third party only ships within the country, and items like books the shipping fee itself far exceeds the cost price of the items. Still think its best to have people there who can buy and send to you for smaller less bulky items. Figures I dont know either. Sadly(x2) I have none.

Sadly I cant find any at all. Most third party only ships within the country, and items like books the shipping fee itself far exceeds the cost price of the items. Still think its best to have people there who can buy and send to you for smaller less bulky items. Figures I dont know either. Sadly(x2) I have none.

amazon, right? first you look on the goods you wanted, just below the "in stock" word, should lies price along with the others seller. (e.g = 111 new from $32.75)

try clicking it... and voila, you get the list of seller who do int'l or domestic orders along with the free or not shipping

back to kenseiki, sadly no progress made. this morning, i think i hit my back... so damn hurt.

i see that no one ever bother to drop by anymore.... currently im waiting for Kenseiki Alpha ride to be released today.

and after a long wait, baseson decided to release sengoku koihime hentai version.... 3 years of waiting will be paid off.

Actually they announced the +18 version like 1.5 years ago, but decided to release Eiyuutan series first so it took a while. Most likely we'll get the extended sengoku koihime at march or april, still waiting warmly.

For Eiyuutan: I think they should have slightly less h-scenes in it, but still for a low priced fan disc its really well made. Also seeing pregnant Keifa, Renfa, Sei, Shishun etc feels refreshing and nostalgic at the same time.

ZCqb6da.jpg
I actually wanted to see other heroines as pregnant too, but I guess they couldn't figure how to make loli characters with huge belly. Gotta bear with whatever we got.

Other than this I'm trying some unpopular games like Ren'ai Phase, Which tried to be something like fureraba with the choices and the atmosphere (even the game's slogan is friend ---> lover) but couldnt become anything like that because writers didnt work enough on it. I think I have said this before too but, how the hell a heroine fall in love with someone who didn't even talk before just because he said "wow you are such a hardworker" ? Please at least make a couple events before making girls fall in love with MC, this is just too sloppy.

僕と恋するポンコツアクマ also suffers from that problem, I couldnt understand why the hell did two of heroines wanted mc's dick since they just met a day ago and didnt even had any events between them. But I guess writers dont want to bother with that kind of shits, they just wanna have sex. But Koikuma was a little better than Ren'ai phase since it was actually funny, had better VAs and great art.

amazon, right? first you look on the goods you wanted, just below the "in stock" word, should lies price along with the others seller. (e.g = 111 new from $32.75)

try clicking it... and voila, you get the list of seller who do int'l or domestic orders along with the free or not shipping

Isnt that a list of third party sellers selling their copies of the product to public? Yes I have seen them but mostly they only ship within japan as after adding the items to cart, the estimated cost doesnt show up as its stated within japan only.

Maybe we talk through pm? Wrong topic here.

VN -> I WAIT FOR KYONYUU FANTASY 3. ENOUGH SAID :D

After a long hiatus (thanks to The Phantom Pain), I'm finally done with PurexConnect (with confessions from both sides). Kinda unexpected for me to shift routes as I go...but of course, osananajimi's are almost always left for last (because they are almost always the most boring)...and this time is no exception. This title also has one of the best onee-san type I've ever come across...I actually finished her story second (normally I leave onee-sans for later, before osananajimi's).

Now...it's either Traveling Stars or PxH2...computer's clogged up...must clean up some more...

I know the issue of the clogging HDD too well x_x. As for Traveling Stars vs. PxH2. I would like to say PxH2 if I played the trial for a first impression, but there's always a risk that a sequel may become worse. Traveling Stars is okay-ish, but overall it's still hooksoft. The girls are kinda insta-attracted (and around two instant-in-love) to the MC. It still feels fresh(er) due to the interracial setting (vampire, elf, angel, demon, human etc).

As for this month: I'm looking into whirlpool's release which I wasn't aware that there would be one, GLace's Amanosora Retrospect as it seems to be quite light-hearted. Azarashi's Royal Garden because Amakano was sugary-sweet, and only the namable MC trait felt a bit off because the default name didn't get spelled out. PxH2! And maybe Koix Shinai Kanojo.

Well... I just finished HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 (it is a mix of visual novel and rpg) and the next to beat on my list is Re;Birth 1... I still haven't finished that one...
:chuuni_peek:

hi guys

sorry my english is not good

when i tried run some games or game it does not work for me

it give me this message

Uu7c99x.jpg

help me please

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
sakura1401 wrote on Shine's profile.
brokenLkey wrote on Shine's profile.
update for this
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ブナンナシメジ-体験版24-04.1248462/
btw thx for bothering with something obscure like this