Visual Novel Cafe

thank you very much for your information. Now i understood better, i really appreciate your work. :D

Hi,
Can anyone tell me is 姉小路直子と銀色の死神 (anekouji naoko to gin iro shinigami) good enough?
Kind of interested in the white haired heroine but don't have a lot of time lately (damn it war thunder!) so I need some advice/review on this one. Also, is her route actually available? I don't see any SS depicting her ero-scene at getchu.
thanks.

still trying to keep up with my backlog from January and Feb, and now March list already..... god can you slowed down earth rotation :chuuni_sob:

*random ghost post*

I think its back to business for the market? The usual annually-superly-over-packed with great games period in March and April was broken in last year if I remember correctly. Some of Feb's games are similarly great, seeing saga planets and yuzusoft both releasing in mirroring months again after 1 year's of absence. April has another superb lineup, still awaiting further announcements for upcoming months. 2015 has started favorably at least in terms of quality games compared to the awful last year. Returning top artists are still pulling massive sales, a trend I hope continues for stronger growth and revival.

story-wise ok for me, personally still love Kiss to Maou than the rest

I liked PrimalxHearts and wished they added a bonus route for Michi as she clearly developed a crush on the MC during some of the routes. If marmelade is able to fix some pacing issues (like the chained events of h-scene after h-scene in Yuzuki's route), I'm sure I'll enjoy it. PxH's MC was a bit strangely characterised, imho, but I'm looking forward to what they do with Michi's little brother :D. Mashio gives off Kanna Kanna vibes, who I loved in PxH1.

So I've done one route (Rin) for Amakoi Syrups. This one's got no story whatsoever...I guess this is why Cube did that move, to start a new brand.

A full-on moeblob...

I just finished Hana no No ni Saku Utakata no by Applique. In contrast to Tasogare no Simsilia, it's supernatural element was rather vague this time. And I still haven't understood everything. Anyhow, I enjoyed it enoug to complete it and the flowchart system is a nice tool to replay scenes, but it has some bland pacing issues. You have routes like Rena's route that relied more on the story, but had its romance mostly for the h-scenes and routes like Shione that handled the romance a bit better, but where the ending happened in such a forgettable/or rather lukewarm way that it left me with a "That was it?" question mark over my head. As I expected Ouka's was the highlight, even though the miracle ending seemed even for a miracle a bit strange-ish. Ryouka's route was the most down-to-earth route and I liked it for being so.

Hi. I'm newbie to this community.
I sought eroge community and found this site. >.<

What is the best game released in 2015, in now?
I played just 美少女万華鏡 -神が造りたもうた少女たち-, サノバウィッチ...
But neither of them were awesome.

advice : just be true to your preferences, at least that way you won't be dissapointed

Oh... My reply was somewhat ambiguous.
I like the dystopia and dark atmosphere, like 穢翼のユースティア . (It was my best game.)
Could someone recommend me like this game?

P.S
I'm not native English speaker So sorry for my poor English...

ZwwgmlZ.png

Just finished her (Wakaba from Hanasaki Work Spring) route, and to be honest I'm a little disappointed with it. It wasn't bad, but definitely wasn't good either.

Lets start with good things: First of all she had a really good & fun personality. Different than most of childhood friend & Ojousama heroines, makes her scenes more enjoyable than classic ones. Also she had 3 different hairstyles in her route which is a really huge bonus for me, I just like those little things. Her ichaicha scenes were really good as well, But unfortunately I cant think anything else.

Now bad things: First of all The start of the route was really bad. Suddenly our heroine decided to hugs with mc, kiss him, and have sex with him without any trigger event. Even I wasn't expecting something like that, let MC alone. Then confess & ichaicha scenes fixed the route a little (since wakaba is really cute), and when you thought as "well its not that bad", BAM , out of blue we have some unnecessary,forced and boring drama. Really what the fuck, why would you make something like that? The game would have been better without that drama for sure.

In short we have a good heroine with kinda bad route, so for me it'll settle on being average. I guess my expectations were a little too high, now gotta try some other heroines.

Hmmm i am currently on harvest overray and justyxnasty.
Surprisingly, harvest is a letdown, I have just entered a route which is Sumi :P but i the whole game as a whole feels boring...
So I am going at a very slow pace...
Justyxnasty however is very interesting with likeable or at least my type cast
The activities and jokes plus tsukomi is all very fun and I am concentrating on this
When i started, never thought justy was more fun than harvest as I was rly looking forward to harvest more but now end up playing justy more..... -_-

Last edited:
Started Shirogane GIGA, well too many similarity with Majikoi, don't mind it but it was weak punch, GIGA desperate attempt to get some sales :sigh:

waiting patiently for kami no rhapsody to be released tomorrow....

I'll add purplesoftware's Chrono Clock and PrettyxCation 2. I like the general feeling of the former's VNs, sadly they can't always keep it up. I won't have much expectations of Chrono Clock's MC this time. Troublemaker + (intentionally) lazy at academics are not among my wanted character traits.
I'm sure some are looking forward to alicesoft's new title, but I'm generally not too fond of their gameplay VNs.

I'll add purplesoftware's Chrono Clock and PrettyxCation 2. I like the general feeling of the former's VNs, sadly they can't always keep it up. I won't have much expectations of Chrono Clock's MC this time. Troublemaker + (intentionally) lazy at academics are not among my wanted character traits.
I'm sure some are looking forward to alicesoft's new title, but I'm generally not too fond of their gameplay VNs.
I expected to see Koihime Eiyuutan in this post but well, I guess I'm the only one who is waiting warmly for old waifus with new arts.

Well, I enjoyed Shin Koihime Musou, although the inconsistency in MC's usability/usefulness for each three factions was not done very well IMHO. I'll check Eiyuutan eventually out, but it's not top priority. And, despite what I said earlier, I will probably give alicesoft's rpg a shot. I don't like their many r@pe scenarios (thanks god they are avoidable in titles like Tsumashibori and Oyako Rankan(?)), but Pastel Chime 2 and 3 were pretty solid.

Finished Yuki Koi melt, and there's no Buchou route that's saddening :sigh:

I expected to see Koihime Eiyuutan in this post but well, I guess I'm the only one who is waiting warmly for old waifus with new arts.

i already had enough with koihime, sorry... but baseson really milking it too much

i already had enough with koihime, sorry... but baseson really milking it too much
While I agree that they've made too much koihime musou games, To be honest it doesn't me bother at all (Most likely because I'm a baseson fan though). Sengoku koihime was a completely new game so I dont think that counts as a milking, for Eiyuutan well yeah that FD was really unnecessary but as a someone who has played Moeshouden 5 years ago, It felt like nostalgic more than forced milking. Of course I also would prefer a new big harem game with new heroines instead of the old ones, but its better than nothing for me.

At least its better than Da capo, Majikoi or Walkure Romanze I guess .-.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!