Visual Novel Cafe

I guess this is where we miss each other. From my point of view, as long as it continues a story, it is a sequel--whether it's short or not.

And if you consider "short" after stories to be NOT sequels (but they are FDs), then that would make the FD of Hapymaher a sequel, and not an FD, since I have already spent hours reading this and I think I'm only about a third of the game.

you see... the meaning after stories doesn't have to continue from the ending, sometimes it continues between... just like after ending rolls the story jumps few years later or bla bla bla...
the after stories sometimes fill those blanks somewhere. so i wont say it's a sequel for sure...

you see... the meaning after stories doesn't have to continue from the ending, sometimes it continues between... just like after ending rolls the story jumps few years later or bla bla bla...
the after stories sometimes fill those blanks somewhere. so i wont say it's a sequel for sure...

I see. I did encounter some after stories that do not directly continue from the ending (can't remember which games specifically). In any case, people have created ambiguous categorizations and words which cause confusion now (which reminds me of how broken the usage of English of Japanese people are). No point in really going too deep into this subject. I'll just get a headache.

You have that alot with anime's and h-games , a good example is like Air gear the serie was done and a few years laters they brought out 2 or 3 OVA's now here was the catch ... if you didn't followed the air gear manga you totally couldn't follow the story anymore.

And same as the Big fantasy h-games ... you had the first game and then you have the second one that was actually a prologue of the first one that played years before the first game and the gaidens they played off a few years laters of the first one.

Talking about fan discs people?
[MENTION=83906]lilygel[/MENTION]; Lets just simply summarise. Its an extension to the original game. It does not necessary mean a sequel, nor an after story. Its just in fact bonus contents for the fans to get more of the original game, to either garner more fans or pump back the original game's sales. The bonus contents could come in forms of extra scenes for original heroines; new routes for pre-existing heroines whom have been promoted/given routes in this fandisc and etc etc.

Easy example : Walkure Romanze - Walkure Romanze More & More
Fan disc (More & More) - Introduced 3 more routes for the sub-heroines in original game, thus promoting them to the main heroines this game. Complete their routes just as you would do for the original girls in the original game. Of course, they didnt forget the original heroines. So they gave them each an extra scene for the fans whom still wanted it. However, these scenes does not directly imply after-story episodes to what happened after the main route concluded back in the original game.

In short, its just extra bonus content made for the fans to enjoy more of the game they liked.

Hope everyone's answers helped.

Need to empty HDD...but got a bit distracted...hopefully I can do some parts of it later...

I rarely have this feeling for main casts, but after playing Otonari Koi Sensou for a while I got this urge to kick Suzuka in her mouth...well, I can't really explain why beyond that she's plain annoying.

Jyuukishi is damn small. Surprisingly when trial was around 1gb.

Awaiting others before I launch my prem later into april.
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; do reply my pm. Just wanna clear somethings up.

Reactions: oilaolenm
Jyuukishi is damn small. Surprisingly when trial was around 1gb.

Awaiting others before I launch my prem later into april.
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; do reply my pm. Just wanna clear somethings up.

already done!

I was also surprised at the size of Juukishi. It's not like I like effordom's games, but I do like the art. I also heard there will be a patch coming out on April, so I'll wait for that too. And with my ISP having connection issues (something about their submarine cables), it'll take time before I even finish downloading. It might even take me a whole month to get everything in my list. For the meantime, I'll finish Hapymaher FD and Baka Moe plus a few anime series I had on hold.

finished on juukishi... hate to admit, but im kinda dissapointed... the fact that they insert a serious story with some 3rd rate comedy. funny indeed... but unnecessarily.
and what's with the dog anyway... it can speak...

i mean... if they're planning to make a comedy story... they should've make it... doesn't have to insert twisted plot or anything.

and someone might notice this too.... after the opening, most of mob-chara that was so many before suddenly dissapeared.
the character route was also not quite interesting... lack of HCG, making this feels like a nukige... 90% of the CG are ero-scene CG! :donefor:

maybe that explain why juukishi size is so little...

and no sub-chara route... unlike it's predecessor

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; I heard rumours, but that bad? I didnt enjoy the trial myself personally though, just a note. Lovely girls, but overall bad game?
Any other comments about other games, personally or from the community?

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; I heard rumours, but that bad? I didnt enjoy the trial myself personally though, just a note. Lovely girls, but overall bad game?

Well the main problem with juukishi is lack of cg,Every heroine has only 1 cg which isnt ero so when you play it feels like a nukige. There is some scenes where you say " yes this time im sure there'll be a cg" but it just doesnt.Well since they said they will make some patches for it most likely they will add some cgs and some kind of events with patches.For example at april 4 they'll release a Wakasa Route.I guess they couldnt complete the game but didnt want to delay again so they released a kind of not finished version.As a someone who loved koikishi this is a pretty disapointment,for me at least.

Im currently playing ひこうき雲の向こう側,Well though the art is seriously great, the game is kinda bad even for a moege.still i'll finish the いろはroute at least,since heroines with eyepatch is pretty hard to find.Gotta add her to collection.

After that i guess i will start Hello Lady or Clover Days,both of them seems like pretty great.Specially hello lady, i didnt even see any bad comment about it yet except having an unnecessary forced route thing and its not a big problem for me.

it would be more fascinating if they're not joking around...
like whenever Mayu is about found out that Miyabi wasn't D'artagnan, accident always occur... be it baseball, explosion, even a vase hit her head and make her got a brain concussion (wtf man!)

nor how Miyabi become invisible mode whenever she's unconcious and can beat up 8 man with guns.

nor Daddy (Sara's Dog) can speak.

i mean... get real... serious story should be told more seriously... a funny side as spices is accepted, but going too far is just make the game unenjoyable.

i darely say... the game is a kusoge! lovely character, sure... but as for story... i don't enjoy them at all midway... and skipped all of them.

maybe the writer intend to make a three musketeer story, since they're actually a comedy, but ended up failed!

Well the main problem with juukishi is lack of cg,Every heroine has only 1 cg which isnt ero so when you play it feels like a nukige. There is some scenes where you say " yes this time im sure there'll be a cg" but it just doesnt.Well since they said they will make some patches for it most likely they will add some cgs and some kind of events with patches.For example at april 4 they'll release a Wakasa Route.I guess they couldnt complete the game but didnt want to delay again so they released a kind of not finished version.As a someone who loved koikishi this is a pretty disapointment,for me at least.

Im currently playing ひこうき雲の向こう側,Well though the art is seriously great, the game is kinda bad even for a moege.still i'll finish the いろはroute at least,since heroines with eyepatch is pretty hard to find.Gotta add her to collection.

After that i guess i will start Hello Lady or Clover Days,both of them seems like pretty great.Specially hello lady, i didnt even see any bad comment about it yet except having an unnecessary forced route thing and its not a big problem for me.

ONE non-ero CG? Now, that is just sad. I saw a few HCGs around but I prefer keeping nicely done CGs instead of those. I can't use HCGs for wallpapers, signatures, etc. LOL

Hello Lady. I want to try it out, but I might not be able to read it. I tried RuiTomo before and the writing is just beyond me. Almost nothing made sense. I could read the lines, difficult as it was, but they made no sense to me at all. So I might pass on that one.

For now, I have that VN from August and I'm also getting Clover Days. I'm also done getting Alia's Carnival, but Daitoshokan is on the top of my list to read for this month.

Only got Dreaming Sheep installed ATM...and I haven't even gotten around to read it.

Now all that made me curious about Juukishi...I'm grabbing it...

ONE non-ero CG? Now, that is just sad. I saw a few HCGs around but I prefer keeping nicely done CGs instead of those. I can't use HCGs for wallpapers, signatures, etc. LOL

Hello Lady. I want to try it out, but I might not be able to read it. I tried RuiTomo before and the writing is just beyond me. Almost nothing made sense. I could read the lines, difficult as it was, but they made no sense to me at all. So I might pass on that one.

For now, I have that VN from August and I'm also getting Clover Days. I'm also done getting Alia's Carnival, but Daitoshokan is on the top of my list to read for this month.
Yes, one cg one heroine thing is pretty sad for sure.I mean i know that number of hcg's will be more than cg, but at least they should make 4-5 for per heroine.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=773927

Just look at this,those 4 non ero cg (or 5?) and one more for blonde is all non ero cg in the game.Even the classic nukiges have more cg than this game. And adding the comedy thing which Animaksiat talked about makes the game pretty kusoge,i completely agree about that.

And yes AkatsuWork's writing is pretty difficult,to be honest im also not sure if i'll able to read it or not but at least i will give a try for sure.At worst i will drop it until i become better,having a big backlog is good thing for times like these.

Also i saw some great comments about endless dungeon too,since Rosebleu's last 2 games (Ichiban Janakya Dame Desu ka? / Inpyuri -Hito to Anata to Ayakashi to-) were kinda bad i thought i wouldnt get this one,but it seems like its worth of giving a chance at least.and i still havent played Daitoshokan's original,it will be a busy month.

Not a big fan of Rosebleu's art style, although I did play that Ichiban game. And yes, it wasn't good. Although it was fun at first.

I'm getting really depressed at Juukishi. I did expect it to be NOT an interesting read, but I like the art of Yuuki Hagure. Really sexy. Well, I'll just get it done and over with once they release the patch in April.

Ah, so many to download and read. New season of anime coming up too. I have to finish my backlog there as well.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; [MENTION=36284]Kri[/MENTION];

Bleh... I smell spoilers from posts above... So someone mentioned the extreme lack of cgs in the game (jyuukishi), guess its all done and over then. The naked patch is as usual from previous game, but i can do with minimal cgs, as long as the story can get going without majorly long routes. The trial was way long, similar to koikishi's main route, didnt really enjoy what i thought was gonna be short. Kusoge? Hmm, we will decide again. Hagure Yuuki's art are pretty much the main point for everyone here I guess.

Got others to clear up within this month, will start downloads later i guess...

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] really... except for fap... nothing is more in jyuukishi...
the plot is twisted, i admit it... but the comedy thingy ruins all the mood.

2 more hours before i can complete Dreaming Sheep... still waiting for baldr sky zero 2

ps: sorry about the spoiler... my rant is showing just how dissapointed i was.

I'm currently playing Hello lady ! and it's awesome. The protagonist is extremely powerful.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; No fears, still ok with those minor sentences/things mentioned. Plot is twisted??? o.0 I thought it was all stupid with the Duke trying to screw them up only. Nothing more than fap? I am a-OK with that. Wasnt expecting anything already after that trial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.