Visual Novel Cafe

Hopefully the download/upload issues are settled in feb, so I can play like a crazed and freed man after graduation.

Come to think of it, needa see the games from feb/mar/apr.

here's a list that im looking forward in March Release, if they're not getting any delay

乙女が紡ぐ恋のキャンバス
DRACU-RIOT!
英雄*戦姫
リア充催眠~リアルが充実する催眠生活はじめました。~

Internet is back and just in time! :D

February only has Twinkle Crusaders and Hotch Kiss. Also interested in Hatsuyuki Sakura but, Saga Planet's previous game Kisaragi Gold Star was crap so I'm going to wait for someone review.

March has Material Brave, Dracu-Riot! and maybe IMO-bilizer! :D

what i really wait for feb are Grisaia no Meikyuu...

February?! Damn, and here I am without finishing any route yet in Kaijitsu, by the way this is a sequel or a prequel (I read there was gonna be two game more of this serie) ?
January 27...day of releases...*thinking of getting a 2TB HDD...checking wallet......
I'll need to wait a little to download them, so if anyone can give a hint if Hiyoko Strike is/isn't a good random game, I'll be more than pleased!
That the bless of the moon be with you.

February?! Damn, and here I am without finishing any route yet in Kaijitsu, by the way this is a sequel or a prequel (I read there was gonna be two game more of this serie) ?
January 27...day of releases...*thinking of getting a 2TB HDD...checking wallet......
I'll need to wait a little to download them, so if anyone can give a hint if Hiyoko Strike is/isn't a good random game, I'll be more than pleased!
That the bless of the moon be with you.

it'll be sequel.... and im sure they will tell story more about amane and kazuki... the fact that Kazuki body never found gives a lot of questions.
not to mention Yuji's past wasn't clear in Kajitsu...

NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

Its an utsuge? Comments, animak? No spoilers though please.

I see...

Will not end up playing, shouldnt have time for depressing stuff, especially a trilogy.
Interested because I only heard good things about it.

well playing grisaia will make you confuse... the route of each heroine got nothing in common, just the fact that they were gathered in that special school.

my time to complete Grisaia was 4 days... which means... the game was a long run!

My list on February:
1. Grisaia no Meikyuu
2. Hatsukoi Zensen. - First Press Edition
3. Hatsuyuki Sakura - First Press Limited Edition
4. Eroge Shiyou yo!
5. Fortuna Rhapsody
6. Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi AA
7. Kaminoyu
8. Twinkle ☆ Crusaders -Passion Star Stream-
9. Mahou Bishoujo Magical Moerin S
10. Princess-Style
This 10 Visual Novel is very interesting.

damn.... even though it's weekend i still not playing any eroge... in result, i got Majikoi S backlogging

WHY THE BEST GIRL IN MATERIAL BRAVE DON'T HAVE A ROUTE??

/ragefacejpg

My list on February:
1. Grisaia no Meikyuu
2. Hatsukoi Zensen. - First Press Edition
3. Hatsuyuki Sakura - First Press Limited Edition
4. Eroge Shiyou yo!
5. Fortuna Rhapsody
6. Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi AA
7. Kaminoyu
8. Twinkle ☆ Crusaders -Passion Star Stream-
9. Mahou Bishoujo Magical Moerin S
10. Princess-Style
This 10 Visual Novel is very interesting.

Since I looked, the day only has 24hrs. 10 eroges in a month? mmmmmm I may die if I do that. The new game from light is listed for february? gotta check it.
Damn, weekend and without Eroges too. I know your suffering Animaksiat

Since I looked, the day only has 24hrs. 10 eroges in a month? mmmmmm I may die if I do that. The new game from light is listed for february? gotta check it.
Damn, weekend and without Eroges too. I know your suffering Animaksiat

it's not that i don't have time in weekend.... i have plenty of times... but im just not in the mood of playing any eroge

still its really take lot of my time to search any crack for VN, anyone have suggestion where must i search first for crack, patch, alpha activation, or maybe serial number?

still its really take lot of my time to search any crack for VN, anyone have suggestion where must i search first for crack, patch, alpha activation, or maybe serial number?

mmmm most of them are in the post where you downloaded the game or even inside the file .rar where the game is. talkin' about the new games, some don't even need crack or whatsoever and the other bunch, you just need to wait at most one or two days for the release of it. I tend to download with girlcelly's torrent and there is always a crack if needed and didn't have any problem. So far, I just have had problem with four games about crack: koi to senkyou, steal my heart, hello-goodbye and sumaga. As you see, koi to senkyou is there, but it was the only one from those four I could get runnin' since the primary thread was really good explained. For deseparate cases you can search it in google (h-game-name nodvd, or something alike), and in some little cases the crack is inside the iso (or mdf) and you will found it after mounting it.

While I wait of Gaku Ou to download I decided to start Princess Evangeline. So far, plot is generic but, characters are great! Love Chiho!

Playing Gaku Oh nau.
Fun game, good text. Due to the nature of the storyline, the game could be longer than initially expected. Will post more thought once I finish.

Edit: Nvm, wasn't that long after all.

Overall good game, but it never takes itself too seriously even though there are pretty thrilling scenes so sometimes it felt unfinished. But I suppose that's to be expected of a love comedy. The interactive choice selection thing is...unique but often made me pick the wrong choice for pressing spacebar too fast. Thank goodness for undo feature! The plot was predictable. Wish there was more depth to it because somethings were never explained like why the students transferred in the first place (or maybe I just missed it). Characters were amazing though, they were all unique as usual, as per Lump quality.

P.S. Cover vocal of True My Heart (insert song) by Maruru's seiyuu. Somehow I prefer it over the original...

75/100

Last edited:
Ah, I remembered why I didn't finish Grisaia: I couldn't decide beetwen Sachi (maid) and Yumiko (Senjougahara?) for the first run. Even though I wanted to finish it completely, but the first one must be....

Currently playing Majikoi S. I haven't cleared any route in the first game yet but I find it no problem if you have gone the prologue in the first game. I quite like the new "choose your future" system here.

There are too many routes to choose from. I haven't unlocked every route yet, but here's what I've got so far.
eTeeU.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.