Visual Novel Cafe

GC Game looks good, saw the trailers and character designs some time way before, I think 3-4 epis into GC anime.
Wonder how they gonna explain the Voids back then, no Shu sounds good for me. But I think he will come into play somewhat later, after the recent revelations in the animu.
Should mark my first Nitro+ title too.

No VNs is kinda free-ing. Have so much time now for my animu and for some stupid reasons, studies.

finished all route on DOOP ADVANCE, now what should i install.....

need to looked over my old collection again!

Continuing with Eustia. I have finished 3 out of 6 route already. The plot itself is interesting and intriguing but, I feel the way its presented is lacking. This game would be better if it were linear with only one route for Eustia and instead of dedicating a part of the game to one heroine they could develop everyone slowly. They could add the h-scene for everyone else in the appendix section too.

Continuing with Eustia. I have finished 3 out of 6 route already. The plot itself is interesting and intriguing but, I feel the way its presented is lacking. This game would be better if it were linear with only one route for Eustia and instead of dedicating a part of the game to one heroine they could develop everyone slowly. They could add the h-scene for everyone else in the appendix section too.

6 routes? i supposed you mean 3 of 6 ending, coz what i could remember is, lavria and irene's route are the same, just had different ending!

the game only had 5 chapters, which is: Fione - Eris - Irene - Licia -Eustia

6 routes? i supposed you mean 3 of 6 ending, coz what i could remember is, lavria and irene's route are the same, just had different ending!

the game only had 5 chapters, which is: Fione - Eris - Irene - Licia -Eustia

Yes, 3 out of the 6 ending, that what I meant. Too used to the usual format in eroge, haha

Finish mashiro iro 3 of 4 endings ... skip Miu route i think since already saw the anime :runhappy: well will played for 100% clear if i have time.... continue to Koihime Moushouden and Koi to Senkyo (my usual policy only 2 VN at times)

I take eustia's various endings as omake routes anyway.

Anyway finished corona, white album 2 and Re:master.

Last edited:
well it's not like i have time for eroge... but i spare some time for eroge.
at normal day, around 3 hours.... and a whole day on weekend!

Anyway finished corona, white album 2 and Re:master.

GODLIKE SPEED. How was re:master?

ME:
main.php

Now i'm playing :
Shuffle : 1 of 5 route finished. now at Lisianthus route
Da Capo 2 : Recently finished Anzu route. Now at Minatsu route halfway.

[MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]
Well, at least you took way faster to complete it.

UNLIKE SLOW AND STUPID ME.

Favorite heroine? Mine's Iori, though I love Saeka too~

Its not like i finished those in 1 week :|

I didn't like anyone much, may be Iori I guess.

Talking about trilogies, Tiny Dungeon is recomended? I have it in the HDD and I waas thinking of playin it after Primitive Link y ChuxChu series, besides, I need to make some space in the lap (450MB left....) So for any of you, what do you say?

I don't recommend Tiny Dungeon unless you have patience. There are separate games for each heroine (4 I believe, but 4th one isn't out), and they all end very, very, abruptly. I'd recommend either skipping or wait until all games are released.

Talking about trilogies, Tiny Dungeon is recomended? I have it in the HDD and I waas thinking of playin it after Primitive Link y ChuxChu series, besides, I need to make some space in the lap (450MB left....) So for any of you, what do you say?

I would not recommend you to play Primitive Link. That game is pure crap, IMO:

Not really a trilogy, but...

Ikusamegami ZERO -> Ikusamegami 2 -> Ikusamegami VERITA

...order of play is okay?

Not Really. Zero, Then the two games from Loui's story: Genrin no Kishogun, then Himegari thought it's an extra and after that it's Verita. I don't really know when Kamidori is but after Verita comes Ikusa Megami I and Ikusa Megami II. And the new game....well let's wait till april to know if it's related to Ikusa Megamis series.

I don't recommend Tiny Dungeon unless you have patience. There are separate games for each heroine (4 I believe, but 4th one isn't out), and they all end very, very, abruptly. I'd recommend either skipping or wait until all games are released.

The only patience I have is the song from Gun's & Roses so I think I should skip it. And since each heroine has a game I bet I have to play all of them to understand the story (like natuyume maybe?) and to make it better it's not finished.

I would not recommend you to play Primitive Link. That game is pure crap, IMO:
Even that white-long-haired bishoujo with the amazing armor???!!!

Last edited:
Not really a trilogy, but...

Ikusamegami ZERO -> Ikusamegami 2 -> Ikusamegami VERITA

...order of play is okay?

『戦女神0』ー>『幻燐の姫将軍II~導かれし魂の系譜~』ー>『戦女神VERITA』ー>『戦女神』ー>『戦女神2 〜失われし記憶への鎮魂歌〜』

this should do it...
but that if you used to playing japanese version game... not to mention 幻燐の姫将軍II, 戦女神, and 戦女神2 is a game that was made over 10 years ago! so you can't expect the graphic and gameplay too much!

well let's wait till april to know if it's related to Ikusa Megamis series.
err... nope! as long as i read the summary... it's still happen in the same world though! but about the time line... i don't know

err... nope! as long as i read the summary... it's still happen in the same world though! but about the time line... i don't know

Mmmmm looks like the right choice. And about Kamidori, it is in the same setting as Ikusa Megami because in the true route from Verita, at the end Roka makes an appearence. And she makes a cameo in Kamidori in the extra story but I didn't play 戦女神 so I don't know if she appears there, or is before but after Verita?

Last edited:
Mmmmm looks like the right choice. And about Kamidori, it is in the same setting as Ikusa Megami because in the true route from Verita, at the end Roka makes an appearence. And she makes a cameo in Kamidori in the extra story but I didn't play 戦女神 so I don't know if she appears there, or is before but after Verita?

Roka appear in 戦女神 and 戦女神2, well, all eushully game are on the same world!
about Roka... im guessing she's a part of Satia soul that was captured by the current gods,
which is explain why she always reincarnate under Masteria blessing and her mission always the same, to kill Celica and capture his body. she deserted the quest when she's still Luna Clia though!

Roka appear in 戦女神 and 戦女神2, well, all eushully game are on the same world!
about Roka... im guessing she's a part of Satia soul that was captured by the current gods,
which is explain why she always reincarnate under Masteria blessing and her mission always the same, to kill Celica and capture his body. she deserted the quest when she's still Luna Clia though!

Wait wait wait!!! I guessed that much but don't go rampage on the topic since there is still a long way to go on Zero because I got stuck on some of the first missions in the dragonland and for many reason (manga, anime, other eroges, games) I have not play it. Besides I just downloaded infinity blade one and two for ipad so.....it will take some time before I came back.

P.S. By playing Legend Seven I got the question....how would it sound Serika's voice? I know eushully doesn't put any male voices in his games but which seiyuu (male or female) would fit his character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.