[Visual Novel] [100826] [Nitroplus] Steins;Gate

Hi,
I'm new in this type
of installation and I don't know where I have to begin. I have download all fil and extract all thing in those files, but, I don'T know what is the first thing i have to install. Thank you to give me all step to install the game.

Have a good day.

Ignis, why are you so godlike? Thank you so much from a long time lurker, first time poster.
( `ー´)八(`ー´ ) HI5

Thanks for the help, but I extract all files, 100826.Nitroplus.STEINS.GATE part1,100826.Nitroplus.STEINS.GATE part 2, 100826.Nitroplus.STEINS.GATE part 3, 100826.Nitroplus.STEINS.GATE part 4, 100826.Nitroplus.STEINS.GATE part 5 100826.Nitroplus.STEINS.GATE part 6, 100826.Nitroplus.STEINS.GATE part 7, 100826.Nitroplus.STEINS.GATE part 8, and all the files in these files. But i can't open or extract data1 and data2 in the SG zip fils in 100826.Nitroplus.STEINS.GATE part 1. I extract this SG. I'm searching to instal this game for now 2 months.... If you can tell me why i can't extract these files.

Thank you very much for the help. ​

Hi. First of all, thanks to the game. Sadly, I haven't been able to play it. Had the same problems as Ninryu, libvobis.dll is being what keeps me from playing the game. I updated the game with your patch, added SteinsGate.exe to the folder where the game is installed. Then when the game asked the libvobis.dll files I added them, one in System32 and another one in the installed folder. This is what I get
SteinsGateProblem.png
Any way you can help me with this one?

Hi there~ I'm a new member just for this post actually.

This is my first VN that i'm downloading, i figured out how to download and install but now I am stuck at the main screen, press start and nothing happens, I saw someone had the same problem and i heard of japanese locale, what is that? How can i find it? how does it work?? thanks a lot for the upcoming help~

Hi. First of all, thanks to the game. Sadly, I haven't been able to play it. Had the same problems as Ninryu, libvobis.dll is being what keeps me from playing the game. I updated the game with your patch, added SteinsGate.exe to the folder where the game is installed. Then when the game asked the libvobis.dll files I added them, one in System32 and another one in the installed folder. This is what I get
SteinsGateProblem.png

I had the same problem as well, did you replace the steingate.exe file with the one from s.rar?*Sorry for the double post!!!I noticed after I may had the answer to that><*

hi, i have installed steins;gate like you said, and updated it to 1,1.
also i set my locale to japan.
when i start STEINSGATE.exe the game starts normal until the start screen.
evrything like load or config works, but when i click on the start button the screen turn black and im at the startpage again.
i tried so often but just cant fix the problem.
pls help ^^

Hi! I've got a problem, I tried many torrents for the original game, but when I tried to install sgUptade120, it doesn't work. I don't have the problem with Libvorbisfile.ddl. I've got theses: http://oi54.tinypic.com/awal3n.jpg

1 = when I tried to run sgUpdate120
2= When I tried to start STEINSGATE.exe

Thank you very much for the game, I don't know what doesn't work,I couldn't read the japanese during installation, maybe I've done something wrong.

we are all havin the same problem so let me add my own.

I don't know if I'm putting things in the right folder...

I mounted the SG.mds file onto my daemon tools and I installed it.

I went to the crack and it says cannot find libvorbisfile

okay, so I check the Update110 and it says
haker.jpg

dunno what that means... oh well..

So I get the Stein;Gate English Patch and put the whole folder into my Stein;Gate folder in the program files...

I double-click on STEINSGATE-patched.exe and I get the same error:
"it says cannot find libvorbisfile"

okay, I have libvorbisfile in my steins;gate folder and to double check I put another libvorbisfile in the steins;gate English patch folder... still can't find it.

so I'm stuck... any suggestions?

we are all havin the same problem so let me add my own.

I don't know if I'm putting things in the right folder...

I mounted the SG.mds file onto my daemon tools and I installed it.

I went to the crack and it says cannot find libvorbisfile

haker.jpg

So I get the Stein;Gate English Patch and put the whole folder into my Stein;Gate folder in the program files...

okay, I have libvorbisfile in my steins;gate folder and to double check I put another libvorbisfile in the steins;gate English patch folder... still can't find it.

so I'm stuck... any suggestions?

Put the libvorbisfile in you're system 32 and reboot your PC. It worked very well for me

Excuse me....I've torrented this from a different source, but I checked and I have all the same files except the cracked exe. is there any way I can download that separately?

I put it in the system 32 like you said, and rebooted... still doesn't work. Still says cannot find libvorbisfile

then try putting the Libvorbisfile.ddl into the steins;gate game folder. ( I've got the file in sys32 and S;G folder actually. )

Anyway, after I Fix the problem with this file, I've got two other, I've got a bad version of the game/crack, I'm trying an other one right now, If it work, I'll link it for the one who got problems with the version post before ( but I really appreciate that it was post, just sad that it doesn't work on my PC )

Hey all.
I myself have redownloaded this game and reinstalled with the hopes of it working -this- time.
I also had the vorbis_window problem.
And, on a whim, I guessed the problem and it WORKED!
Rename the folder STEINS;GATE to STEINSGATE.
Windows does NOT agree with the ;.

I feel for ya, all those who have dealt with this, so I had to join this site and tell y'all =P
Who knows, might like it here.

Sorry, haven't been paying attention to this thread.

Snowstorm said:
I also had the vorbis_window problem.
And, on a whim, I guessed the problem and it WORKED!
Rename the folder STEINS;GATE to STEINSGATE.
Windows does NOT agree with the ;.
'tis a very simple way to solve the problem. Everyone who keeps having issues with the libvorbis, please do try this.

Had the same problems as Ninryu, libvobis.dll is being what keeps me from playing the game. I updated the game with your patch, added SteinsGate.exe to the folder where the game is installed. Then when the game asked the libvobis.dll files I added them, one in System32 and another one in the installed folder. This is what I get
SteinsGateProblem.png
Try Snowstorm's suggestion. Assuming you've done everything else correct, if you still have the problem, go to start -> run -> type in "msconfig" (without the quotes) and press ok -> go to the startup tab and try to see if you have something causing the conflict. Uncheck the item that has to do with libvorbis.

I am stuck at the main screen, press start and nothing happens, I saw someone had the same problem and i heard of japanese locale, what is that? How can i find it? how does it work??
Read: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/applocale-unicode-setting-tutorial-40/

did you replace the steingate.exe file with the one from s.rar?*
Yes.

hi, i have installed steins;gate like you said, and updated it to 1,1.
also i set my locale to japan.
when i start STEINSGATE.exe the game starts normal until the start screen.
evrything like load or config works, but when i click on the start button the screen turn black and im at the startpage again.
Solved through PM.

Hi! I've got a problem, I tried many torrents for the original game, but when I tried to install sgUptade120, it doesn't work. I don't have the problem with Libvorbisfile.ddl. I've got theses: http://oi54.tinypic.com/awal3n.jpg

1 = when I tried to run sgUpdate120
2= When I tried to start STEINSGATE.exe
Maybe if you'd tell me what it means in English (box #1).

haker.jpg

It simply means update complete.

I don't know if there are compatibility issues that occur upon using the English patch as I've never tried it.

I put it in the system 32 like you said, and rebooted... still doesnt work. Still says cannot find libvorbisfile
Try Snowstorm's suggestion or uhhh open cmd (start -> run -> cmd), type "regsvr32 libvorbisfile.dll" (or whatever dll files you have problems with) without the quotes, then press enter.

Excuse me....I've torrented this from a different source, but I checked and I have all the same files except the cracked exe. is there any way I can download that separately?
Here you go:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/H7sGmTj/s.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/2405361854/s.rar

I've got a bad version of the game/crack, I'm trying an other one right now, If it work, I'll link it for the one who got problems with the version post before ( but I really appreciate that it was post, just sad that it doesn't work on my PC )
Unless you specify what you mean by "bad version of the game/crack" I'm afraid I won't be able to help. More details will be necessary.

Hi, I'm having the same problem as passwortknacker. I patched the game to 1.10 and got the program to run and can go through load or config in the startpage, but every time I hit start the screen blacks out and goes back to the start page. Do you mind PMing me whatever the solution was that you sent to passwortknacker? Thanks in advance for the help and for the great upload of this game :).

Actually I was late to reply to passwortknacker and by the time I replied to him through PM he had already solved it on his own.

Black screen: ensure you have Japanese locale properly installed and configured, have applied the crack, and have no problems with SDRT. Check if a screen like below pops up

Untitled.jpg

and install SDRT as instructed.

Reactions: Edond
Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond and help out. I went through the AppLocale and must have messed something up since I re-did it and now it's running fine.

Hello Ignis! Can u upload the libvorbis.dll,libogg.dll and libvorbisfile.dll in your steins gate? I meet the same problem like Linkark07 and even cant regsvr32 any lib.dll. I realised that these lib have different size between dll-files and your folder.

Last edited:
Hi Ignis!

I have a bit of an issue, everything boots up fine, but the sound does not work. any advice?

EDIT: it seems i do not have "sound.npa" or "voice.npa" in my game folder, is there a way i could download those separately?

Last edited:
Help! T_T i can´t play, i already installed the game and use the crack, but, when i try to play and click on "START" nothing happen, it send me back to the same screen; what i´m doing wrong? do you have a guide to install the game correctly with the crack? i hope you can help me T_T, thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html