Info

vgmdb
Catalog No.: N/A
Label/Distributor: Rejet
Released: May 21, 2014
CD: 173 MB
Composed by: MIKOTO
Arranged by: Yuuji Hamasaki
Performed by: Hikaru Midorikawa, Yuki Kaji, Daisuke Hirakawa, Takashi Kondo, Kosuke Toriumi, Katsuyuki Konishi, Ryohei Kimura, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Daisuke Kishio
Lyrics by: Daisuke Iwasaki

AUDIO INFORMATION:
Format: mp3
Channels: 2
Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
Compression level: 320 kbps / MP3 CBR

01 ADDICTED (2) PHANTOM
02 切断(キリサキ)★舞踏会(CARNIVAL)
03 血濡れた密会(BLOODY SABBATH)
04 ZERO
05 Farewell Song
06 とある預言者の、運命(シックザール)
07 真夜中の饗宴(MIDNIGHT PLEASURE)
08 幻日理論 -Parhelion Logic-
09 極限(UNLIMITED)BLOOD
10 月蝕(Eclipse)
11 真夜中の饗宴(MIDNIGHT PLEASURE) -Remix-
12 極限(UNLIMITED)BLOOD -Remix-

Download

Uploaded
Code:
[URL]http://ul.to/saf3w0z5[/URL]

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks ^-^
I love too Diabolik Lovers, I have almost all the Games, but I never thought I had an album, but I'm glad I found~
You have posted one of the other albums I love that it was of the Quartet Night, and now Diabolik Lovers, I am very grateful even *-*
Thank you for your hard work~
I have a question, you will be able to post the new Game of Diabolik Lovers that will launch in February? I really wanted ... Bye Bye~
:runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy:
And sorry my english T^T

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks ^-^
I love too Diabolik Lovers, I have almost all the Games, but I never thought I had an album, but I'm glad I found~
You have posted one of the other albums I love that it was of the Quartet Night, and now Diabolik Lovers, I am very grateful even *-*
Thank you for your hard work~
I have a question, you will be able to post the new Game of Diabolik Lovers that will launch in February? I really wanted ... Bye Bye~
:runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy:
And sorry my english T^T
Sry to disappoint you, but I'm not focused in uploading games ... My upload is too slow to upload a few GB. But you can ask some regular uploaders from the games section, I'm sure they can help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.