Upcoming NTR Tittles

Hello everyone, i am sorry for me bad english^^' i am italian boy and dont write very well.
Anyway i am a huge fan of incest game. But I do not follow the netorare type. But i like or i mean i can play incest with netori content. And after 5 year, thinking that the NTR only mean Netorare XD. Now i found that NTR mean also Netori. (And for me netori, is much better then netorare). I mean... i can play netori, but not netorare.

Anyway i come here not for this, but for this:

0SjbjWK.jpg

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ118930.html

Ron34 the tag type for this game is wrong. For this game you write Netorare, but this game is Netori! I say you writen... if somene know better tell me. So i write to tell you^^'
If you search well on dlsite, is write 寝取り = Netori.
Now i think... you know that mean netori. So please if you can, can you update the info? So that guys like me that search only netori or incest with netori can find and see the difference? Anticipate thankses!

I can't way to play this awesome netori incest! Mother and sister-in-law! Double fun yeah

And if someone can... i always search for awesom incest game. Not with netorare content please! But i can play netori. So if someone know some good game with or without pregnancy (i prefer XD pregnancy type XD).

Oh this is a important think, i like to play only protagonist side, i dont search girl who betray the protagonist, is for this that i can play netori, but not netorare.
So if someone know good game, glad to know. Anticipate thankses.

Last edited:
Done, If I have made any errors, please continue telling me.

I think I got them all, I'm sorry for falling wayyyy behind, if I'm still missing any please tell me.

i expected to see a few that i had missed (the last time i missed a lot) but looks like there haven't been many ntr games T.T

The release date of [LiLiM] 螺旋遡行のディストピア -The infinite set of alternative version- has been pushed back to Dec 19 -_-

I'm sooo sorry, I know I always do this, but I'll update it during the weekend.

Reactions: fguelffstan
I'm sooo sorry, I know I always do this, but I'll update it during the weekend.

Don't worry too much about it, you're just doing it to help people out and few others are contributing. No-one's going to blame you if you don't have the time to keep it absolutely current.
If you ask me this is mostly just to help out guys who haven't learnt how to track down the upcoming NTR stuff themselves, or might miss something that's coming out of left field.
If you're like me and check NTRblog every other day along with doing searches of NTR tags on getchu and dlsite whenever I get curious, along with checking the homepages of the favourite producers every now and then, then you won't miss much. You just need to know what you're doing.

I'm sorry i don't know if is here that i should ask this. But the name is "Upcoming NTR Tittles" so i guess it's okay.
I wonder if any of you would know if this game: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=850745 is a Netorare game.

It's said in this site http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ152618.html that is a NTR game, but since in getchu isn't under the netorare tag i wonder what genre really is.

Thanks.

I think it is NTR, or maybe a game with a heavy ntr presence.

P.D. Its better and faster if you ask the questions about NTR games in the main thread

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/netorare-120/anime-sharing-netorare-general-discussion-thread-44653/

Anyone can update this?, for some reason christmas is my favorite time to play ntr games

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]