Could Not Reproduce Unable to re-register (name taken)

R

Ravlie

Hello,

I tried using 'contact us' option but so far after few days I got no reply nor my login wasn't unlocked so I had to log-in using temporal e-mail. I don't know if there's something wrong with 'contact us' that it sends to some unused admin account messages or e-mail or I'm being ignored. Anyway I hope I any person able to mess with database will be able to help me. So I had my account registered on xxx@xxx mail and used the option to change nickname but probably something went wrong so I deleted my account and now I can't use either of these 2 logins. Could an admin unlock name "Ravlie" from being used? I believe this login name doesn't have any mail attached to it since I can't use the option "request password".

Thank you!

Changed your name for you. Next time you believe something went wrong (and there's no indication anything did), wait a day and then make a post instead of deleting your account. >_>

Upvote 0
Could I ask you for a favor? Can you delete this thread and delete my username history so I can have clean account? :)
I hope it's not too much I just like to have everything clear and clean. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.