Could Not Reproduce Unable to re-register (name taken)

R

Ravlie

Hello,

I tried using 'contact us' option but so far after few days I got no reply nor my login wasn't unlocked so I had to log-in using temporal e-mail. I don't know if there's something wrong with 'contact us' that it sends to some unused admin account messages or e-mail or I'm being ignored. Anyway I hope I any person able to mess with database will be able to help me. So I had my account registered on xxx@xxx mail and used the option to change nickname but probably something went wrong so I deleted my account and now I can't use either of these 2 logins. Could an admin unlock name "Ravlie" from being used? I believe this login name doesn't have any mail attached to it since I can't use the option "request password".

Thank you!

Changed your name for you. Next time you believe something went wrong (and there's no indication anything did), wait a day and then make a post instead of deleting your account. >_>

Upvote 0
Could I ask you for a favor? Can you delete this thread and delete my username history so I can have clean account? :)
I hope it's not too much I just like to have everything clear and clean. Thank you!

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]