Uh... Hi.... o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see... Well, I go off to bed... G'night and have again lot fun here/there, Exaelia...:bye:

Youre back xD Lol i thought you lost the password xD Hmm... and somehow i knew that it was you just from your title :goodtea:

It fine xD Hmm... i should be busy as well... =w= But dont feel like working yet... xD

I'm back, if anyone remembers me. So hi. o3o
I remember you, don't I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember me. Or maybe you will when I say I was a cat, but you thought I was a different cat...
Your the kind of person that I find hard to forget lol, since your threads seemed to bring up good memories from this forum, and also perfect the art of randomness :o_O:
Nothing, my hair is blue. =w=
One time a long time ago, my hair was too ! It was pretty cool at the time....coool blue.
-rolls around-
=j like a cat in the sun ???
You can understand what 7up says? I bow before you *bows down*
We now have a translater !!! And you made me remember that when I was very young, i liked to drink 7up in the summer...
What's with the ads? ._.
Their a rather new addition to fund the site.
Nothing, is just a random question from me...:goodtea:~>
...So your the one responsible ! ..I think there was a "lost in translation" moment there. Guess that means Exaelia failed her new job has 7shi's translator ;j Or simply that your getting slightly nauseated from all that tea, or distracted from running back and forth between the bathroom and the pc xD
I like trains.
Well...At least its way better than turtles !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25