• Tsundere

Votes: 63 42.0%
  • Yandere

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • Kuudere

Votes: 43 28.7%

• Total voters
I voted for Yandere.
I was appalled to see that the most however was lower.
Yandere is wonderful.
For pure love is too deep, she is who would become ill.
I thought I would be happy to be directed pure love that! ?

i love tsundere, but sometimes i meet tsundere that overly tsun than dere, and it's kind of annoying -.-

I prefer the yandere. One because the protagonist is lets just say not in the best predicament, yanderes have been known to be a reliable hit squad, and the would help with math, right? Also, the yandere is a rare among the various types of characters, and forbidden fruit can be good at times. Also I'm kind of a villain at heart so I like ruining the protagonist life, and possibly others. Just makes it kind of funnier, I don't support people being too crazy in real life.

Tsundere... They're really adorable I think. Try Louise from Zero's Familiar? lol
It's hard to find busty tsunderes though... Aw.

Gotta go for Yandere. I don't like Tsunderes or Kuuderes. I do however like Deredere which wasn't featured in the poll... T.T

...as long as you don't betray them, yanderes are great! :)

Haha, indeed ^^ Think Katsura Kotonoha. She's as perfect as a girlfriend gets... Until she beheaded friggin Makoto. lol

Haha, indeed ^^ Think Katsura Kotonoha. She's as perfect as a girlfriend gets... Until she beheaded friggin Makoto. lol

Try the visual novel! You can get it here.

She's a lot more perfect in that I think. Especially the routes where you break her a little (or a lot)... lol

Try the visual novel! You can get it here.

She's a lot more perfect in that I think. Especially the routes where you break her a little (or a lot)... lol
I'm planning to play the game too ^^ I haven't even seen the anime yet, lol
All I know about Kotonoha is through a Fanfiction where she carries Makoto's skull inside a leather Sekai (World? WTH...) bag :D

I'm planning to play the game too ^^ I haven't even seen the anime yet, lol
All I know about Kotonoha is through a Fanfiction where she carries Makoto's skull inside a leather Sekai (World? WTH...) bag :D

Sekai is another character's name in the series. http://schooldays.us/characters.html

Click the (<) & (>) arrows to go through the main characters.

I'd watch the anime first, then do the VN since it'll leave you with a better feeling afterwords lol.

Not easy to decide, it's not like I hate yandere, really is somewhat "cute" that they can go totally crazy to get what they want, but, tsundere and kuudere are so adorable and just can't leave them alone! :rolleyes:

This time I'm voting the lovely kuudere..

6tV05ZF.gif

Next time surely the adorable tsundere!

ZPnvCqm.jpg

xD

I'd say I love all three ~dere but I definetly prefer the Yandere :3 .
However, I'd say the best combination would be a kuudere girl who would think like a yandere when her lover is around.

Last edited:
Well... I hate Tsundere ... .__.
Kuudere is not bad....
Yandere is the right one for me... :D

I won't vote because i like all :D. More precise i like mix. Tsun, yan and kuu all have good points.

Edit: It seems everyone like tsun ^^.
Etou.... why didn't add deredere type? :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70